Need advice & opinions about my dark pluto-lilith conjunction on my ascendant

Interstellar

Hello !

I'd like opinions and maybe advice about the weird lilith-pluto conjunction I have on my Sagittarius ascendant.

I've recently met an astrologer and he told me that this aspect sometimes induces a very "extreme behaviour" like not being able to have nuanced point of views or actions. (However, it makes a trine with my north node so I guess it's not so bad).

Is that right ? What could you say more about this aspect and what it induces in general in my birth chart (file below) ?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_l.67746.5342.jpg
    astro_2gw_l.67746.5342.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

bluerosepetals

The interpretation of Lilith will vary depending on whether you identify as a man or a woman. Or which energy you relate more to. Lilith is the independent, rebellious woman. Won't back down in front of anyone and doesn't care what society has to say. It's a symbol of female emancipation in every area. So in a woman's chart (if it's prominent like in your chart) it will make her take on Lilith's traits. In a man's chart, it will symbolize his attitude towards such women (depending on how it is placed).

Pluto conjunct Ascendant will however produce an extreme personality, you will very much take on Plutonian/Scorpio traits and come off like that to others. You will like to feel in control of yourself.

Interstellar

Oh ! Okay! I'm a woman and I'm a bit surprised cause I don't have the impression of being as rebellious as that lol.

Is it because of the ascendant which is still not completely "activated" (I'm in my early 20's) ?

bluerosepetals

Alright, post your birth data (or you can PM me your birth data) so I can look at the whole chart. This thumbnail just won't load for me haha.

katydid

I have Pluto conjunct Lilith conjunct the South Node....:annoyed:

I have studied astrology and my chart for over 50 years and I still cannot tell you what that conjunction means...:tongue:

My Pluto/Lilith conjunction is in Leo in my 4th house. So it could be indicative ofwhat I have learned from the women in my family.

My Mother is 90 years old and still very independent. She was always a dynamic, powerful woman and a wonderful role model. As was my grandmother.

I will have to go look at my granddaughters chart and see where her Lilith is, as now I am wondering if I helped her carry on the family tradition of Independent, dynamic women.

Last edited:

Interstellar

Yeah as the Pluto-Lilith conjunction is in Cancer house it talks about the family area I suppose and the "colour" is given by Leo sign. The way you described your mother and grandmother really makes sense with the description given by @bluerosepetals, thank you !

Maybe could you tell me how it goes with the influence of my other planets ?

katydid

Hello !

I'd like opinions and maybe advice about the weird lilith-pluto conjunction I have on my Sagittarius ascendant.

I've recently met an astrologer and he told me that this aspect sometimes induces a very "extreme behaviour" like not being able to have nuanced point of views or actions. (However, it makes a trine with my north node so I guess it's not so bad).

Is that right ? What could you say more about this aspect and what it induces in general in my birth chart (file below) ?

Maybe could you tell me how it goes with the influence of my other planets ?

Your chart is a perfect example of why we need to look at the whole chart to delineate a placement. Just looking at Lilithg/Pluto conjunct the Ascendant in Sag, would be described as an adventurous, rebellious free spirited woman.

But then wow look at the aspects to the Pluto/Lilith/Asc conjunction:

sextile Neptune in Aquarius/2nd
inconjunct Jupiter in Taurus/5th
square Sun in Virgo/9th

The Sun in Virgo is not usually described as rebellious or adventurous or free spirited. The square shows a conflicting nature which is more down to earth, rational and cautious than the Sag ascendant might be.

Jupiter in Taurus is a strong emphasis upon security and emotional support, wanting a solid foundation to build upon for the future.

Neptune in Aquarius in the 2nd can be a cosmic sense of the universe and a spiritual understanding that may be ones personal foundation and greatest strength.

Neptune in a supporting sextile may indicate that you have your own personal, intuitive type of religious/spiritual belief system that works for you and will be developing as you grow and mature and study.

Neptunian Rainbow

I found a book about Lilith written by Laura Walker. According to Laura, Lilith represents our shadow, fears and how we judge ourselves and others.

Pluto conjunct Lilith: "we seem to be excluded from a general lightness of being. We seem to carry the weight of the world on our shoulders. For us,
our generations mission is deeply ingrained into our psyches and our decisions about our lives follow the purpose of this mission. We take our responsibilities very seriously. After the primary fear of the shadow is recognized, we are able to integrate a much needed sense of ease into our lives"

Lilith conjunct Ascendant: "We personify the archetypal energy of the Black Moon. Our lives cycle between dramatic cycles of destruction and rebirth. We experience an enormous amount of growth during this lifetime. But it is not easy on us. If we are able to recognize that this is our life pattern and learn to flow with the changes, we actually come to appreciate the fact that we lead interesting lives".

Diana Gabaldon who wrote Outlander has Lilith and the Moon on the Asc
and the theme of Lilith is strong in the story.

In my experience, people with a prominent Lilith care deeply about people who are being abused/used. Lilith believes that we are all created as equals. In the story about Lilith, she and Adam were both created from mud. Lilith left Eden since Adam did not accept that she wanted to be his equal. Eve was then created from the rib of Adam, she was a woman created to serve him and his wishes.

A common theme for people with a prominent Lilith is that they have to walk away from some people because they don´t seem to want to have an equal, respectful and healthy relationship. It´s as if some try to tell Lilith to submit and be like Eve. If this is the case for you, I would advice you to look for people with a prominent Lilith in their charts :eek:

Interstellar

Wow ! Thank you very much ! This interpretation really makes sense! You managed to put words on some thoughts I could not explain as clearly as that!