Moon conjunct Saturn

acghh

Guys, since I was a child I told my mom I was going to marry a foreign person and I'm really interested in moving abroad, my parents are totally opposite of me in this aspect so they always thought really funny of me have this kind of thoughts.
I have a foreign boyfriend and now I want to move abroad for study. My area of study is Education, especially Pedagogy (it relates with children).

I noticed the sign in my 9th house is Cancer, but it's empty (no planets there). So, the ruler of my 9th is the Moon, right? My moon is in Aries conjunct Saturn in my 6th house.

One person at once told me I couldn't move abroad because of Saturn, is it real? I know Saturn is complicated but I don't relate Saturn to a kind of father that forbid things, he just want us to make the homework properly and it can take time but he allow us to play at least... What do you think about it?

Anyway, when I was a child I lived at another country for 2 years. My Sun and my Venus are in the 12th house. And I think it indicates this passion... And it also refuses what this person told me.

What do you think about these aspects in my natal chart? Does it indicate marry a foreign person and move abroad? I really mean move abroad, live in another country. Somehow I don't want to die where I was born.

Attachments

• 20210917_212755.jpg
    20210917_212755.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 28