Will my hearing go well for me tomorrow?

I have a dispute resolution hearing set to take place at 2pm (local time) tomorrow (May 15, 2013) in Vancouver, BC regarding my tenancy that began on September 01, 2013 (the 1 year lease agreement was signed on August, 18 2012 )

My Landlord is claiming unpaid rent, when I know that I have had it paid up in advance (in fact paid in excess) . If my hearing does not go well, it could mean my family and I would have to move out by the end of the month (which worries me because we have no other place to go)

I have all of my rent receipts and copy of rental agreement submitted as evidence and feel that I have my bases covered, but am still unsure as I have received bad news by surprise before when I thought I was sure)

I am curious to see if someone can tell me whether or not the decision will be in my favor? I am very anxious about this situation as we are not ready to have to move if it does not go well.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to help <3

I made this chart using the date, time and place of when I first asked/wondered about the situation, but if needed my date of birth is October 27, 1984 at 8:15pm and I was born in Prince George, BC, Canada.

I hope it is clear enough to see, if not the time/date/place was for 8:28pm/May14,2013/Vancouver, BC.

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst (1)-png.jpg
    Free Chart - Astrodienst (1)-png.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I have a dispute resolution hearing set to take place at 2pm (local time) tomorrow (May 15, 2013) in Vancouver, BC regarding my tenancy that began on September 01, 2013 (the 1 year lease agreement was signed on August, 18 2012 )

My Landlord is claiming unpaid rent, when I know that I have had it paid up in advance (in fact paid in excess) . If my hearing does not go well, it could mean my family and I would have to move out by the end of the month (which worries me because we have no other place to go)

I have all of my rent receipts and copy of rental agreement submitted as evidence and feel that I have my bases covered, but am still unsure as I have received bad news by surprise before when I thought I was sure)

I am curious to see if someone can tell me whether or not the decision will be in my favor? I am very anxious about this situation as we are not ready to have to move if it does not go well.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to help <3

I made this chart using the date, time and place of when I first asked/wondered about the situation, but if needed my date of birth is October 27, 1984 at 8:15pm and I was born in Prince George, BC, Canada.

I hope it is clear enough to see, if not the time/date/place was for 8:28pm/May14,2013/Vancouver, BC.

You are signified by ruler of the 1st, Mars. The opposition in this hearing, your landlord, is signified by the ruler of the 7th, Venus.

We look to the relative strengths of the two significators to see who we think may prevail.

You/Mars do not appear in a strong position, in your detriment in the sign of Taurus and also still under the Sun's beams, although soon moving out of its destructive influence.

Your landlord/Venus not very strong by essential dignity, being peregrine in the sign of Gemini, but your landlord/Venus does have rulership over you/Mars both by sign and by triplicity.

And matters seem weighted toward the 7th house as both signifiers are domiciled there, Mars within 3 degrees of the 7th house cusp.

I sincerely hope I am wrong here in thinking you may not prevail, and am wishing you and your family the very best. Let us know how you made out.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You = Mars via the Asc ruler
Hearing = Mer via the 10th house
Landlord as the contesting party = Ven via the 7th house

The Moon is strong, but, for you in the 8th house (not good); for the opponent/landlord in his 2nd house. Hmm... this could mean he might be on the receiving end. Also, whilst Mars (you) are heavily debilated by sign and combustion; Ven (he) and Mer (the hearing) are in mutual reception. Again I don't like this. I too hope my interp is incorrect.

Please update, and all the best to you. If it helps you, and you have it pressing on your mind, you could raise a chart to the effect: whether or not you may be compelled to move house.

Best
:)AQ7

aquarius7000

Hi,

I had to come back to this thread because it struck me that your question pertains to the result of the hearing, so we may want to look at what the 11th house (2nd house from the 10th of the chart = hearing's result) is doing in connection with you (Mars). Mars is fallen in Venus' dignity, and there is no aspect, plus Venus is in the house of the opponent. Also, the Moon transfer's light from a weak Mars (you) to the Sun (ruled by Ven, which signifies the opponent), and the Sun also sits in the opponent's house and is ruled by Venus. I am afraid it still looks unfavourable.

Good luck

Thank you all for your suggestions and help.

I'm happy to say that everything went well, not quite as planned but it went fairly well for both parties.

The dispute resolution officer made a decision that the tenancy would continue uninterrupted. The landlord and I decided to draw up a new agreement that would make both of us happy.

I have to admit, it went a bit better for us then it did for the landlord. The dispute resolution officer had a quite a time sorting out the details, and was as fair as she could possibly be.

Thank you all so very much for your insights <3

:biggrin:

Hi,

Astrophann, thank you for your feedback, and glad things went well for you. Did you have to pay out any amount?

No I didn't have to pay anything out, as I had proof that all of my rent had been paid in full.

We agreed to draw up a new lease that included 50% of the utilities (instead of the landlords insistence upon us paying 66.66%).

Thank you so very much for your advice and help :) I am very new to the concept of horary astrology (astrology in general) , and am really interested in learning more about it :)

I almost forgot to mention that this hearing almost did not go in our favor, the dispute officer found it hard to believe that we had paid 3 months of rent in advance (which the landlord had applied to utilities not agreed upon which in the ended up causing us to come up short for rent) but could not prove we hadn't paid due to receipts. I had to put up a fight and stand my ground so to speak to be heard.

dr. farr

+in applying the non-horary Walis Magic 8 Ball to the question:
-if 9th whole sign house had been taken as significator for the hearing, this = Cancer = Moon = a "maybe" (maybe favorable, maybe not, outcome) answer to the question
-if instead the 10th whole sign house had been taken as significator for the hearing, this = Leo = Sun = a yes (favorable outcome) answer to the question.

Interesting (to) me that in the Ankara horary method, finding the SN in the opponent's signifying house (SN in 7th whole sign house, in Taurus) would "automatically" indicate the "victory" of the querent (1st house, positing the NN) in any contest with such an opponent (this is the oldtime Ankara teaching, however I don't fully credit it in actual horary delineation, seems to "cut and dried"-in this case, however, it seems to have proven "correct"...)

rafaella

Congrats Astrophann! Very happy for you! And thanks for updating, this chart is great for learning :)

Looking at this chart, I would have also thought that querent's case was not very strong, however there are a few things that bring on the positive result. Mars is very much debilitated, but it is at 7th cusp where it gets some 'power' to make his case. Venus is peregrine and with mutual reception with Mercury (court) didn't look promising. However notice Mercury is also combust, so Mercury didn't really get a clear understanding of everything and was believing in Venus (opponent) more, due to mutual reception...But Mercury changes signs soon after, gaining dignity. Mercury then acts in a way that is benefical to the querent (and everyone else).

The well digified Moon, about to trine the ASC showing what will happen will be of favour to querent. Moon also sextile Sun next in the 7th house pointing to a mutually beneficial agreement. Moon's aspects always show what will happen next and a positive aspect to Sun with the reception is always more favourable.

Also as Dr Farr points out, the NN at Asc (within 5 degree of the cusp) points to a good result for the querent.

Last edited: