Synastry - Is this relationship fated?

If it is a fated relationship, what do you think the purpose is and what do you think the duration would be?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 7.12.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 7.12.02 PM.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 38

Zora

Account Closed
If it is a fated relationship, what do you think the purpose is and what do you think the duration would be?

My goodness dear Kassandra - this chart is so overloaded and nearly unreadable - you really "called every star dust available in the sky" :crying::wink:

Who is in the circle and who is out - is the first person male or female ?c

Zora

Account Closed
The questioner should be inside the circle - because of house cusps and lifethemes activated by the other person.

Zora

Account Closed

Just curious - how do you come to think that it is a fated relationship ?

Indeed there is something special in your synastry chart - female (you?) person's northnode is on special spiritual degree of 0° cap and second person's is on 0°taurus trining northnode.

Second person's chiron opposing female person's scorpio moon - ruling 4th house and IC - entrance from a previous life - if one believes in this.

Second person's chiron conjuncts female person's mars in 12th house ruling 12th house with a 0° aries house cusp.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Synstrie Kassandra.jpg
    ! Synstrie Kassandra.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 66
I had forgotten that I posted this. I was dating him and broke up with him 2 months ago. I think there was a fated aspect to it in terms that it was fated to happen and not last. I have no intention on seeking reconciliation but, it did affect me. Thank you for the interpretation and I am sorry for the delayed response.