Does he like me too?

aniani

30a5qtl.gif

Background: This guy from last night is pretty charming and I have my eyes on him :whistling:. Does he feel the same way (like me too?) about me or is it one-sided?

My interpretation: I am Jupiter in the sign of Mercury's tripli, showing my interest in him. He is Mercury in his own triplicity, so he more dignified than myself. However, he is not in a house or sign that shows any inclination towards me, Jupiter? So I'm guessing it is one sided? :crying:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_75_does_he_like_me_too.74462.13618.jpg
    astro_2gw_75_does_he_like_me_too.74462.13618.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

dr. farr

The Moon is Void of Course here (at least as far as making any of the traditional aspects), so (from my perspective) the time is not yet right for asking/and answering, this question (oftentimes the Moon VOC indicates that not much-if anything-will come of the question) If you are strongly motivated, re-ask this question in a week or 2...

Vyri

Banned
Moon squares Sun, from serious Sag. Moon you to Dreamy Sun Pisces, his identifier foundation of the attraction, Sun in 12th from the 5th is smoldering, something deep and sad hidden about his charm..you can't seem to hit it off right away if you appear very serious he is already that and needs some effervescence, steam heat is maybe the initial attraction..The line up of energies after that are promising accept for the Venus contra Parallel Neptune. After all the colored lights are turned off reality sets in..don't be fooled about the attraction in other words..the physical attraction is pronto here..but don't get your wires crossed either on the expectations..softly mesmerizing mysterious is better than lies or too much of a cards on the table approach ..either. After that it's smooth sailing Moon trine Venus, until again Moon squares Neptune and another haze might seem to be setting in, feelings of not being on the up and up might be in order right now in a clandestine affair, Moon in the 12th. Are you prepared to be the other woman? Moon trines Mars, sextiles Mercury, trines Uranus, sextiles Jup. and then makes a serious possibly diminishing-denying or solidification energy of a conjunction to Saturn..your destiny depositor in your 1st..you pulling the strings at the last jump so to speak. Take care of your feelings, and your heart strings. You are young and healthy-don't let the stress of not knowing everything get you down.:sideways:

There may be indicated some jealose situation going on either from you or him to you in the future. Goals should be spoken of but lightly dear ever so lightly. Have an ace in the hole and don't be so available ? Keep him guessing. Money seems to be some situation here also? Are employment situations on hold?

All the best
Vyri:whistling::cool:

Think he likes you muchoa muchacho

Vyri

Banned
Moon isn't void if she is within 1-3 degrees leaving a sign and makes a significant aspect to a light or a planet stronger than she in the throws of another sign..Anthony Louis She is sort of letting go of one way of thinking or feeling about a situation as new energies emerge to enable the Moon to make a more sound stance in the up coming energies before her..its sort of a reshuffling effect that is paramount to the activities she is heading for to make the question successful or not. She is saying..I am going to leave the Scorp of me behind where I didn't like it at ALL, but ahh Sag is warmer and a place where I can show off my better side..instead of sullen and emotional I'm going to dazzle um with my sporty charm and athletic attractiveness..vivacious here I come .

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

dr. farr

Just a note re to VOC Moon: I follow the Ankara horary doctrine that the Moon must perfect its aspect before leaving the sign it is in-applying within an orb of aspect, which aspect will not actually be perfected prior to the Moon leaving its current sign, did not qualify to make the Moon NOT VOC.

However, the (great) majority of horary authorities (and practitioners) have followed the dictum that the Moon being within orb of an aspect (even if that aspect will not complete) before the Moon changes signs, frees the Moon of being VOC.

aniani

he does like you
but you are not keen on him
might get together but you wil change your mind

This is where I get confused with receptions. Cos according Lilly's reception, he is more into me than I am into him and I pretty much feel nothing for him. But Frawley's the other way around. I know that as of right now, I do like him. So confused.

As you pointed out, I might change my mind. Sounds pretty much like me, so I wasn't surprised I was Jupiter retro! :lol:

aniani

Just a note re to VOC Moon: I follow the Ankara horary doctrine that the Moon must perfect its aspect before leaving the sign it is in-applying within an orb of aspect, which aspect will not actually be perfected prior to the Moon leaving its current sign, did not qualify to make the Moon NOT VOC.

However, the (great) majority of horary authorities (and practitioners) have followed the dictum that the Moon being within orb of an aspect (even if that aspect will not complete) before the Moon changes signs, frees the Moon of being VOC.

Thanks Dr Farr. I always thought that moon has to perfect any aspects before leaving the sign too, so I did see the Moon as Void of Course. I am curious if it mattered to this question, as my question was if he liked me too. But maybe it is telling if Moon is VoC, nothing might come of it, so it could also mean that it doesn't matter if he likes me or not as this might go nowhere.

rafaella

There is no strong reception between the significators, but from Jup to Mercury. Jup is rx, that's not good. There is a trine as well, however Moon is Void. In Scorpio Moon is considered to be void, as Lilly said 'things go hardly on' on something like that, meaning the parties involved will have difficulty in making things happen so they would tend to give up.

Weak reception, Jup rx, indicating you changing your mind and then look where Moon is moving - into sign of Sag when the reception changes. Moon enters detriment of Mercury. So Jup rx makes sense, you will not see him he same way soon, so nothing develops.

Moon aspect to Sun may show another man as well.

aniani

There is no strong reception between the significators, but from Jup to Mercury. Jup is rx, that's not good. There is a trine as well, however Moon is Void. In Scorpio Moon is considered to be void, as Lilly said 'things go hardly on' on something like that, meaning the parties involved will have difficulty in making things happen so they would tend to give up.

Weak reception, Jup rx, indicating you changing your mind and then look where Moon is moving - into sign of Sag when the reception changes. Moon enters detriment of Mercury. So Jup rx makes sense, you will not see him he same way soon, so nothing develops.

Moon aspect to Sun may show another man as well.

Thanks Rafella. That makes sense. He did text me the day after but I haven't hear back since. I usually lose interest pretty quickly whenver there's lack of development, so I am not surprised if there is no development and I change my mind about him.

dr. farr

Forgetting the Moon consideration, and just looking at the key significators (according to Ankara horary)
-you = 1st house =Sagittarius = Jupiter
-he = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury
-he (Mercury) flows away from you (Jupiter) = - testimony
-looking at possibility of romantic interest on HIS part: his Lot of Romantic Desire (7th house + Mars-Moon) falls at 5 Scorpio (in HIS 6th house, a weak and cadent position) and in your 12th house (not so good!!), and significator of his Lot of Romantic Desire being Mars: and in the chart, Mars flows away from your significator Jupiter.

I would have to say that-at least as far as liking you relative to ROMANTIC or potentially romantic interest (on his part for you), the answer to this question is no...

aniani

Forgetting the Moon consideration, and just looking at the key significators (according to Ankara horary)
-you = 1st house =Sagittarius = Jupiter
-he = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury
-he (Mercury) flows away from you (Jupiter) = - testimony
-looking at possibility of romantic interest on HIS part: his Lot of Romantic Desire (7th house + Mars-Moon) falls at 5 Scorpio (in HIS 6th house, a weak and cadent position) and in your 12th house (not so good!!), and significator of his Lot of Romantic Desire being Mars: and in the chart, Mars flows away from your significator Jupiter.

I would have to say that-at least as far as liking you relative to ROMANTIC or potentially romantic interest (on his part for you), the answer to this question is no...

Thank you Dr Farr. Still have back from him so pretty sure, this is another one-sided interest on my part that will end up dying off/nothing happening.

I will update this thread if it progresses anywhere