Mars Opposition AND trine Plutos

strickliebe

Hi everyone. I’ve studied astrology for a while but not as in depth as natal charts and their compatibilities. I did a compatibility chart with the new man I’ve met and there’s some confusion. His Mars (pisces) trines my Pluto (Scorpio) but my Mars (Taurus) opposes his Pluto (Scorpio). I’ve read that the opposition can be very volatile and potentially violent, however, the tribe seems to be a good thing? Would this balance us out a bit? My Jupiter trines his Saturn and my Saturn opposes his Jupiter 😂 I’ve briefly read Jupiter and Saturn play a role in this but just don’t know enough! Any help would be great. Thank you!

Humanitarian

Mars-Pluto aspects are pretty violent themselves, but it also indicates that your relationship with your partner is intense and intimate, too. I see that the mutual aspects between planets actually increases the compatibility of a couple from each person to another, even if one or both of them are hard aspects (opposition, squares, et cetera)

PussInBoots

Personally, I would be wary of a Mars/Pluto opposition especially in fixed signs. It's a case of "the irresistible force meeting the immovable object'' and people can "lock horns" with that one.

Can you post the charts so we can see if there are any aspects that provide a positive outlet for this energy?

It also depends what you are attuned to. I know of Scorpionic people who need to fight every so often. If they don't have some drama every so often they get bored.:unsure:

Humanitarian

Personally, I would be wary of a Mars/Pluto opposition especially in fixed signs. It's a case of "the irresistible force meeting the immovable object'' and people can "lock horns" with that one.

Can you post the charts so we can see if there are any aspects that provide a positive outlet for this energy?

It also depends what you are attuned to. I know of Scorpionic people who need to fight every so often. If they don't have some drama every so often they get bored.:unsure:
I'm also considering this for OP, too, since a Mars-Pluto opposition in fixed signs in a synastry chart strike me as a red flag IMHO