event homecall chart

DiDi

Hi Q who called ?

I had a few calls on my home phone sat night, It worried me at first because our battrey isnt charging well and to the other person sounds like its engaged, so the person rang back 20min later, we still couldnt connect the phone drops out when you answer it.

Its important to me to know who it is not just a curiosity here for a few reasons.

Ive ruled out telimarketers they dont call sat nights and twice at that, wansnt my family and ruled out the few friends I have. I dont work and my resume has another last name on it and only my mobile number.

The phone is actually only set up for the internet so over the last year only my son calls it otherwise telimarketers

In event charts the caller is the asc
so saturn is up there in there 10th house rx (returning to something)
Iam moon nostalgic and just passed a square to saturn showing a falling out.
but im in my own house doing my own thing under my rule showing me standing my ground with it.

The call is 9th the sun which is placed in my 12 of secrets (it was probably a hidden number anyway)
further clue is sun is ruled by mercury just in the persons 5th (I go by 5 deg rule)
sun is male, gemini is male
Im thinking a male over 35

all thoughts are welcomed here and i hope to get some lol
thankyou for some help if im off track here.

homecall-1.gif

Last edited:

DiDi

in an event chart its the 9th house ruler
so its sun in gemini so male/male
then germini is ruled by mercury ..... so does that mean young male now?

dr. farr

For me:
-unknown person doing an action = 7th house
-the action by this person-in this case a phone call (communication) = 3rd from the 7th
-to determine the possible sex and age of this person:
-Cancer on the 7th = yin (female)
-ruler of the sign on the 7th = Moon = yin (female)
-sign on the 3rd from the 7th = Virgo = yin (female)
-ruler of sign on the 3rd from the 7th = Mercury = both yin and yang
Total as to sex of person: 3 yin/1yang = caller probably female
Age: based on affinities of relevant planets Moon and Mercury: both indicate (more affinitive) to young over middle or old age, so age = young
My speculation based upon the above considerations = a young female was the caller.

DiDi

thanks dr farr

I appreciate your help thanks for answering me.

Oh I read the asc as the caller as its a event chart,
is that the way you read it to, or you read the 7th no matter what kind of chart it is... thanks

Last edited:

dr. farr

In a horary or event chart, unless I have strong reasons to do otherwise, I read "the other" as the 7th house.

What "strong reasons"?
-a compex significators (numerous quesited significators) question
-or where I take a Lot/Part as primary quesited
-or when the quesited is a business, organization, group, something like that
-or if the question involves something about a specific location, geographic place

When do I use the ascendant for the "other"? When the question-or event- is about something or someone with NO direct connection to the querent, then I take that something or someone as the ascendant/1st house of the chart.