Is there chance for us?

Capbarbie

Can you please help me with understanding of the synastry with the person I really want from 4 years? I will give some information. We met before four years. We never had friendship or romantic relationship. However we talked for two-three weeks in a romantic way. I told him I like him, he told me that he think I am special. I have used to think that he is sensitive, because he always knew what I feel. But one day, we just stopped communication. Also now we live in a small town, and when we see each other in a public place, he doesn’t take off his eyes of me..This makes me hard to stop thinking about him. I wonder if he feels like me.. On the other hand, I’m very disturbed from our synastry chart, because of the bad aspects between Moon, Venus, Mars and Uranus. Can you help me, please? My questions are: Is it possible for us to start over again one day? Does he likes me as I like him? If we have a relationship, what will be the emotional understanding between us? Do you think its my fault that we stopped communication because of my mars hurting (opposing) his Moon and Venus?
This is our chart. I’m blue and he is red.
jdv1639575100k.png

Last edited:
Sounds like he likes you, yeah.

I doubt it was your Mars. His Moon/Venus is in his Fifth House Leo, trust me if you wound his pride you'll know it from the roar. That does strike me as a potential trouble spot and suggests you might maintain long-term friendships in a way that's a bit too "innovative" for his liking.

Probably he cut communication with his Saturn in Gemini and your Venus debilitated in Scorpio misread the cue.

Capbarbie

Sounds like he likes you, yeah.

I doubt it was your Mars. His Moon/Venus is in his Fifth House Leo, trust me if you wound his pride you'll know it from the roar. That does strike me as a potential trouble spot and suggests you might maintain long-term friendships in a way that's a bit too "innovative" for his liking.

Probably he cut communication with his Saturn in Gemini and your Venus debilitated in Scorpio misread the cue.

Thank you so much for this answer. That what you said for Saturn maybe is the reason. In this case, do you think that Saturn with his cardinal categoricalness would change his desion and come back?