good article

tsmall

Premium Member
<facepalm> Seriously? This

The void-of-course period of the Moon is the period of time from the moment the Moon makes the last contact with any planet in the current Sign of the Zodiac, and until it enters the next sign.

Is so completely WRONG, and you know it, tik...

tikana

I think she is not taking orbs in consideration.

rogue moon comes to mind..

moon right now is in interesting position.

5 deg radius from moon/saturn (saturn was the last planet moon aspected)
now the next aspect moon does is a sextile to jupiter

Jupiter is 13 24 Virgo

the radius between moon/jupiter is 5 deg
moon is out of the orb with saturn and not touching jupiter either

T

tsmall

Premium Member
I think she is not taking orbs in consideration.

rogue moon comes to mind..

moon right now is in interesting position.

5 deg radius from moon/saturn (saturn was the last planet moon aspected)
now the next aspect moon does is a sextile to jupiter

Jupiter is 13 24 Virgo

the radius between moon/jupiter is 5 deg
moon is out of the orb with saturn and not touching jupiter either

T

You mean feral moon? It happens. But the Moon gets 6* (not 5) applying to aspect even if she has to change signs to perfect it. I mean even Lilly got that part right.

tikana

question is do we count the differnnce between moon and jupiter to see the timing (if jupiter is the quested)

now that is the question.

the other thought that comes to mind is Deb Houlding saying "Using the alternative list which accepts wider orbs, we see from the planetary headings in normal type that Mars is attributed an 8° orb; Jupiter is attributed 12°. Added together the orb is 20°; that is, 10° either side of the aspect. The table shows this if you read down the first column until you come to the row headed 'Mars' and then look across that row until you find the figure listed in normal type under the column headed 'Jupiter'. "

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspectorbs.html

so if this is the case

moon is in 27 libra
according to Deb's theory. I'd like to see the original source for this, moon is within the orb to jupiter
because if the orb between moon/jupiter is 10 1/2
with Jupiter it is 21 deg ... moon is def within the moiety to jupiter

Tik

tikana

Moon changes a sign - change of circumstance BUT it still out of orb with Jupiter.

yeah Feral moon

i was looking at latin translation.

T

tsmall

Premium Member
question is do we count the differnnce between moon and jupiter to see the timing (if jupiter is the quested)

the other thought that comes to mind is Deb Houlding saying "Using the alternative list which accepts wider orbs, we see from the planetary headings in normal type that Mars is attributed an 8° orb; Jupiter is attributed 12°. Added together the orb is 20°; that is, 10° either side of the aspect. The table shows this if you read down the first column until you come to the row headed 'Mars' and then look across that row until you find the figure listed in normal type under the column headed 'Jupiter'. "

so if this is the case

moon is in 27 libra
according to Deb's theory. I'd like to see the original source for this, moon is within the orb to jupiter

Tik

good point. My point still remains. Why does someone get to write an article when she doesn't even know when the Moon is void? (Now I have to go upstairs and get out the books. You always make me work, lol.)

tsmall

Premium Member

so if this is the case

moon is in 27 libra

Tik

It's the Moon. Moon isn't applying until HER orb touches the orb of the planet she's applying to. That's why Lilly gave 6*. She might be under the influence of a superior planet sooner, but until she starts pushing, nothing is happening.

And the above doesn't take into consideration applying in the same sign, which is a whole different ballgame. Because conjunctions trump aspects.

tikana

Tsmall

here is the thing.. with internet people post all sorts of stuff.. Our job is to investigate them. Yes, i do make you work.. u still love me.. lol:devil::devil::devil:

T

tikana

It's the Moon. Moon isn't applying until HER orb touches the orb of the planet she's applying to. That's why Lilly gave 6*. She might be under the influence of a superior planet sooner, but until she starts pushing, nothing is happening.

And the above doesn't take into consideration applying in the same sign, which is a whole different ballgame. Because conjunctions trump aspects.

yeah she is the fastest 15 deg every day ... but moon is the perfect victim of daily tortures esp around here

T

Attachments

• 2016move.jpg
    2016move.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: