need help for moon movements in horary

Arian

Hi all...

When I read Lilly's guidence for relation horary charts, I can't understand moon's movements. It is confusing from which planet it is seperating and to which planet it will apply. Most of the time main significators and houses are clear. I raised 2 more charts for the relationship along with the question chart.

1) time when I first met with him
2) time when I first told him it was over
3) time when I unexpectedly asked a marriage question

Question: When will we (Murat and I) will get married?
Time: 17:14 Istanbul, Turkey

Significators:

ASC=Virgo, Mercury signifies me and it is in the 7th House.
Being in the 7th house looks like a good indicator but Mercury is about to pass to the 8th house. Should I consider it as located in the 8th House?

Desc=Pieces, Jupiter signifies him in the 8th house (death, re-birth).

Mercury and Jupiter are in conjuction. Is it a positive position for a relationship?
Both of them are in Aries, I guess, where jupiter is comfortable but Mercury is not.

7th house: Mars, Sun, Uranus (in Pieces) and Mercury (in Aries) are located in the 7th house. It looks a little bit crowded and none of them are comfortable.

His significator, Jupiter, is opposition with Saturn (ret) in the 2nd house Libra.

Venus, my co-significator, is in the 5th house which is a positive indicator but it is under Saturn's influence and it is also about the pass to the 6th house.

Moon is 9th house ruled by Taurus. Although it is a candent house, Moon looks like comfortable where it is.

In Lilly's explanations, Moon's aspects are very important.
What I guess, in my case, Moon is separating from Jupiter and Sun. It's next aspect is sextile with Uranus and Mercury.

OK, till now I tired to describe the chart, but it is very difficult for me to interpret all these facts.

It looks like, significators are located in good houses but they look weak to make their promises.

Moon also seperating from Jupiter (his significator). Although it makes aspects with other planets, it is going straight to retrograde Saturn.

It is a ''when'' question, only if a marriage is a possible argument.

If there is a possitive interpretation for marriage, then how can I calculate the timing?
There is around 8 degree between Mercury and Jupiter. As they are both in Aries, can we simply say, marriage possibly will come true in 8 months?

Thanks for your time, best wishes...

Arian

Attachments

• when_will_be_get_married_10032011.jpg
    when_will_be_get_married_10032011.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 25
  • over_conversation_07032011.jpg
    over_conversation_07032011.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 19
  • first_met_12042010.jpg
    first_met_12042010.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 19

Arian

Hi!
Maybe it is better to give more information about the background of the relationship.
We met in a russian language class (12 April 2010, 18:00 - chart 1). He is a high ranked navy officer. On the one hand side he is full of life and very liberal (public face), on the other side he is very conservative and needs to control everything to feel secure (domestic face). We started dating 3 days after we met (15 April 2010, 21:10-22:30). That time I thought we would be together. Several days later, he told me he was in the town just for 4 months and our relation only would last that long. Although it was heartbreaking, I accepted it becouse I was already in the relation, couldn't leave. As you can see from the first chart, Moon (in the door of 7th house) is in opposition with Saturn rx (in the begining of 1st house). He was always honest to me and was always rational and had the the upperhand in the relation. I was always very emotionally driven. Almost a year, I could find strength to keep him in his own way. During that time, almost everyday we were chatting only by my initiative. As you can see from chart 2, while we were talking on the phone, I told him it was over. In chart 2, you can also see, Moon is in opposition with Saturn rx, like the first chart. After this conversation, I felt like I was death. All sorrow was gone to my suprise. Several days after ending thing, while I was working, all of a sudden a question passed accrossed my mind ''when we will get married?''. After all those things, still my mind was hanging there and was asking a future question including him as if I was quite sure of a marriage (chart 3).

this is it...

Btw, another information about me, I applied for a baby adoption on the 10 Feb 2010, 09:30-10:00. In couple of months I am expecting a baby boy as a single mother.

bye for now...

Arian

Arian

natal charts parallel to relation chart?

Hi,
As I am still scrutinizing the astrological nature of my relation with Murat. I erected our natal (birth) charts. To my surprise, also in his natal chart, like in our relationship's natal chart, Saturn rx opposes both Jupiter and Moon. Also Mercury conjunc to Venus. I can't interpret all these similarities, it is beyond my knowledge but it looks like (or I prefer to believe) it is more than a co-incidence.

Also I attached both of our's natal charts.
Unfortunataly, we both don't know the exact time of our births so ASC might be different.

I was born early in the morning and he was born at noon in the same city.

best wishes,
Ariann

Attachments

• arian_birth.jpg
    arian_birth.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 14
  • murat_birth.jpg
    murat_birth.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 17

BobZemco

When I read Lilly's guidence for relation horary charts, I can't understand moon's movements. It is confusing from which planet it is seperating and to which planet it will apply. Most of the time main significators and houses are clear.

Moon's movements are only relevant to certain questions.

The Moon in this chart is Void of Course, so nothing will come of it.

ASC=Virgo, Mercury signifies me and it is in the 7th House. Being in the 7th house looks like a good indicator but Mercury is about to pass to the 8th house. Should I consider it as located in the 8th House?

Mercury is in the 8th Sign, and within 5° of the Cusp and Lily used Regiomontanus Houses so Mercury might physically be there, but regardless you would read Mercury as being in the 8th House.

Desc=Pieces, Jupiter signifies him in the 8th house (death, re-birth).

8th House is his assets, his possessions, his money, his support, the people who live in his household, and few other things, and death. "Re-birth" is a modern astrology thing not really supported by any evidence (and not relevant to Horary).

Mercury and Jupiter are in conjuction. Is it a positive position for a relationship?

If you think of him as your brother. Mercury is Peregrine. Jupiter is in his own Triplicity. Mercury and Jupiter are Planetary Friends. There's no Reception. It's a neutral conjunction.

7th house: Mars, Sun, Uranus (in Pieces) and Mercury (in Aries) are located in the 7th house. It looks a little bit crowded and none of them are comfortable.

Sun is Peregrine, Mars is a Triplicity Ruler of Water Signs. Uranus is irrelevant.

His significator, Jupiter, is opposition with Saturn (ret) in the 2nd house Libra.

He has a few conflicting issues right now. One of them might be the fact that you plan to adopt a child, since Saturn rules his 11th House.

Venus, my co-significator, is in the 5th house which is a positive indicator but it is under Saturn's influence and it is also about the pass to the 6th house.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Venus and Saturn are trine with Mutual Reception which is extremely positive, even more so since Saturn is exalted, but that has nothing to do with your relationship.

Moon is 9th house ruled by Taurus. Although it is a candent house, Moon looks like comfortable where it is.

It's Void of Course.

In Lilly's explanations, Moon's aspects are very important. What I guess, in my case, Moon is separating from Jupiter and Sun.

That would indicate past events.

It's next aspect is sextile with Uranus and Mercury.

Uranus is irrelevant.

Moon's next aspect would be with Mercury. A sextile, with Mercury receiving Moon in 10th House. I'd say your adoption will happen in about 5 months.

It looks like, significators are located in good houses but they look weak to make their promises.

It isn't so much that they are weak, it's that there are no aspects.

For a marriage question, you really want his significators applying to yours with Reception. That is the ideal case. When yours are applying to his, he'll go for it, but perhaps for the wrong reasons.

If there is a possitive interpretation for marriage, then how can I calculate the timing?

I don't see anything indicating a marriage here. Sure, Mercury and Jupiter are conjunct, but that's like, okay I'll get married because I'm bored.

Arian

Hi Bob and the other members,

Moon's movements are only relevant to certain questions.

The Moon in this chart is Void of Course, so nothing will come of it.

I checked again from a Turkish Astrology Journal, Time table of Moon Void of Course is a little bit different from other tables on the web.

VOC STARTS LAST ASPECT VOC ENDS
8 March
18:05
Moon-Neptune
Sextile
8 March
19:53
Taurus
11 March
07:27
Moon-Uranus
Sextile
11 March
07:32
Gemini

when question was asked, 10 March 2011, 17:14, Istanbul, Turkey, Moon was seperating from Jupitor (his significator), then it makes sextile with Mercury 27 degree in Taurus (my significator).

Let's assume, Moon is not Void of course, then what is the role of Moon, separating from Jupiter and applying a sextile to Mercury, just before changing her sign to Gemini?
I guess I need to read a text to understand the role of moon.
Can you please advise a link or a book...

best wishes,
Arian

Arian

Dear Bob,
I want to give a feed back...As you mentioned we did not get married and broke up. My adoption process went well and I got my baby on the 23th of Dec, 2011. Thank you...

JUPITERASC

Dear Bob,

I want to give a feed back...

As you mentioned we did not get married and broke up.

My adoption process went well
and I got my baby on the 23th of Dec, 2011.

Thank you...
So BobZemco was correct :smile:

all members find feedback useful
so thanks