Combustion, Full and New Moon

tikana

So if you ppl open your CA books *yeah right like you are going to do this*

you will find

Lilly's consideration number 23 states: "Beware in all Judgments, when the Significator of the question is either Combust, or in Opposition to the Sun, he will then signify nothing of the matter, no good, nor is he able to bring anything to perfection."

Take a look at this thread
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4083

Combustion is a bit different.

Out of my own horaries, i have to say feeling overwhelmed or overpowered by something greater.

Anytime you get Moon/Sun conjunction, it is usually a bad idea and flat out No.. i am trying to find horaries i have with moon/sun conjunction and oppositions that i have answers for.

cheers

tikana

New Moon and Combustion

so my friend sent me a question which has been bugging her for years.
Is my father alive?

He walked out on the girl when she was an infant. Her mom said that there is a rumor that he died a few years ago.

I looked from 2 different angles

Method 1- as she phrased it .. taking father as 4th
I got a No
Jupiter is lord of 4th is void and in 12th - dead

Method 2 - i looked at taking her as 11th and using 4th to represent him

it is even worse Venus is combusted and via combusta

and there is New Moon.

he is not alive.

Attachments

• fathealive.jpg
    fathealive.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 34

cindystubbs

Ascendant in Leo combust Moon. What if your significatory IS THE SUN!!!! Okay are going to have a eclipse tomorrow which I didnt know when I asked the question. I wanted to order some special medicine not available where I live and wondered Hey if I did order it, WOULD I RECEIVE IT TROuble free. This is some stuff from a phschic (not sure how to spell that) probably wont even work...anyway worried about is this legal? So I have Leo rising and sun on cusp of ninth (legal issues??) and moon 7 degrees away aapplying,