prominent figures

Claire19

I am loading the charts of prominent persons and can we see what aspects point to a public life and what kind??

Last edited:

Claire19

Here is Barack Obama's chart. Can we see why he may have made President.

Attachments

• Barack Obama1.jpg
    Barack Obama1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 29

Kannon

Claire,

Prominent people make great study cases. Thanks for starting this thread.

The chart I use for Obama is set at [12CAP53]. I'm assuming you set the chart for noon because of uncertainty of what time of day was correct. "1:06 pm," as he told an astrologer when asked in NH well before declaring his candidacy... or the evening time as shown on the birth cert that surfaced?

Obama simply is not a man with Scorpio rising and Moon in Taurus. He'd be much slower in deciding to run for Pres and much more deeply deliberative in his planning and preparation. No, his mind is quicker, but pragmatic. And he was optimistic that his opportunity was present and ambitious in his reach (Jupiter conj Saturn in 1st). If you look at the Cap rising chart you will see that during the campaign Jupiter was conj n.Asc as he was raking in record funds for his campaign.

Attached is the chart I use for Obama with transits for the day when he declared his candidacy. (The UT puts the positions back a bit, but they'll do.) Notice in the data sheet of transits that:
-- t.Mars is parallel n.Asc ("I recognize there is a certain presumptuousness in this, a certain audacity," was his pre-announcement statement according to abc news)
-- t.Saturn and Pluto are sextile n.MC, empowering his effort to run.

Also attached is the data sheet of progressions.
Notice in the aspect list:
-- p.Jupiter nearly exactly +/-<05'> quincunx n.N.Node, showing an optimistic turn in his future orientation, destiny.
-- p.AS " " quincunx n.Mercury, showing that he is communicating a turn in his orientation/self-expression.

If you look closely you can also use the time of his nomination by the DEMs and swearing in as more confirmations of this 12CAP53 chart.

Peace
Kannon
--

Attachments

• astro_24gr_125_pres_barack_obama_2007210.41563.2473.jpg
    astro_24gr_125_pres_barack_obama_2007210.41563.2473.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_24gr_125_pres_barack_obama_2007210.41649.5327.pdf
    63.7 KB · Views: 17

Claire19

I have seen Aquarius rising for him in a few instances but felt that wasnt right. I think Capricorn seems more fitting. Neptune in the 10th may represent him being seen as almost the Messiah in some quarters. Come to save America......

Thanks for the information. I am not an American person so I dont have my finger on the pulse as far as American politics are concerned to any great degree.

Claire19

Claire,

The chart I use for Obama is set at [12CAP53]. I'm assuming you set the chart for noon because of uncertainty of what time of day was correct. "1:06 pm," as he told an astrologer when asked in NH well before declaring his candidacy... or the evening time as shown on the birth cert that surfaced?

Obama simply is not a man with Scorpio rising and Moon in Taurus. He'd be much slower in deciding to run for Pres and much more deeply deliberative in his planning and preparation. No, his mind is quicker, but pragmatic. And he was optimistic that his opportunity was present and ambitious in his reach (Jupiter conj Saturn in 1st). If you look at the Cap rising chart you will see that during the campaign Jupiter was conj n.Asc as he was raking in record funds for his campaign.

Attached is the chart I use for Obama with transits for the day when he declared his candidacy. (The UT puts the positions back a bit, but they'll do.) Notice in the data sheet of transits that:
-- t.Mars is parallel n.Asc ("I recognize there is a certain presumptuousness in this, a certain audacity," was his pre-announcement statement according to abc news)

-- p.Jupiter nearly exactly +/-<05'> quincunx n.N.Node, showing an optimistic turn in his future orientation, destiny.
-- p.AS " " quincunx n.Mercury, showing that he is communicating a turn in his orientation/self-expression.

If you look closely you can also use the time of his nomination by the DEMs and swearing in as more confirmations of this 12CAP53 chart.

Peace
Kannon
--[/QUOTE

I dont use quincunxes with progressions especially to the nodes. I dont use that aspect natally with the nodes either.
It is not an aspect of optimism but of irritation, chronic conditions and frustration.

Claire19

Claire,

Peace
Kannon
--[/QUOTE

I dont use quincunxes with progressions especially to the nodes. I dont use that aspect natally with the nodes either.
It is not an aspect of optimism but of irritation, chronic conditions and frustration. I do agree that he would not likely have Taurus Moon in the 7th either, that doesnt really describe Michelle in my view......i.e. Scorpio rising....

gaer

I have never been comfortable with the official time of birth as shown on the published chart, 7:24 PM. But where did you get your time from?

My problem with the official chart is that it is the least presidential-looking chart I've seen and just does not seem to describe Obama, as he really is.

Kannon

I have never been comfortable with the official time of birth as shown on the published chart, 7:24 PM. But where did you get your time from?

My problem with the official chart is that it is the least presidential-looking chart I've seen and just does not seem to describe Obama, as he really is.

I did not do the work on the Obama chart that I use, but confirmed it to my own satisfaction. Fred Bickum is the one who validated this chart before the election of '08. Serious astrologers who do this kind of in-depth chart work use even certified birth times as starting places only, always remembering we are working with relative time here. The clock does not set anything literal. (Even while still practicing intermediate level astrology I had cases where I got the Asc correct with adjustment measures in spite of initially being given a birth time that disagreed with a later time by about 3 hours.)

You are right to say that the Aquarius rising chart doesn't describe Obama. If he were Aqua rising, he'd have a different physicality and personality, a more rectangular head (of a double fixed sign) instead of a rounded one (cardinal sign rising).

Kannon

Further Verifications of the 12CAP53 Obama Birth Chart
[date sources, wikipedia - 12:00 UT of following day is used for transtits for evening events in U.S.]

* P = parallel aspect; CP = contra-parallel

This will serve to show how transits to the angles (and by house) show up in a properly rectified chart.

19 June 2008 Obama became the first major-party presidential candidate to turn down public financing in the general election since the system was created in 1976. This is a perfect illustration of how Jupiter was affecting his chart by transit.

-- t.Jupiter [22S06] P n.Asc [22S49]. It had passed conjunction with his Asc and was still in P aspect, and had turned Rx towards the Asc in longitude.

-- t.Mars [15N12] P n.Moon [15N27].

28 August 2008 Obama gave his acceptance speech for the Democratic nomination. This nomination is a MC matter.

-- t.Jupiter [12CAP41] closely conj n.Asc [12CAP53].

-- t.Pluto [28SAG31] & t.Neptune [22AQU29] trine n.MC [25LIB17].
-- t.Sun [9N18] CP n.MC [9S47] focused the energy more specifically on the MC during the two longer transits to it.

He was elected 4 November 2008. Election is a career promotion and is public. It always involves the MC in a noticeable way, especially highlighted by Sun or Mars or at least Mercury. If it doesn't, you know to correct the chart.

-- t.Jupiter [17CAP27] is still <5*> his n.Asc, and was [22S39] closely P it [22S49].

-- t.Chiron [9S46] & t.Mercury [10S07] P n.MC [9S47].

-- t.Sun [15S43] CP n.Moon [15N27].

Claire19

The Capricorn chart is the correct one. The noon chart was from time uncertainty by Claire.
It was the chart that I got from a website. I had no idea of the what the right time of birth may be, myself. It has been corrected by Kannon.

Claire19

Here is Bll Clintons chart. I know the time is right for him. I have met him briefly.

What can we see as the true focus of his life apart from the presidency.
What aspects point to his prominence. Also what aspects point to his prolific sexuality. His magnetism and attraction to many.

:smile:

Attachments

• Bill Clinton.gif
    Bill Clinton.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 25