can you please read the chart with me?

Arian

Dear All,

I enjoyed reading all the previous posts. I am very new in astrology but i am amazed with the horary technique, maybe becouse Uranus is hanging on my Ascendant with star Spika (who knows). Like many of us, i have a question related with marriage.

Background:

I met with a guy through internet unexpectedly. I felt he was compatible with me and i drew the chart below.

Question: Will I get married with him?

Analysis:
1) Question is valid according to the degree of the Ascendant.
2) Moon is not void.

Signifcators:
Me: Moon
He: Saturn

Moon and Saturn has no aspect!

Moon only has a square with Jupiter (his co-significator) which is in his 1st House. His co-significator rules 12th House where Venus is placed along with
Lilith. Venus rules his 5th House. All those means, he has a lover hidden from me! And we won't get married since there is no aspect between Moon and Saturn.

Since i am subjective to my life and not competent to read a chart, would you please help me in evaluating this chart?

Also noticed, nowadays, in many relation related horary charts, Moon and Saturn are playing the main roles. It just suprised me...

Thanks for your time...

Arian

P.S. I attached the chart as word document. Hopefully you can open it.

Information about the chart:
10 Nov 2008
7:45 pm
28e58, 41n01

Attachments

• arian_marriage.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 46

RayAustin

Hello :)

You - Moon
Him - Saturn

Strongest Significator by dignity points = Saturn; therefore it is up to the man.

Saturn is in the sign of the moon's triplicity, so he likes you a lot. The moon is in his fall (strangely enough, which would say there is some disparity in you towards him), but you have his co-significator the sun by exaltation, which means you are putting him on a pedestal as well.

The sun is also in reception with the moon by fall, strangely enough. It seems that you both may have some negative feelings towards eachother.
I would have to say with mars and sun in the fifth, he has more interest in dating you, but he may have the end in his mind -- he's in your fourth, and the fourth from the seventh is in his first.
Venus in his twelfth could indeed point to a secret lover (saturn and venus are also in mutual reception, and venus is the intercept ruler of the fifth).

So this to me is a no.

Arian

Heyyy Ra, thank you very much for your reply...i haven't met with him, maybe we will never meet since we are both in our 4th houses (under earth).
I wonder if an event chart also be predictive...
can we evaluate an event chart as we do for a question chart?

Ariann

Arian

just attaching the event chart drawn according to our meeting date...

Me:Saturn
He: Moon
and they are in conjuntion under Virgo and in my 8th House (Death-Rebirth)!
Uranus is in opposition...Uranus symbolizes internet, doesn't?
this means, we were together via internet! How it was...

Venus is in his 5th House symbolizes that he had a lover.

this is all i can at the moment...and any further evaluation is appreciated!

bye,
Ariann

Attachments

• event_chart.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 27

archergirl

saturn and venus are also in mutual reception
Are they? I'm not seeing this. Saturn is in Virgo, and Venus is in Sagittarius. This isn't really mutual reception. They receive by term or face; but this is hardly worth the paper it's written on...you would need much stronger testimonies than this to have much significance in the matter. A mutual reception like this is akin to two distant acquaintances nodding to one another on the street as they pass...not much emphasis on connecting here.

Arian, I am thinking that an intermediary may try to bring you together...perhaps a parent. The Moon applies to square Jupiter, and Jupiter applies to trine Saturn; Jupiter is placed in the 7th house, and this suggests a 'matchmaker' of sorts. However, you may ultimately resent the 'intrusion', or perhaps the matchmaker does not think highly of you: the receptions between Jupiter, Saturn, and the Moon are uneven. This makes me think that this won't be an easy ride, and may not have the outcome you desire.

The Moon is in the sign of the Sun's exaltation (the Sun is the general ruler of men and husbands), but the Moon is in the sign of Saturn's fall. Venus, a significator for women, is in Saturn's term and face, but Saturn is in the sign of Venus' fall. In other words, it appears that you are more keen than he is, particularly regarding marriage. Jupiter, who may be 'trying to help' here, is in fall in Capricorn; Capricorn is a sign that does not like the Moon, and although Jupiter is in Saturn's sign (perhaps indicating a desire to help Saturn), Saturn is in the sign of Jupiter's detriment: Saturn doesn't want the 'help' Jupiter is offering.

All in all, this does not suggest to me a relationship of great compatibility; while there may be things that you like about one another, it seems to me that the object here may be to 'find a husband', rather than 'find a husband with whom I am really compatible'.

AG:)

starlink

Very nice interpretation AG! I could just picture the people in front of me:)
There are these dating services on the internet (I just heard from my daughter, had no idea you could do it via the internet instead of going to an agency) so that Jupiter could be the dating agency maybe?

Arian

Dear Archer,

Thanks a lot for your interpretation of the question chart.

how can i also evaluate an event chart for this subject?

I am not interested in this love-marriage affair anymore but since i know
events sequences, i am curious to analyse how the players (planets) acted as their characters.

I guess i should go and read some documents-books-lessons about it...

lots of love,

Arian

Arian

ahhh Stardarling, well, accidentally we met through Skype...you know, people send instant messages to each other...actually there isn't a obvious matchmaker except internet! however, we come across with many people, but in that occassion my hands were trembling which made me to ask a horary question. Also in the events chart, mine and his significators were making a conjuction, maybe this explains why i was affected.
bye,
Ariann

greenastrologer

arian, i am curious -- in your email to us you asked if you and he would get married but the question on the chart asks if you will ever get married ... is it more just getting married that you want and not necessarily to *him*?

if so, i wonder how the chart would look then -- what house would you look to for the quesited? would it still be the 7th?

RayAustin

archergirl said:
Are they? I'm not seeing this. Saturn is in Virgo, and Venus is in Sagittarius. This isn't really mutual reception. They receive by term or face; but this is hardly worth the paper it's written on...

Yes.. but, according to debrah houlding, mutual reception can be of either diginities. Term or face is significant nevertheless, so I wouldn't ignore it personally.

Arian, I am thinking that an intermediary may try to bring you together...perhaps a parent. The Moon applies to square Jupiter, and Jupiter applies to trine Saturn; Jupiter is placed in the 7th house, and this suggests a 'matchmaker' of sorts. However, you may ultimately resent the 'intrusion', or perhaps the matchmaker does not think highly of you: the receptions between Jupiter, Saturn, and the Moon are uneven. This makes me think that this won't be an easy ride, and may not have the outcome you desire.

This an interesting interpretation, but I hate that people who ask these question's don't give you much to go on, such as a question and one sentence of information. :mad: :mad: So we end up throwing things out there instead of firm answers. I think I might not reply anymore to questions like these.

Ra

Arian

To Ra:
Actually i gave you all the details, i wish i also knew more! and at the moment i have no contact wih him without any known reason so your 4th house interpretation came true. Please, cheer up!
Thanks for your time and energy...

To Greenastrologer:
you made a good point...Actually, when i was asking the question, i know in my heart i meant him, but i guess i was beaten by my pride and named the chart as 'will i ever get married'...
If there is no any particular person or time, i guess the corresponding house would be again 7th House where we experience our one-to-one relations...

lots of love,
Arian

archergirl

according to debrah houlding, mutual reception can be of either diginities. Term or face is significant nevertheless, so I wouldn't ignore it personally.

I agree that it is still mutual reception, and I wouldn't ignore it entirely, but to have any real effect in a chart, the receptions should be much stronger than term or face. They are the weakest of receptions, so, barring other, stronger testimonies for interest (mutual or not), these receptions in and of themselves don't amount to much...a mild interest, that's all. Hardly convincing evidence of a happy outcome, is what I mean.:)

RayAustin

archergirl said:
I agree that it is still mutual reception, and I wouldn't ignore it entirely, but to have any real effect in a chart, the receptions should be much stronger than term or face. They are the weakest of receptions, so, barring other, stronger testimonies for interest (mutual or not), these receptions in and of themselves don't amount to much...a mild interest, that's all. Hardly convincing evidence of a happy outcome, is what I mean.:)

Yea, I understand :)