When marriage time?

gurley

Banned
Hello wanted to know when abd if it's possible time for marriage for me by the way when meeting marriage spouse?

4th of June 1989, 5:50pm Bamberg, Germany

Best Regards and thank you

creativei

Happens in 2023 . bit late but it will be nice . spouse comes from other province or country , probably after marriage you too get settled in forgein. married life is filled with journeys and adventures . your spouse will be equally compatible for hopes and desires . but he will have angry temperament. either he will be bushiness man or holding high rank in IT field . ...

gurley

Banned
Dear thank you for your reply :)

is it possible to see when meeting this guy?

Because of corona it isnt easy to meet new people.

creativei

Dear thank you for your reply :)

is it possible to see when meeting this guy?

Because of corona it isnt easy to meet new people.

Aha its very deep q . only god alone knows but i try my best . :smile::smile:

Based on your dasa and sub period chances are that you may meet him on travel , either professional related travel or spiritual related one . mostly prof related i think , esp west side journeys . after this june you may get travel opportunities and you will suddenly may meet him . from this apirl to next October 2022 you have every single chance of meeting your dream guy . or it may be arranged by your parents too . even it happens in flight journey . who knows he may your next seat guy too ! . but keyword is travel , different culture ...

gurley

Banned
Aha its very deep q . only god alone knows but i try my best . :smile::smile:

Based on your dasa and sub period chances are that you may meet him on travel , either professional related travel or spiritual related one . mostly prof related i think , esp west side journeys . after this june you may get travel opportunities and you will suddenly may meet him . from this apirl to next October 2022 you have every single chance of meeting your dream guy . or it may be arranged by your parents too . even it happens in flight journey . who knows he may your next seat guy too ! . but keyword is travel , different culture ...

Thank you, you are very kind and helpful :) Hoping it will be before October this year because i have to be pregnant as soon as possible before i cant get children anymore because i´m already 32 this year.

creativei

Thank you, you are very kind and helpful :) Hoping it will be before October this year because i have to be pregnant as soon as possible before i cant get children anymore because i´m already 32 this year.

Particular things happens only at particular period when , plANETS aligned in that way . our life is influenced by planets , watever we do its only because celestial movements , we may have tons of desire in life but everything there is a time , many person are not yet married even in 40's . so be happy atleast u get postponed for couple of years .. .

if u r too hurry cant wait then go for it , dont rely on astrology then . its good to be practical .