Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez's synastry

zicx

Her Sun conjuncts his Moon
Her Venus conjuncts his Mars

They also have a Sun-Mercury and a Venus-Moon conjunction.

I know these are some of the best aspects to have in synastry.
It's interesting considering his texts to her:

“I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you,”

“You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh,”
“I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”

In one exchange, he reportedly told Sanchez that her “energy and ideas and competence and spirit turn me on.”

“You make me better. You’re meant for me. I know it more clearly than I’ve ever known anything,”

“I love everything about you. I love that your last pic takes me completely out of my head. I am crazy about you. All of you. I need to smell and touch you. I want to hold you. I know you’re right for me. I know we fit,” he wrote, according to the paper.

“I like it when you’re strong, and I like it when you’re vulnerable. Everything. The only thing I don’t like is not being with you. All of this is just straight from my heart. I love everything about you.”

“You can’t fight chemistry!” he reportedly whispered to her.

Sounds like a man in love..

JUPITERASC

Exactly
So generalization is fun
but unrelieble.
:smile:
That's a great way of describing the situation with untimed natals :smile:
i.e.
to be clear
It's frequent to meet randomly someone with their Sun conjunct your Moon
or vice versa
because Sun conjucts Moon every month = New Moon
also

Moon travels each sign every month
so not unusual to find Moon conjunct natal sun

SunConjunctUranus

That's a great way of describing the situation with untimed natals :smile:
i.e.
to be clear
It's frequent to meet randomly someone with their Sun conjunct your Moon
or vice versa
because Sun conjucts Moon every month = New Moon
also

Moon travels each sign every month
so not unusual to find Moon conjunct natal sun

So, the best
procedure for OP
if they're indeed
have great effort to
found out both
Jeff and Lauren's horoscope
is to link them up with
your great rectification technique. :smile:

ElenaJ

Here are some charts, natal, synastry, composite and progressed composite. Obviously all for noon. Pity because the most important link in this type of comparison involves the ascendents and descendents and their rulers. Also the moon positions are obviously relative.
So this is just for fun.
Interesting in the composite midpoint chart the Saturn/chiron opposing Pluto/Uranus/Lilith. The Venus/jupiter trine/sextile might just be indicative of a relationship with the richest man in the world.
Pallas/juno, they have a lot to learn from this union, and from some of the quotes from Bezos, the intellectual side is quite important, also seen in the sun/mercury conjunction.
Four planets in ambitious workaholic Capricorn.

Attachments

• Bezos.jpg
    Bezos.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Sanchez.jpg
    Sanchez.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Progressed_composite.jpg
    Progressed_composite.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

So, the best
procedure for OP
if they're indeed
have great effort to
found out both
Jeff and Lauren's horoscope
is to link them up with
your great rectification technique.
:smile:
With many thanks to petosiris :smile:
for the following example rectification using THRASYLLUS method

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=894943&postcount=343

OM8y0cf.png

Another example, with the newly elected Mexican President - https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Lopez_Obrador,_Andres_Manuel

According to the AA source, the birth occurred at 2:00, quite unlikely, like most rounded off births. Let's use Thrasyllus' method again.

1) We determine the ascensional degrees from the Sun to the Moon. We mark 81 as the solar gnomon.
2) We determine the ascensional degrees from the degree opposite the Sun - this is 23.
3) We multiply 23 by 12 and again by the hour of the nativity, with the fractions. Since the birth occurred at the beginning of the ninth hour - 23 x 12 x 8 - 360 x 6 = 48 which is less than the solar gnomon.
4) We add 7 minutes to the time of birth and with 23 x 12 x 8.12 - 360 x 6 = 81 and we get the ''real'' Ascendant.

Jupiter is Lord of the Year and in the place of Good Daimon with Fortune. The Lightbringer also profects to its exaltation. Note that he was not elected with the same profections 12 years ago. Since the Ruler of the Peak was in the place of the Bad Daimon in the 2005 solar revolution, in this Revolution she is with Jupiter to the degree making a phase.

Since the rising time of Libra is 32.5, doubled it makes the stellium operative. And since the rising time of Gemini is 33 and of Virgo is 31.25, it makes the Jupiter square Mars productive of rank, politics and authority (as are the rising times of Virgo and Capricorn for that partile trine). And since half of the rising time of Gemini is 16.5 and 4 times the years of Jupiter = 64.5, it makes it even more operative.

And since the year is multiple of 5, which is the special interval point of Venus (inferior trine), it makes the profection of Jupiter and Fortune even stronger than the last one, and according to Valens ''The configurations of the stars and their aspects with each other (especially the aspects with the Lot of Fortune) are effective in the chronocratorships which are in harmony. (The whole is seen and arises from the aspects of the Lot of Fortune and from its ruler'' - https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

A Ptip from Ptolemy :smile:

In Ptolemy,
masculine planets make male babies, feminine planets make female babies.

But as sexist as trad goes, masculine planets are also taken as generally better, more active,
and generating their good or bad effects earlier in life.

Morning planets can indicate first-born siblings
compared to evening planets indicating younger siblings,
because of this.

It is also used by Ptolemy to judge sexuality
(if Sun, Moon, Mars and Venus are predominantly masculine in a female chart in most of these ways, they make lesbians,
in a male chart, an ''adulterous male'', and vice versa with feminine planets,
homosexual in a male chart, an ''adulterous female'' in a female chart).

He also says that Venus under the rays (or combust)
makes the woman play ''the part of mistress'', though I haven't checked that out.

ANIMODAR RECTIFICATION :smile:

1. Examine the preceding syzygy, whether it was a new moon or a full moon.

2. If the preceding syzygy was a new moon, observe its degree at the time of the nativity.

3. If the preceding syzygy was a full moon by night, we observe the degree of the syzygy. By day, we observe the degree opposite the syzygy, which is the degree of the luminary above the horizon (in that case the Sun).

4. Observe the degree at the approximate time of the nativity, and give a point to any of the following planets with rulership over the degree at the time of birth (see http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/3A*.html#note9)

OJUpA8e.png

5. Give a point to any planet in the same sign as the degree or in sign with some aspect (sextile, square, trine or opposition) to it.

6. If one star is familiar with the degree in all or most of these ways, whatever degree of its sign it is passing at the time of birth, the same numerical degree is rising (Asc) or culminating (Mc) at the time of birth.

7. If two or more stars are predominators, observe the one that is closer to the approximate time. If it so happens that we do not have the nearest hour of birth, we can establish it through combination of accidental qualities.
The foregoing rectification is for time with approximate hour.