Solar Return

Hello dear friends,

I am new in this forum so I hope to learn more about astrology with you! I am from Brazil but living in the UK for over 10 years. I started studying astrology about 3 to 4 years ago and I am pretty new to this wonderful ancient knowledge. This year I was introduced to Solar Returns and I am learning it, unfortunately the reason why I've discovered it was because of my father's sudden pass beginning of this year. As it was a very tough year for me I want to check whether next one will be more positive. I have a stellium in my 7th house solar return although it is not falling in my natal 7th house, also the Vertex is there and I have noticed by analysing my past SR that the SR house where the Vertex falls always has a certain importance to that year, I would like to know what that means as this stellium is falling in my natal 10th house. I would kindly ask for anyone here who has some knowledge with SR readings to have a look on my and give me some insights as to what I should expect for 2022.

Looking forward to learn astrology with you all ❤️

Many thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2021-12-25 at 18.14.35.jpg