Unaspected Natal Planets

aspicco

I am going to bounce around your chart, making off-the-cuff observations. This is not a substitute for a complete sit-down reading with a professional astrologer. Look at it as a rough sketch of a reading...

OK... so you have an unaspected Uranus, a Pluto/Moon opposition and that Neptune/Jupiter opposing the Sun...

You asked about childhood stuff, and the first thing that pops out is Pluto in the 4th opposing the Moon in the 10th... The 4th house is partially about your childhood and your roots, and when Pluto turns up there, your early home life may have felt suppressive, with potentially tyrannical parents. There may even have been the loss of a parent. The Moon being involved points to Mom as the more dominating parent, particularly because of your Cancerian Sun, Mercury & Venus. And the opposition to the Moon, in Aries, indicates you are a person with powerful emotions. I hope you have a good outlet for expressing your emotions, because it would not be good for you to bottle them up. They will come out, one way or the other, and it is always better to accept them than fight them. Since it is an opposition (and oppositions almost always involve other people) there is a risk of either you dominating others emotionally, or others emotionally dominating you.

Elsewhere, on another thread, I discussed the Neptune/Jupiter opposition to the Sun.

As an astrologer, when I see challenging aspects like these, I start looking for other aspects to the planets involved, to find better avenues to express the energies. And you have some excellent stuff in your chart. There are lots of trines to help you. Your Sun Mercury & Venus all trine Pluto. Your Moon and Neptune trine each other. These are very useful to help you cope.

You are not someone with a strong foundation in the physical world. You are very connected to the unconscious and the spiritual & intuitive side of life. You feel more than you think, which is perfectly ok, but it does not make you a logical person. This is perfectly acceptable. You do need to strengthen this spiritual, intuitive side, until you can rely on it, even though it might not make logical sense. There are many reasons for this in your chart.

The Cancerian trio in the 12th house? That's three planets in the emotional sign of Cancer, but they are all in the house of the unconscious, so they may be a little difficult to tap into. The 12th house is ruled by Neptune. And your natal Neptune trines your Moon, and the Moon is also about the emotional, and it rules Cancer. Most of the strengths in your chart come from the unconscious, the intuitive and the emotional. I would heartily recommend meditation, to help you get in touch with your inner self. And any spitirual quests you go on should be done primarily solo. Due to the two sets of oppositions in your chart, until you get a handle on yourself, your strengths, your limitation, etc., other people will be able to vex you and confuse and derail you. Your alone time is very important. Protect it. Cancerians can be very good at drawing themselves into their shells!

Also, with Neptune in the 6th house of work, and the Moon in the 10th house of career, it suggests a very emotional & intuitive way of making a living (nursing, psychology, politics, etc). It also suggests a bit of a fluctuating career, and someone who works well with the public. However, until you get to know yourself well, the public may be a bit of a challenge for you in particular.

With both Neptune & Jupiter in the 6th house, which also indicates health, there is a mixture of positive and challenging health conditions. Jupiter can imply general good health, and any health issues stemming from excesses, whether excessive eating or excessive dieting or any kind of overdoing. And Neptune can make any illnesses you might develop difficult to diagnose. This leads me to look at a more holistic and organic approach to your health. Alternative medicines may be more beneficial to you than purely scientific methods... as examples, herbal treatments, accupuncture, shiatsu massage, postive thinking, reiki, etc, are all non-traditional methods that you might repond to better.

The other thing I want to quickly touch on is the Saturn/Mars conjunction in Scorpio. It loosely trines the Sun/Mercury/Venus in the 12th, which is a helpful connection. Saturn/Mars in Scorpio can be pretty intense, and I speak from experience because I have it in my chart, too, and have been living with it for 54 years so far. Saturn is the planet of focus and structure and caution. Mars is all about action and accomplishing things. These two planets make for an uneasy alliance. Sometimes you can combine these energies by spinning your wheels, expending a lot of energy and getting nowhere. Or they can combine by a stop-start-stop-start-stop-start way of getting things done. Can you understand the way they might have trouble combining? There is another healthier way of combining them though, and that is through focused efficient action. And because they are in Scorpio, when you finally start accomplishing something, it has to absolutely positively matter! You must feel it down to your core. When you take action, it is with a cold passionate fire. Scorpio energy is never frivilous.

I hope this gives you a rough idea of some of the energies and strengths and weaknesses in your chart. There is, of course, much more in the chart, but you should see a professional astrologer for a face-to-face reading to get everything out of it. I think you have an interesting and slightly unusual chart, but I feel if it is well-handled you will have a rich and engaging life. Pluto in the 4th house even suggests that later years will be markedly different than the early years, because Pluto is the planet of deep transformation, and when you deeply transform your inner self, your roots, you change your life completely. But your chart does need to be handled, to have attention paid to it. You could potentially go astray, be manipulated by others, go off a productive life path and spend some time confused and lost, but with a little bit of self-awareness and focused action (both traits you can easily manifest) you can live a fulfilling and satisfying life.

ninetta

You do need to strengthen this spiritual, intuitive side, until you can rely on it, even though it might not make logical sense. There are many reasons for this in your chart.

Your alone time is very important. Protect it. Cancerians can be very good at drawing themselves into their shells!

thank you a lot aspicco for taking the time to read my chart. i am so gratefull.
i didnt understand at all what i had marqued with a line.
i had a dominate mother. she was aries, with the sun and moon in a same grade conjuction in aries. she wered the pants in the house, while wy father was in her "bohemian" world of art, he was a painter, and libra. he didnt had time for me.
i feel i had a little bit represive childhood. then my parents divore, and finally my father die when i was 16. around my 14-19 years old i tried to suicide myself several times. i had a tough times in psiquiatrics and hospitals. and at that time my natal pluto in transit made counjunction to my natal unaspected uranus in the 5th.

how could i know if the influence-domination of my mother was a good or bad? she is extremely "marcian", i mean, she also have mars in extremely conjuction to ascendent in scorpio and pluto in the 10th in leo.

about the mars-saturn, i sure understand the stop-go-stop-go. so i supouse is a "pattern" that have to be "dominated". i mean have to learn to focus and spend the energy, isnt it?

thanks a lot indeed.

aquarius7000

Anthony Lyons said:
Also, Neptune in the 4th can lead to many changes of home, all the more so with Sag on the 4th because both of these are ungrounded. Neptune in the 4th can have high expectations for how their home, country, city, should be like, and expect this to somehow nourish their quest for inner satisfaction and a strong sense of self, especially with Neptune opp. Sun. But this can result in a long search for the "right" place, even if it is simply moving around within the same city.
Hi Anthony, will keep this short, as this Thread os not about Neptune, but wanted to say that this part is very true, as I meet the Neptune in 4 Saggi criteria, and I move home after a max of 5 years. In fact Neptune in 4, in Saggi, took me right away from my (parental) home & roots and I live abroad. :) However the second part in your quote is not really the case with me.

Cheers
aquarius7000