who called me from overseas?

DiDi

hya

I had a short call from o/s to my mobile late march, and I casted a chart for when I recieved the call, so its an event chart.

Its important to me to know who it was especially as i have no family or friends over there that im aware of anyway.
Ive had a few calls like this but they were local ones and i think they are linked.

the hr ruler is jupiter

+If Jupiter is the PH then it is affinitive to the Air element signs of Gemini, Libra and Aquarius and is additionally affinitive as sign ruler to Sagittarius and Pisces

here in the chart its scorpio so mars is pisces is the asc ruler, going by this ive posted here it should be in sync.

malaysia-1.gif

caller is asc so scorpio ruler mars in pisces ruler of pisces is in aries
both mars and jupiter is masculine. placed in the 5th h showing the motivation behind the call.
the call it came to (me) is venus also in pisces in the callers 5th house (just) showing we both know one another.

now since its an event call we look at the 9th h to see who it is, the moon is the ruler and its last aspect was to the aries sun.
so from all that ive found out about event horary is that the caller is probably male and is a aries type person and we know one another and the 5th house may be linked there.
It goes on to show the ruler moon making a trine to the other persons ruler saturn in about 2 somethings...
I did get another one 2 weeks later same time same day.

would anyone here read this differently please id love to know how im doing with communication charts.

Gocca if your around id love your feedback on this annalysation
ive been doing this with known outcome horarys in communciations and they have been true.
or this could be a complete coinsidence what are your thoughts please?

29th of March (3rd H) cap (ruler) Saturn in Libra (ruler) Venus... Venus is in Pisces signwho rules Jupiter so someone with Pisces Jupiter moons last aspect is a sextiles to Aries sun

Last edited:

DiDi

sorry Tikana

no that was a old title for a different chart i forgot to change the name of it, sorry

the question was who called me from o/s

I cast the chart same time as the call so i did it as a event that i learnt from the early communication horary charts.

some say and i dont know if its right that a event chart is a better one than waiting then asking? not sure dont know.

It would be a great learning lesson for me to see how others would read this chart.

Last edited:

DiDi

does anyone else have a different way of reading this
I do know who called now?
Id like to see how others read this chart if anyone is interested of course.

dr. farr

(Following is different than standard horary practices and is based on whole sign house format)

Following Primary Ankara, in a "who did" type of question like this one-rather than a "did he or did she" type of question-I take the 7th house as representing the "other", as primary quesited; sometimes in an unknown "who did" type of question I will also use the 12th house as secondary quesited (for the unknown person) So-without trying to figure out what the significators mean:
-the caller = Taurus/Venus; with a possible connection or otherwise related to your 5th house (Venus in 5th whole sign house); with a possibility also of a Venus/Pisces quality or connection (Venus is posited in Pisces)
...if enough information suggesting who the unknown person could be were not indicated by consideration of the above significators, then I would go to the 12th house for the indications: this would be Libra connections, with Venus hitting again (as lord of Libra), again with 5th house/Pisces considerations.

...anyway, that's how I would attempt to approach this "who did" type of question.

DiDi

thanks dr.farr

so youd look at the 7th to get your information as that is the house for other people, and then the 12th for people you dont know or hidden to you.
I think that is the key here not all 12th H is someone you dont know, infact more often that not they are people that want to be hidden to you.

I have been having lots of success with moons last aspect also.

-the caller = Taurus/Venus; with a possible connection or otherwise related to your 5th house (Venus in 5th whole sign house); with a possibility also of a Venus/Pisces quality or connection (Venus is posited in Pisces)
I think thats a vital clue, to see where the rulers plannet is... like here 7th ruler is venus placed in the 5th in pisces gives more of a clue as to what the callers motive is.
I believe this is also how gocca does it.
with this chart I think most roads lead to the same conclusion.

would you say i was on the right track for a event chart?
or have I filled it with confusion and non related horary means?
im taking this purley educational, id really love to know anyones ideas and whats worked for them

Last edited:

DiDi

I was hoping to get some others styles of reading a communication chart for learning purposes.

my update is a few weeks ago I found out on good grounds it was my ex, he called b4 he went overseas and then again from o/s
dont have a clue to what was behind the calling and not going throu with the call but i suspect it was just reminising cause it was close to his b/day.

firstly i looked at asc/des to see if i knew the caller... yep we both are in pisces.
then the last aspect the moon made was to the aries sun 8 deg
(his natal is 11deg aries sun)
finaly looking at his 9th which is saturn placed in my behind the scenes 12th (he knew i wouldnt know a malaysian number)
saturns is in venus sign which is him/7th H

what i didnt get was if the caller was female or male by doing it that way... my best idea i had was moons last aspect.

dr. farr

Since DiDi cast it for the time of the call, its an event chart (in my book) If she had cast it at the time of when she thought to ask about the call (rather than for the time of the actual call) it would have been a horary. Event charts can be investigated to find out who was involved, which is the case here.

DiDi

yes thats correct it is an event chart
sorry guys if I wasnt clear ,I did write that its a event chart in the begining:joyful:

The event happened and I asked the horary at the same time...
who called me from o/s?

Ive read up on event charts and normal horary charts to find out the answer to this, iam doing a lot of charts to see if it works that is when i do find a known outcome.

The one thing that does allways point to the type of person and reason behind it is the moons last aspect like lillyjgc had taught me.
the 3rd rulers sign and its ruler gives great clues also.

finding the correct significator for the caller if you dont have any clue can be found by the moons last aspect and where the 3rd rulers sign ruler is.
if its event chart i think its the 9th ruler to look for that.

DiDi

well its an event horary:smile: so its till horary only read a little bit diff

I cast a chart a miniut after the event happened and yes I am a little worried about if it is sustainable but thats why i look to the moons last aspect.