New relationships

AnnyKi

Zora

Account Closed
Hello! My marriage is close to divorce...so I would like to know in which year will be there a possibility in my life to begin new serious relationships again?

Hello Anny,

what is odd - that in your natal chart with actual transits - a divorce of marriage is not visible to happen this year.

Your 7th house - relationship - is ruled by venus and your venus is on special degree of 0° sag and is only right now transit activated by transit jupiter first time - having entered 0° pisces tensioned by square -but will soon get retrograde until beg. of next year.

But ruler of your 8th house - mercury- long term relationship and marriage - is not transit activated to get a divorce happen this year.

Attachments

• ! astro_2gw_anni_hp.83140.236304.jpg
    ! astro_2gw_anni_hp.83140.236304.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 41

AnnyKi

Hello Anny,

what is odd - that in your natal chart with actual transits - a divorce of marriage is not visible to happen this year.

Hello, Zora! Thank you very much! And sorry for my such a late reply...Now I think I can confirm your words that we will not get divorced with my husband this year. We continue to live apart, we don't talk neither about our divorce nor about our reconciliation. I think the situation will not change in coming 2 months...But I am not sure that we still can save our marriage in 2022, a lot of water under the bridge. I don't see the right decision right now, I just wait but I understand that it can't last forever and I feel like I will need to take a decision in 2022.

Last edited: