Venus conjunct Pluto Dec. 11, 2021 USA

piercethevale

Greetings.
As a facebook friend had posted a question asking for any of his friends to tell him what, he suspected was a, planet that was glowing so brightly in the Southwest sky at dusk this past evening.
It was Venus that He had seen but I cast a chart to find the declination and noticed that it is so close to an exact conjunction with Pluto that I thought I'd post the relative information as to how close they are in the sky as to the naked eye... even though Pluto isn't visible with the "naked eye" they are only about 3/4's the width of the tip of ones little finger held at arms length.
As I felt obligated after posting that information to also inform as to when the exact conjunction will occur [as to "exact" I mean the moment that Venus has the same coordinates as Pluto does down to the arc second. As Pluto is so far distant the precisely exact conjunction would need even further refinement and I don't know if such precise information is even available, or at the least obtainable? Venus will remain in the exact same coordinates, to the arc second, as Pluto for one minute and twenty one seconds, and on December 11th, 2021 that is from 11:27:22 A.M to 11:28:43 A.M. EST @ 25° Capricorn 19' 08"] I thought that as long as I was at the astrodienst website and casting a chart of his location in California I might as well cast the same chart for the United States, and I use Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
What I noticed about the ingress chart, i.e. 11:27:22 A.M., was the significant position of the Part of Fortune for that moment. It is given as 07° Gemini 57' 57". That is the 8th degree of Gemini and the Part of Astrology [aka Eccentricity] and the Part of Destiny, derived from the USA's natal chart [the "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.] are both in the 8th degree of Gemini.
At the moment of egress the Asc. will have changed from the 1st degree of Pisces to the 2nd degree but the M.C. will still remain in the 14th degree of Sagittarius. The Part of Fortune will be at 08° Gemini 30' 42". Thus it is safe to say that at the moment of the precise conjunction the Part of Fortune will be in the 9th degree of Gemini. But, what if it is the moment two objects share the same coordinates down to the arc second that one should take note of such things? After all the ancients had this down to an exact Science in a time of great antiquity and if they needed a more precise astrological measurement it seems to me that there would have been one so produced.[in the last half century there have been a number of archaeological finds of precision lens grinding that even date back more than 5,000 years, let alone my belief in the readings given by the late, great, 20th century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce who said that mankind has been upon this earth since about 223,000 B.C. {or B.C.E., for those that prefer?} and that we have also been at far more advanced levels of science and knowledge than we presently are at the present.]

As a Venus-Pluto conjunction is known to indicate a period of the manifestation of an energy that gives rise to spiritually redeeming, and regenerating, Love, I find the PoF in the 8th of Gemini for the location of Philadelphia at the exact moment of ingress to those same coordinates to be most intriguing... especially so as to the location of the True North Node of the Moon at that same moment and that it is also Direct. The True N.Node will be at 01* Gemini 36' 11", i.e. the 2nd degree of Gemini.

As I am an astrologer that believes in the great significance of the Sabian Symbols, especially as presented and interpreted by the late Dane Rudhyar, I am rather compelled, by conscience and reason, to present both the Sabian Symbols, that is the one for the Part of Fortune in the 8th of Gemini and the True N. Node in the 2nd of Gemini.

From Dane Rudhyar's book o the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala".

"GEMINI 8°: AROUSED STRIKERS SURROUND A FACTORY.

KEYNOTE:
The disruptive power of the ambitious mind upon the organic wholeness of human relationship.

We are dealing in this sequence of symbols with man's discovery of the new powers residing in his special contribution to the total organism of this planet Earth — his consciousness and aggressive mind. The first stage (Phase 66) dealt with oil, the typical form of energy which the modern mind has made available. (These symbols were revealed before atomic energy was even thought of as a practical possibility.) Now we see in this new symbol a pictorial indication of what the use of this intellect-generated energy inevitably leads to: industrial unrest and violence. As man manages to rape the earth in order to demonstrate his power and intensify his pleasures and his sense of proud mastery, conflicts and disruptive processes are inevitably initiated.

The arousal is presented to us here in its collective social form because we have reached the emotional-cultural level. The type of power generated by the analytical intellectual faculties is essentially disruptive; it is based on the destruction of matter, and invites egocentric hoarding and spoliation — and, in general, privileges of one kind or another. This leads to a
REVOLT AGAINST PRIVILEGES.
"

"GEMINI 2°: SANTA CLAUS FURTIVELY FILLING STOCKINGS HANGING IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE.

KEYNOTE:
A rewarded faith in spiritual blessings.

The popular allegory refers to the spiritual blessings which come to the 'pure in heart', whose consciousness is likened to that of a little child. Polarized by eager expectation and faith in the existence of celestial Powers, the pure consciousness as yet un-solidified by ego and rationalistic arguments experiences the concrete manifestation of what it had imagined. In this symbol, Santa Claus acts 'furtively'. The gifts from an imagined and intensely believed in spiritual world must not be examined closely or at length by the reasoning intellect. The would-be clairvoyant is told not to look straight and intently at what he begins to 'see'; instead he should cast sideways glances at it, since the sharply focused mind would make the apparition vanish.

At this second stage of the thirteenth five-fold sequence we have once more a symbol in contrast to the one for the first stage. In order to discover the wonders of the normally unconscious depths of the collective psyche, the individual has to build the proper kind of vehicle (a glass-bottomed boat); but the reception of new blessings from the spiritual realm above (the superconscious) requires mostly faith and purity of heart, and a common type of understanding (stockings) — thus a state of
INNOCENCE.
"

As the interpretation concerning the Sabian for the 8th of Gemini, which also happens to be the Sabian Symbol for the USA's Part of Destiny, I 'd like to point to the use of the word "ego" and it being associated with hoarding, greed, and privileges and that the interpretation for the 2nd of Gemini mentions being in a state of consciousness in which the ego has no bearing upon . Being "pure of heart" and having faith, does remind me of so many tradesmen, fellow workers...very much as just like factory workers... that worked hard every day, giving their best in good faith that their employer would take care of them and also pay them on time and what was owed.... and I witnessed many times of when they were let down, and even cheated.

... not to mention the coincidence of a Sabian Symbol bearing an imagery described as "Santa Claus", being at so close to Christmas this year.

Sounds to me as if the Ebeneezer Scrooges of this time, and this nation, should get some visitations this holiday season. ....most of them certainly deserve it.

The chart.
USA-Venus-conj-Pluto-12-11-2021.png

Last edited: