Transit Rhythmogram

emotionality

Ok so I came across the Transit Rhythmogram on astro.com. I'm not well versed on transits but this seems pretty clear cut .. the spikes are celestial activity and the black on on top is all of the planets they have listed , put together. Ok so I took a looksie and compared it with my significant others and wow.It looks like Pluto is not to be giving me any respite after the end of this year.I have Cappy MC and Pluto is sticking to that thing like glue evidently.While my s.o has a pluto flatline o.o.Pluto conjuncting my mc alludes to some kind of career transformation perhaps? Several of them .. will it be bad to be socially active during ..well past 2013 ? lol Bad reputation? Being fired repeatedly or quitting repeatedly? With Saturn returning in that time period I am just well,ill at ease.

The Pluto squares to mercury and venus don't come across as particularly helpful..death and transformation in relationships? I've had enough of that lol I have Pluto natally in the seventh and have experienced Plutos power in terms of death and transformation and regenerating ones self through relationships and others and ..open enemies of course.
And with Mercury ..will I become an even more obsessive thinker?With I push myself onto other people?

I have already made a mental tally list of "what's the worst that could happen" and it's pretty awful.Should I just resign myself to defeat and be a loner?A hermit on a mountain? Completely self sufficient , live off the land or something so that there is almost nothing left to rob me of besides my life? At least then I'd know what the worst thing that could happen would be.I almost want to distance myself from everyone because I'd rather go through the pain with my own guidance than have the rug pulled out from under me.Because I can name the things that will bother me , death of beloved pets( which I know will happen,I can still be sad though),failed relationship(which is just lovely right now so it's hard for me to see it going down the tubes after climbing uphill for 2 years lol ), parents/sister passing away or terminal ,major illness of the terminal kind,being homeless and being poor-er and I won't even go on about my daughter cause, just no :) .Those things don't make anyone really excited I don't think.Those are really the only things that could be taken away from me in the new few years because I don't hold too much close to me that I could not stand to lose.Part of me thinks it serves me right for even looking,ignorance being bliss and all,..serves me right,opened up a can of worms and now I'm worried ( which i'm a legendary worrier too lol )

I don't even know what I'm asking for..some kind of advice or vindication maybe.I always feel like an idiot posting these things because I know I may sound paranoid and dramatic about it,but truthfully I have a pile of laundry that needs to be sorted and some dishes to do and life will most definitely go on.I kinda go on prepare for the worst,hope for the best and enjoy it while it lasts.

So if I'm making a mountain out of a molehill , please tell me :) And if I have a reason to be quaking in my booties,you can tell me that too.

Here Is my rhythmogram chart :)

Oh and if I posted in the wrong section I apologize, not sure if I should put it here or in greenhorns :D

"Pluto Square Venus This transit increases a divisive energy in friendships and relationships. Emotionally ~ widens the emotional or intimate distance towards you and from you. Usually increases jealous arguments and emotional break downs. Loneliness. Relationships ~ either deepen or break here ~ they cannot just be. Loved ones or friends may desert you. Destructive relationships. Loss of loved ones. Love may bring sudden attraction to others. Temptations of love and lust. Settling for relationships you once would not have considered. Sex ~ insatiable Loves. Heightened sexuality without satisfaction. Money ~ loss of finances through disagreement or theft. Sometimes may indicate the paying off karma from a past moral or social issue in which you were engaged in or in agreement with."

From:http://www.planetaryvisions.net/pluto%20s%20venus.html

See..that right there...I want NONE of that nonsense lol .I'm stuck with it evidently I really hope I'm just being paranoid.

28 views and not one person has a solitary word of advice for me...Maybe all the views are me lol

Last edited: