Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-22-2021, 01:36 AM

What aspects in synastry would make things feel like they are too good to be true?

I just started talking to this person a few weeks ago. And we like a lot of the same things and the connection feels like it’s too good to be true and it’s scary I really feel like running.

Unread 12-22-2021, 08:17 AM

Re: What aspects in synastry would make things feel like they are too good to be true

You have some very nice aspects in synastry and it makes sense that you like a lot of the same things and feel you have things in common.

You have a tight moon/moon conjunction. I think that is an especially strong aspect when in Aquarius, because Aquarius Moon people often feel unique and kind of emotionally distant from most people. But Meeting someone with their Moon conjunct yours can be very intense because there is a strong emotional pull and a deep feeling of trust and closeness, which may feel unusual for an Aquarius Moon native.

Also, you have the Aries stellium trine the Sag stellium, highlighted by Sun trine Merc/Jupiter. That is very open and spiritual communication and a feeling that you bring out the best in each other. It brings optimism and faith in the relationship which is a good thing.

However, to answer your first question——what aspects make one feel like things are too good to be true?

Before I looked at the chart, just upon reading your question——my first instinct was Neptune square Moon or Venus [or any personal planets] can make one feel like things are too good to be true. AND SOMETIMES THEY ARE.

In this synastry, there is a Mars/Venus opposition which squares Neptune in Sag. That aspect makes me wonder if there are things you don't yet know about each other or there are hidden circumstances that have not come to light?
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ChildOfVenus (12-22-2021)
Unread 12-22-2021, 06:51 PM

Re: What aspects in synastry would make things feel like they are too good to be true

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
You have some very nice aspects in synastry and it makes sense that you like a lot of the same things and feel you have things in common.

You have a tight moon/moon conjunction. I think that is an especially strong aspect when in Aquarius, because Aquarius Moon people often feel unique and kind of emotionally distant from most people. But Meeting someone with their Moon conjunct yours can be very intense because there is a strong emotional pull and a deep feeling of trust and closeness, which may feel unusual for an Aquarius Moon native.

Also, you have the Aries stellium trine the Sag stellium, highlighted by Sun trine Merc/Jupiter. That is very open and spiritual communication and a feeling that you bring out the best in each other. It brings optimism and faith in the relationship which is a good thing.

However, to answer your first question——what aspects make one feel like things are too good to be true?

Before I looked at the chart, just upon reading your question——my first instinct was Neptune square Moon or Venus [or any personal planets] can make one feel like things are too good to be true. AND SOMETIMES THEY ARE.

In this synastry, there is a Mars/Venus opposition which squares Neptune in Sag. That aspect makes me wonder if there are things you don't yet know about each other or there are hidden circumstances that have not come to light?
Thank you for your input I'm just trying to figure out if I'm really seeing things clearly. I have Venus in Pisces so sometimes things aren't always clear in regards to relationships. Also, transit Neptune is currently conjunct my Venus.

The Composite chart has a love stellium but it's all squared by Saturn. I know this isn't really good and I'm wondering if I should just walk away now.

Unread 12-25-2021, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Also, transit Neptune is currently conjunct my Venus.
This transit in your chart is enough for you to have a feeling that things are too good to be true. I imagine it would be a little like Alice going down the rabbit while, where your reality becomes much more magical.

My advice to deal with this would be to enjoy this transit and embrace it but if you have any practical aspects in your chart that allows you to be objective or rationalise, then I would utilise them as much as what you can.

Basically, everything will feel magical. The fact you think it is ‘too good to be true,’ is actually a good sign, it shows you are thinking and not just feeling, so it seems like you are handling it correctly already. Enjoy!!

U

Tags
aspects, feel, good, make, synastry, things, true