How soon will she sell the house?

leomoon

My daughter has her house up for sale. We weren't thinking of the holidays upon us now, only that she really wanted to start anew in a condo. (see other thread) - She found a condo nearby and put a deposit on it, with a contingency for the sale of her house by November 25th, which is only 2 weeks away :surprised: So far, she hasn't had any offers, but I really do think she needs to lower the price and perhaps wait till after the holidays.

Perhaps someone here can see if there is a time it looks likely she will sell it?

I sure hope so, because I'm trying to help her best I can, get the condo she wants to move into. She really likes the location, although its another small 1 B/R it is in nice condition and is all she feels she needs now so she can stop working full time and be paying high house payments. If all goes as planned, it should be a cash sale. I'm thinking in this chart posted that I am represented by Venus in the 9th sextile to Jupiter which is square the Sun (5th of daughter)

IF she doesn't sell in time, it's very likely we will front the cash.

note: Perhaps I shouldn't have put the POF in this chart (it is on my default and I can't find it to eliminate it) :innocent:....but I see it made no aspect either.:sad:

leomoon

She has her first contract for the house now, dated last night 11/14/21.

Hoping its a "clean one", I haven't seen it, but she seems to think it is and says there are no contingencies. There will be an inspection, so I told her, "Inspections ARE contingencies".

We'll see -

Just wondering, how to do "timing" in the charts....

leomoon

Looking at the 7th house cusp ruler Mars and the Moon - 4 degrees i.e. 4 days? It was 4 days. Moon ruler of the 4th, is 11 Aquarius in this chart -

It can't be that easy to figure out?

leomoon

The house sold ....and boy was she lucky for a change. After a week went by with no offers in a supposedly hot r.e. market, I suggested she cut the price to what others in the area are asking. She cut it by $25,000 (it was overpriced at 625)

She received an offer of cash and more then she was asking - and the woman isn't asking for anything so far from the inspection. . Apparently, she's a California native retired schoolteacher who cashed out in that market and sold her home there for over 1.5 Million. My daughter's house is comparable, but even larger, plus a much larger 10,000 sq ft lot with a pool. The woman seems to really like it. I'm so glad this is over with, after the settlement that is.

The buyer has family nearby and wanted to live in Arizona because of the price difference you can get here vs there in California.

As the saying goes, "once in awhile a blind squirrel finds a nut".

Yay! ....now what will I worry about next? :surprised:

Daughter sold it because its a 4 b/r and its just her, single , with a lot of yard work. This lady doesn't seem to mind and likes the huge backyard w/pool. I suppose she'll have a landscaper do the maintenance.

Daughter now goes into a small (under 1,000 sq ft. condo) living. Has a lake nearby, for her little dog she found lost in Greece and brought home. He's a Jack Russel terrier...and loves the grass there.

She is looking forward to a minimalist life, past for condo - no mortgage now, and looking forward to traveling.

I think when she got home from a month in Greece and saw her back yard overly grown, she made the decision there and then to get out.

I don't blame her, for not wanting to work to pay mortgage payments each month. After all she is approaching 50 (47 now)

I still would like to know how to see the timing in the chart for sales.

Last edited:

Almohsin

My daughter has her house up for sale. We weren't thinking of the holidays upon us now, only that she really wanted to start anew in a condo. (see other thread) - She found a condo nearby and put a deposit on it, with a contingency for the sale of her house by November 25th, which is only 2 weeks away :surprised: So far, she hasn't had any offers, but I really do think she needs to lower the price and perhaps wait till after the holidays.

Perhaps someone here can see if there is a time it looks likely she will sell it?

I sure hope so, because I'm trying to help her best I can, get the condo she wants to move into. She really likes the location, although its another small 1 B/R it is in nice condition and is all she feels she needs now so she can stop working full time and be paying high house payments. If all goes as planned, it should be a cash sale. I'm thinking in this chart posted that I am represented by Venus in the 9th sextile to Jupiter which is square the Sun (5th of daughter)

IF she doesn't sell in time, it's very likely we will front the cash.

note: Perhaps I shouldn't have put the POF in this chart (it is on my default and I can't find it to eliminate it) :innocent:....but I see it made no aspect either.:sad:

The moon is the ruler of real estate and is in the house of the buyer! This means that it will be sold out quickly.
Also a part of Fortune real estate house, this is good for selling the house.

if you are the questioner
your daughter the sun
Real estate is ruled by Jupiter in the seventh house! This means that it will be sold out quickly.
However, there will be difficulty in understanding between the seller and the buyer because of the square angle between the sun and Saturn.

Mercury is responsible for the price of the house is burning in the sun!
This means that the price must be reduced

leomoon

The moon is the ruler of real estate and is in the house of the buyer! This means that it will be sold out quickly.
Also a part of Fortune real estate house, this is good for selling the house.

if you are the questioner
your daughter the sun
Real estate is ruled by Jupiter in the seventh house! This means that it will be sold out quickly.
However, there will be difficulty in understanding between the seller and the buyer because of the square angle between the sun and Saturn.

Mercury is responsible for the price of the house is burning in the sun!
This means that the price must be reduced

I had never heard of real estate being Jupiter, but this works well.

I would have thought to look at the 4th house ruler for immovable assets such as a house.

Thanks for giving me more to think about. The house was reduced and it brought about the immediate contract which actually gave her 10,000 more then she asked for. So she's happy of course, hoping her new life will work out in a smaller home and less worries. :unsure:

Almohsin

I had never heard of real estate being Jupiter, but this works well.

I would have thought to look at the 4th house ruler for immovable assets such as a house.

Thanks for giving me more to think about. The house was reduced and it brought about the immediate contract which actually gave her 10,000 more then she asked for. So she's happy of course, hoping her new life will work out in a smaller home and less worries. :unsure:

you are welcome

Your daughter here has the fifth house, and the fourth of the fifth is your daughter's real estate, which is Jupiter.

As for the planet of real estate in terms of origin, it is Saturn
Here, too, it was useful.
Saturn rules land and real estate .

Good luck to your daughter, happy life and bright future .
Health and safety for you and your husband .

leomoon

Thanks for the explanation in turning the chart. Now I "get it"

With a Mercury in Capricorn, I"m slower sometimes to comprehend, but thanks to you it's easier. :love:

Debra

leomoon

As soon as she lowered the price, the next people to see the house in that group bought it!

The ironic thing is, it was a woman flush with cash from California where houses are double those in AZ.
Therefore, she took the house "as is" condition, and offered $10,000 more then my daughter lowered her price to.

So far, so good.
Moving towards the end of December into a condo, and we did gift her part of what would have been her inheritance anyway, i.e. money to do with as she pleased.

The woman purchaser, wants to live near her sister in this area. Everything worked out very well which is VERY unusual for my daughter or as they say, "without a hitch" (so far) :smile:

Almohsin

As soon as she lowered the price, the next people to see the house in that group bought it!

The ironic thing is, it was a woman flush with cash from California where houses are double those in AZ.
Therefore, she took the house "as is" condition, and offered $10,000 more then my daughter lowered her price to.

So far, so good.
Moving towards the end of December into a condo, and we did gift her part of what would have been her inheritance anyway, i.e. money to do with as she pleased.

The woman purchaser, wants to live near her sister in this area. Everything worked out very well which is VERY unusual for my daughter or as they say, "without a hitch" (so far) :smile:

Thank you for continuing to update.
Beautiful news. Health to you .
good luck and a happy life for your daughter.

There is an old proverb that says: (When crises intensify, relief comes), meaning that when pain, distress and affliction intensify, relief and comfort come after that, and the affliction will not remain eternal.

leomoon

updated:

I'm so happy that Jen is out of that big house which she really could not afford anymore by herself, and without a high paying job any longer..
She has decided at age 50 she wants to travel (like her parents did at 63) but younger - and see as much of the world as she can, so she has already been to Brazil, on a tour with a college group had been set up for photography which turned out quite nice because she wanted to practice her Spanish.
From there, the next trip was to Greece which she fell in love with. I think it was Cyprus or one of those islands where she "found" a stray dog that turned out to be a hunting dog, a little Jack Daniels Terrier. She even got a passport for him by insisting to the dog's vet, she wouldn't leave the country without him! He is adorable...and his name is taken from the Greek "Odyssey". We call him Oddy. Without her old b.f. being alone all the time, this is really wonderful company for her a real god-send. And the house sale was a burden she simply could not have done anything with except try & maintain huge monthly payments for.

As it turned out, the condo is paid for, she travels and works part time on her own schedule as a lot of the younger generation is doing now since Covid.

From Greece next came Ireland & Scotland from which she just returned after 3 weeks. I think in the springtime she has already arranged a trip to Denmark or one of those colder countries perhaps Belgium, I can't recall. We do take care of Oddy while she's gone.

All I can think of is how glad I am this house burden is now relieved for her because she got her price, and now only 6-8 months later houses are sitting waiting for buyers everywhere because of sky high interest rates.

Interest rates were very low for decades, so it was just a matter of time for correction.s to take place.

We told her, "others bring home T Shirts for vacation memories, but you brought home a dog" Incredible really., she demanded she wasn't leaving without him, even to the plane so they all accommodated her in the end. Scorpio Rising. :)

Glad the dead-beat guy is gone glad the house is gone, glad she is now on a new path and seems happier.

leomoon

I suppose you could say we are paying for these trips she is taking, but she's always been a very hard worker and as she reminded us, she's worked since age 15 when in high school. That is a long time. (15 or 14 to 50) without stop. Mostly unappreciated. It was the last 3 jobs that broke the camel's back which caused a strong desire for change.

Her parents (us) are through traveling as we did so for at least a decade and loved every minute of it....so I do think she was inspired. We still aren't all that close, but we are here whenever she needs us.