six personal planets in capricorn and pluto transiting

windwispers

within the last month pluto has began its embarkment into capricorn, marking the beginning of a new era of social and political transformation. i have to admit that beforehand i was skeptical towards the possible effects pluto would have on the world, or even myself, but now i believe in the powers of transformation this planet holds. within the last month, many almost surreal changes have occured in my personal life, that i was beginning to think would never happen, based upon my own lack of self confidence and trust. All the nitty gritty aspects of life began sorting themselves out, when i suddenly decided to take the initiative and adopted a "just do it" mentality towards all the little things in my life that seemed to pile up into impossible everyday feats. Even with my lack of energy, which would have normally discouraged me, i've managed to get things done that i never foresaw myself doing (at least in this lifetime.) i maintained my perserverance and have acted upon the still small voice inside my head that's been quietly whispering "keep going. keep going. keep going."

in my own personal birthchart, pluto will be doing some big things with my head within the next decade, seeing as most all of my capricorn planets are located in the third house. i realize that pluto will bring trials and tribulation, and an onslaught of change. I was wondering if anyone else out there has already felt the effects of pluto in capricorn... and if so could you advise what to expect.

I know that this time is going to be extremely rough for me, being that most all of my planets are located in capricorn aside from my moon, jupiter, mars and pluto.

what might be the outcome, and what might be the effect.. especially in relation to my stellium/ cluster?

thankyou for any advice.

aquarius7000

Hi Windwhispers,

Pluto transits are rather slow, and so is the transformative process it brings about from beginning to end, usually. For most of us, there is a certain fear attached to Pluto and it is often the dark side of Pluto that stands in the foreground in Astrology. The main thing to understand with this dwarf planet however is that it makes you deal with fundamental issues, and does not bring about temporary or tepid changes, but deep and long-term transformations, which need quite a bit of adjusting to and re-vamping in one's life - like perhaps making a new beginning in a certain area of life, and leaving behind the old - that what one is used to (not really easy). In order for the transformation to take place, this planet compels one to delve deep into oneself and into those 'unknown'/unfamiliar realms of life, deal with them - perhaps by completely 'sorting them out' of one's life and making place for the new (so to be reborn - in a certain way). So, in most cases, you could see it as a sort of a complete overhaul or even a deep natural cleansing, if you will. With six personal planets warming up to the Pluto transit this could be the case in your case.

Jeff Green says in his book: Pluto: The Evolutionary Journey of Soul that a Plutonian transit correlates in most cases to a karmic or evolutionary culmination and that it can awaken a person to higher capacities or possibilies that had been dormant to that point.

In my case, Pluto has been transiting the fifth house for quite some time and will be going into a conjunction with my natal Moon-Mars conjunction in there, and thereby also setting into action 2 natal t-squares: Moon-Saturn-Pluto and Mars-Saturn-Pluto, so I am wound up to a high pitch as to what's in store;).

Best,
:)aquarius7000

Astrodawn

Hi Windwhispers, Aquarius

Pluto conjunct sun:
I was watching and waiting as TR pluto came into capricorn to conjunct my 2 degree capricorn sun (5th). I expected and knew I was about to be transformed and tried to be prepared, but I could never have been prepared for what it brought me, I am not going to tell you the details as I wouldnt want to cause any distress, but Pluto lived up to its name 3 times in a space of 5 months, and yes I have been transformed and feel I have aged 10 years. So with the sun transit i would hang on to your hats very tightly, as I still am, I feel like a rabbit in the road transfixed by headlights just waiting to be run over again :(

Pluto conjunct Mercury:
6 Years ago pluto transited my 20 sag mercury, I found this transit to be very beneficial and again it changed my life totally, I began studying and didint stop, went to university and became a teacher, before the transit i had no qualifications as we speak now I have about 26 various qualifications (obsessive inquisitive pluto mind eh) This is possibly one of the best transits of my life as I made good use of it.

I hope you get the benefits of the transits
:)

windwispers

thankyou aquarius7000, and astrodawn for replying.
aquarious7000, i can anticipate pluto completely revamping my outlook on life and the way i process things. but as you said, "in The Evolutionary Journey of Soul that a Plutonian transit correlates in most cases to a karmic or evolutionary culmination and that it can awaken a person to higher capacities or possibilies that had been dormant to that point." i'm not really sure what that means this transit will have in store, and in what way will i awaken to these higher capacities.

wow your personal transits sound like they are going to get interesting... what sort of changes do you think pluto will bring about to your natal Moon-Mars conjunction and both your Moon-Saturn-Pluto and Mars-Saturn-Pluto t-squares in the long run?

Astrodawn,
like you pluto will eventually be conjunction my natal sun in capricorn, but that will be in a while seeing as it is located towards the end of the sign in the 26th degree. If it's not to much trouble, could you please elucidate a little more of what you went through. was it a death? if your not comforatble saying that is fine. i'm just curious to exactly what you mean by you could never have been prepared for what it brought you. I've been through much already in my life, and have learned to cope with some serious issues, so i think i may be able to handle what you'd have to say. it is not really as if i haven't played out all the possible situations, a thousand times in my head.

i too am also about to have pluto conjunct my natal mercury. i am glad to hear the experience was positive for you. it will soon be doing likewise for myself, conjuncting my natal mercury at ten degrees cap. i am really in need of an academic overhaul. up until this point i've been royally slacking off.

right now pluto is in a conjunction with my natal neptune, which is conjunct my mercury and neptune. pluto just moved out of a very long conjunction with my mars, which is sextile my ascendant. during that time i went vegan and underwent a complete physical rebuilding.

i am wondering what i should come to expect specifically concerning the current conjunction to uranus. am i about to embark on some serious rebellion?

Astrodawn

hi again windwhispers

I have had a year I wouldnt wish on anyone. Im 43

May - Ex partner Comitted suicide aged 39
Sept - Close work friend, died of a sudden brain haemorrage aged 42 (instant death)
November - Partner and best friend died of a brain haemorrage aged 47 (sat with him in the hospital for a week waiting for him to die as there was nothing to save him, then had to tell my 11 year old son his dad had died and watch him collapse)

Rather than this being just pluto /sun there was an number of other harsh transits.
TR Pluto conjunct N sun,
that along with TR saturn conjuncting and TR uranus opposing my 1st house virgo stellium of moon 7, uranus 14, pluto 16 and mars 21

Yesterdays new moon conjunct my NN 22 and forming a square to my natal mars 21 which is exact conjunct TR saturn 21 scares me, like i said im prepared for anything at the minute, was hoping the new moon might have been a new beginning but from the look of it being a cross square mars etc makes me scared to be honest, but i dont understand it enough really to comment, would appreciate anyones version of it and if its the end of all my upset and not just the start of some more :(

23 dec 1964 8.10 pm manchester uk

T pluto to Uranus = sudden, breakdown, new life paths, regeneration etc.

When T Pluto conj my mothers Sun, my father passed away, same time it conj my MC.. Am just waiting for T Pluto to go over my mothers Asc cos i think it will be her passing,now 80 in poor health......

You usually get a warning, a taster, a feel of what s coming before it arrives, cos its quite a long transit, but looking for the actual timings, use exact date transits, look for the retrograde hit for the event, but sometimes with pluto you get 2retrogrades, look to first one...

Good luck