Found out when my Saturn Return goes exact, help!

The19thLaw

Well, it's here and gone exact, going super exact in the next 2 days. I almost think to the Avengers Infinity War when Thanos comes in and says "dread it, run from it", and then talks about how destiny is here or rather that he is. Well, Saturn has gone 15 degrees into Aquarius and it has certainly been a tough time. I have not posted in quite some time but I thought I would take the time to do so today.

At some point earlier in the month, I made it a point to call my mom every single day. Then I decide to visit her because over Christmas and New Years, we had a fun time visiting. My real reason was that the company wanted everyone to meet in person for an event and I did not want to be around the crazy intense lady from work who has basically infected my mind and emotions.

We noticed that she was not as negative and this mean vicious person who was mentally unhinged like we knew all of our youth. It pains me because ever since the bad relationship with my dad, I threw both of my parents into the same bucket and bailed to live by myself. Then my dad passed and it's been a struggling time.

When my Dad passed last year, I was not there for my mom. I felt that I had "escaped" years ago and that my mom was to be left behind because she could not be helped. I associated her with my setbacks in life, being locked into that old miserable town because all she did towards me when I was young was yell and beat me. Somehow distancing myself from her was breaking free from my old self who was always restrained.

I was so petty back then, only a little less than a year ago really, that I would constantly talk **** about my mom to my brother and even get drunk only to yell at her on the phone. To think what a miserable guy I was but somehow, it being "her turn" to answer for the miserable life she put us through was satisfying right.

Now fast forward to this year.

Only a couple of weeks ago, my brother stormed out near midnight after driving home because my mom was pouring all of her negativity on to us. I could barely stand it and my brother was very agitated. My mom kept pressing him and wanted him to stay for a week but he quickly left. Mom starts crying loudly and begging him not to leave. I go with him because he is alone about to drive on a highway by himself.

Mom calls his number and then mines, crying loudly as we are a few minutes away from home. I hear loud choking because she is on speaker and away from the phone. What I do is beg my brother to turn back the car and he does.

We arrive home to find her collapsed on the floor, half of her face green, and I do CPR on her. She ends up eventually being okay and tells us of the pain she is in.

My stay which was planned for a week max has now turned into at least a month or two, as I pay rent in another city.

At the same time, things have been peaceful with my mom now and I feel like I am way more nurturing, gentle, and caring towards her. Now I can brush off her misery and light up her day but at the same time, I notice she is a lot nicer towards me.

More of all, she tells me about how much in the dark my dad kept her on everything. I still have a tough time letting go of anger towards my father who passed away almost a year ago but I am grown very sympathetic towards my mom.

At times I worry for her safety and that of all of my family members. All I can say though is that this time has certainly been intense, so far...

The19thLaw

Well, Saturn is now 16 degrees in Aquarius and by the 25th of March or so, it goes farther than 5 degrees away from my natal Saturn which is 15 degrees in Aquarius. So here I am now, back home in the old town because my mom had a borderline stroke and now I am being somewhat robbed of life in a big city that I fought hard to get. I am paying rent on an apartment I will not get to live in because my mom cannot survive or live on her own.

In a lot of ways, I am having to play the role of parent and as for the 6th house relevance, work has picked up in a massive way. Thankfully I am remote but my responsibilities have grown 10 fold due to me being promoted a week ago. So that's a good thing to come out of my Saturn Return, the promotion.

At the same time, the vibe is kind of different. Years ago, I fought like crazy to get out of this hick town, it used to drive me mad. Now, while I am not happy being here, I realize that I cannot be a scumbag and just let my mom drive herself to lethal misery on her own.

It's also been marked by endings as well. I am back in my house where I grew up but we have all agreed that it is time to eventually sell it. It's like the book wants to get to the next chapter but wants me to have one final fill of the chapter we are currently on.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thanks for sharing your story.

See all the Saturn themes we've been discussing? Revolutionized relationship with your parents. Becoming parental yourself. Making some adult decisions, like never before.

If you're going to be there a while, might you be able to sublet your apartment? Then at least it wouldn't be such a financial hit.

The19thLaw

Thanks for sharing your story.

See all the Saturn themes we've been discussing? Revolutionized relationship with your parents. Becoming parental yourself. Making some adult decisions, like never before.

If you're going to be there a while, might you be able to sublet your apartment? Then at least it wouldn't be such a financial hit.

Sublet means I give it up for good. I cannot do anything other than that because any sort AirBnB type of situation means I lose my lease.

Osamenor

Staff member
Exactly where you're spending it sounds right. Saturn is a parental symbol. You are thoroughly reworking your relationship with your parents. Both of them. Death changes a relationship too.

And Saturn opposes all the placements you have in your twelfth house. The twelfth house is the house of the ancestors, their secrets, and their traumas. Delving into that and reworking it for your own life is exactly what you should be doing, with so many placements there. Saturn in opposition stimulates that.

Osamenor

Staff member
This is one view of astrology's point of view. In the view of astrology I use, Saturn doesn’t necessarily OPPOSE the stuff of the house.

By oppose, I mean stimulate. Saturn transiting in opposition to a planet stimulates that planet, and by extension, the house it's in (and the house(s) it rules). Natal Saturn in opposition to a planet keeps that stimulation ongoing, on the back burner if nothing else, but when that opposition gets stimulated by a transit, especially a long one, it comes front and center.

Transiting Saturn is moving through opposition with all his twelfth house planets, and waking up that natal opposition, too. So, twelfth house is being woken up. Woken up in a Saturnian way, but certainly woken.