new job because of covid?

nelicaa

I work for a transport company,due to COVID, the company is in a bad financial situation,and and I think it will fall apart and close or reduce the number of employees.
My question is whether I will stay in that company or I will find another job in another company?

psRUmE0.png

tikana

You need to ask one question.
Is your pressing underlying question, "Am I going to lose my job?"

naw the question is good, Ilenek. :) no need to change it

there is no job change moon the querent is changesing states from bad to better
jupiter lord of 10th house is in h1
bc moon rules the querent
so moon will square jupiter but its a good square both are positive to each other and to themselves

Last edited:

nelicaa

naw the question is good, Ilenek. :) no need to change it

there is no job change moon the querent is changesing states from bad to better
jupiter lord of 10th house is in h1
bc moon rules the querent
so moon will square jupiter but its a good square both are positive to each other and to themselves

Thank you,I am worried bc of the financial situation,also I am on the big position in the company,and this job and this position really mean a lot to me, because I worked hard to be where I am. And losing it it will be hard for me.

tikana

Thank you,I am worried bc of the financial situation,also I am on the big position in the company,and this job and this position really mean a lot to me, because I worked hard to be where I am. And losing it it will be hard for me.

look at Lord 11th house saturn it is combust and in 12th house -- financial situation is not bad but it is bad
i believe this is temp issue

also take a look at your venus lord of your 2nd house it was retrograding but now it is turning direct

nelicaa

look at Lord 11th house saturn it is combust and in 12th house -- financial situation is not bad but it is bad
i believe this is temp issue

also take a look at your venus lord of your 2nd house it was retrograding but now it is turning direct

So it's going to be better? It's only need more time and patience.

tikana

So it's going to be better? It's only need more time and patience.

yeah one thing that worries me is Sun in aqua being so ill dignified applyig to saturn. I dont know how to read these combinations but I am not seeing a job change

Let us know how you are...

nelicaa

yeah one thing that worries me is Sun in aqua being so ill dignified applyig to saturn. I dont know how to read these combinations but I am not seeing a job change

Let us know how you are...

Me neither do I, I don't understand astrology very well...i have hope for better days... thank you