Time of Message

WisdomJoy

Hi everyone,

Can someone help me interpret this event message chart? it's communication between two exes and I set the time to when the message was first sent and the location it was sent from. Him, L7 sent a message to L1 (who created the chart).

I'm not sure if the signifiers remain the same as they would in horary astrology.

I believe I have to look at the ascendent and it's lord and the moon and it's lord.

Ascendent is the sun and ruled by Leo in a fixed sign (Taurus), the moon isn't void of course and it's sitting in pisces which is a mutable sign.
In terms of dignity, the sun has none
The moon doesn't have any either
The lord of the moon sign is Jupiter, which is sitting in the 12th house and in retrograde and fall
The lord of the ascendent sign is Venus which is sitting in Gemini and has no dignity
I see that mars is sitting in the 7th house but I don't know if this has an significance
The moon is next aspecting Neptune by a conjunction and then approaching Venus by a square
Since this is an ex, I would also look at Saturn, sitting in the 6th house and domicile. So comfortable.

Thank you,
WJ

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 10.41.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 10.41.09 AM.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 10.41.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 10.41.21 AM.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry, I'm not sure what the question is.
This is an event chart, the moment for when the message was sent.
But what are you trying to learn from this?

WisdomJoy

Absolutely. Just trying to find out:

1. How do you read event astrology, I know that its different from horary.
2. Anything to supplement the horary chart that I was able to find and cast recently.
3. Yea, motive or reasoning for reaching out. But any information that can be taken from it. I didn't realize that event astrology had a question to do with it, I thought it was just time of the event that happening. Looking at the lords and anything else that is going on.

I tried to read others' analysis on the site but I only got so far.

ElenaJ

1) an event chart is basically the moment when an event takes place. You can cast a chart for an upcoming event, for example opening a new company, when you choose the best possible time to do it by doing a chart. What you want to do is work backwards, you know when the event happened, you now want to analyse the who/what/where/why/when of that event. It entails reading the aspects, very similar to a horary chart.
2) Lost track of this one, you should post a link if it's relevant to the story.
3) Motivation? Not easy.
An event chart does not have a question related to it, my question was simply to understand why you were looking at the chart, what were you trying to get out of it.

Other's analysis on the site? Where is that?

ElenaJ

So the message is the subject here.
It would be 3rd house, ruler is Venus, retrograde approaching a square to Neptune, so we know there is some kind of confusion here, maybe not deception but the message isn't clear.
In the 3rd we have Juno, the marriage asteroid, who is opposite Chiron the wounded healer. We also see Union here. And these two asteroids, Juno and Union are in the sign of marriage, Libre.
So there is a basic idea of marriage being presented.
In a confused way, as we saw with Venus/neptune.

WisdomJoy

Gotcha, thank you so much for that it's super helpful.

1) What I meant by others' analysis was the other threads that were created in this section and then also the respective analysis on those threads.
2) I noticed that signifiers are not the same in horary, I wrote L1 and L7, but I haven't seen much of that conversation on other threads on the site.
3) This is the corresponding horary astrology chart. This was never posted officially on this site. I actually JUST found an email two days where this question: "when will we reconcile" along with another question were sent to a professional astrologer who refused to read it. The professional astrologer said you can't have two questions around the same time. I know this is NOT true, you absolutely can. Not to mention, knowing that this question is the one that I was focused on creating and matches the time perfectly, I went back and cast a chart based on this time.

What is interesting in the horary astrology chart is L1 and L7 have their own connection, if you see also mercury (another woman that he was seeing at the time is also seen in this chart).

This horary chart was cast 7 months after they broke up.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 2.59.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 2.59.56 AM.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

WisdomJoy

So the message is the subject here.
It would be 3rd house, ruler is Venus, retrograde approaching a square to Neptune, so we know there is some kind of confusion here, maybe not deception but the message isn't clear.
In the 3rd we have Juno, the marriage asteroid, who is opposite Chiron the wounded healer. We also see Union here. And these two asteroids, Juno and Union are in the sign of marriage, Libre.
So there is a basic idea of marriage being presented.
In a confused way, as we saw with Venus/neptune.

Okay, thank you for providing context.

So the message that came through was essentially "I had a dream about you" and I wanted to know if you and your family are well.

It was so strange and I refused to engage so the response was quite curt: "Yes, all is well. Hope you're all safe too."

Also, I added Lilith into the chart and it's sitting with Chiron in the 9th opposing the 3rd.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

The ascendent would be him, right? Since the time of the event was when he sent the message and not when she received it?

I thought the moon was the event itself also, so is the message represented by both the Moon and Venus?

The moon is also aspecting Neptune at the same time as Venus.

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

My guess is he called because he was feeling sad and nostalgic. True he dreamt of you. Mars Lord 9 of dreams hovering between House 7 (you) and House 8 (of loss).

The repeated emphasis here is Pisces. Moon being the event is conjunct neptune, in Pisces. Mars Lord 9 of dreams is pisces. L7 (You) Saturn is in your 12th house, again the house of Pisces.

Traditionally, Pisces is an effeminate sign of inaction. Can't communicate very clearly. But the fertile, watery sign has a lot of feelings.

Both Lord 9 and Pisces Moon are in the house of loss. A general sense of loss surrounds the chart.

The one who proposes the action / initiates the action is the Ascendant. He is Sun, which fits because he is male.

Sun is conjunct Algol. Algol has many meanings. But generally, loss of his head. Hurt feelings.

Agree with Elena we should look at House 3.

Amelia

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

My guess is he called because he was feeling sad and nostalgic.

The repeated emphasis here is Pisces. Moon being the event is conjunct neptune, in Pisces. Mars Lord 9 of dreams is pisces. L7 (You) Saturn is in your 12th house, again the house of Pisces.

Traditionally, Pisces in an effeminate sign of inaction. Can't communicate very clearly. But the fertile sign has a lot of feelings.

Pisces Moon is in the house of loss.

The one who proposes the action / initiates the action is the Ascendant. He is Sun, which fits because he is male.

Sun is conjunct Algol. Algol has many meanings. But generally, loss of his head. Hurt feelings. Sometimes anger.

A general sense of loss surrounds the event.

Agree with Elena we should look at House 3.

Amelia

Thanks for taking the time to look at this, Amelia! I agree. I'm also feeling a significant loss over him. It's the undertone of my feelings towards him even though I don't want him in my life at this time.

Are we able to see if there's any regret on his end? I know that regret is normally associated with the 12th house over the 8th house. I'm in the 12 house but I can honesty say, I have zero regret towards how things ended up and what I said.

I agree also with not being able to communicate clearly. Knowing him, I know that his messages always mean far more than what comes through. On the other hand, I also feel frustrated and candidly, not in a position to engage, regardless of the undertones of emotion I feel towards him.

I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the message. I thought: "the ******* was so scared to just say he was thinking about me and reach out. He made up some stupid Covid dream" lol

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

That was why I didn't say you regret anything. There is no repetitive testimony to that.

I said it was a general sense of loss, which is mainly a 8th house thing.

8th house is traditionally associated with death and loss. I don't remember how many times I've seen 8th = death in lost person/illness/murder chart.

WisdomJoy

That was why I didn't say you regret anything. There is no repetitive testimony to that.

I said it was a general sense of loss, which is mainly a 8th house thing.

8th house is traditionally associated with death and loss. I don't remember how many times I've seen 8th = death in lost person/murder chart.

Completely agree, I'm also glad to see that I'm domicile. Comfortable by sign even though I'm not comfortable by house.

I noticed that there's an aspect between us that doesn't get perfect because it's interrupted by Jupiter. What is Jupiter? It is the girl that he was seeing? Or doesn't Event astrology not work in the same way.

ameliaastrology

This is an event that has already happened. You two already talked. Jupiter could be some kind of hurdle in the communication, or something you both felt.

What is this Jupiter? What is your guess? We've been walking through endless charts and I trust you know what I'd say.

Amelia

Chrysalis

As for what will be transpiring next from this message received. Moon will square with your L3/venus RX also conjuncting Neptune, but from the 8th house. This would have been your " the response was quite curt". So that's already happened. By contra antiscia (shadow oppositions) you/sun and Saturn are connected both ways. Which is basically showing a standoff. Moon will next sextile you Sun @ 26° Pisces but due to the Sun/Saturn connections, i don't see this being anything that positive.

Also, your Asc is conjunct the fixed star of Dubhe, which can make someone prudent, suspicious, mistrustful, self controlled.

So i expect its all down to you. There is a New moon at the same time as Sun changes signs in to Gemini and trines with Saturn. NM's bring new starts, but do you want any kind of new start?

WisdomJoy

As for what will be transpiring next from this message received. Moon will square with your L3/venus RX also conjuncting Neptune, but from the 8th house. This would have been your " the response was quite curt". So that's already happened. By contra antiscia (shadow oppositions) you/sun and Saturn are connected both ways. Which is basically showing a standoff. Moon will next sextile you Sun @ 26° Pisces but due to the Sun/Saturn connections, i don't see this being anything that positive.

Also, your Asc is conjunct the fixed star of Dubhe, which can make someone prudent, suspicious, mistrustful, self controlled.

So i expect its all down to you. There is a New moon at the same time as Sun changes signs in to Gemini and trines with Saturn. NM's bring new starts, but do you want any kind of new start?

Thanks so much for your perspective. I believe I’m Saturn and he’s the moon, I created this chart for the time that he sent the message and his location. The reasoning being is because my phone was off and I didn’t receive it until hours later (I don’t remember that time at all.) Did I read that correctly that you assigned me the sun and him Saturn?

I went ahead and blocked him yesterday. It didn’t feel good, I’m really against blocking people but we don’t function well even at a basic level so I figured more space can’t hurt.

Chrysalis

Also, yes, I definitely want a new start... eventually... just not right at this moment in time.

The contra antiscia i spoke about would be you blocking him. The potential new start i mentioned is from when sun trines Saturn from 1° Gemini (after the change of signs) and at the same time as this happens, there is a new moon at the same degree 1-2 Gemini. That's why i said maybe a new start. But going on the fixed star your ASC is conjunct, this is down to you.