Fame and Wealth in Traditional Astrology

AppLeo

Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

A self-made narcissist! That's essential to becoming a $Millionaire by 30!:smile: What kind of situation are H2 & H8 in, natally?

I have Jupiter in the 2nd house, and Moon NN and Mercury in the 8th house. I guess being a narcissist is good because in this culture narcissism is rewarded lul.

david starling

I have Jupiter in the 2nd house, and Moon NN and Mercury in the 8th house. I guess being a narcissist is good because in this culture narcissism is rewarded lul.

Lookin' good! If you were to say "Saturn may I", what's the most likely answer? Is Saturn on your team?:unsure:

AppLeo

Lookin' good! If you were to say "Saturn may I", what's the most likely answer? Is Saturn on your team?:unsure:

Umm... idk. Saturn is square my Sun, but the declinations aren't parallel or contra parallel. Saturn trines my Moon, Mercury, and NN and it parallel to those planets.

Saturn probably gives me the green light.

JUPITERASC

Umm... idk.
Saturn is square my Sun, but the declinations aren't parallel or contra parallel.
Saturn trines my Moon, Mercury, and NN and it parallel to those planets.

Saturn probably gives me the green light.
RANK OF FAME thread on Traditional board http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383129#post383129 :smile:
There are many different methods calculating the Rank of Fame in someones chart.
I will try here to discuss all the methods of which I'm aware.
I will start from a mix of medieval astrology method of seeing the Rank of Fame with that of Ptolemy,
and than in some other post I will present some of the Hellenistic methods.

1. First we look at the Sun, if it is in 10th or 11th house. In lasser degree fame is indicated also by Sun being in 1st, 4th and 7th.
Sun in aspect to the MC brings fame.
Sun in succedent house and especially if it is aspecting the MC can brings fame.

This is the general indicator. It doesn't necessarily means that if you have Sun in 10th, you will be famous.
Sun is analogous for Fame, so there fore we first start examining the Sun.

The Sun in 5th cuts the fame in half (except when it is in 5th).
Sun in 5th indicates success in arts and entertainment fields.

Sun's aspects are very important. Afflicted Sun by some hard aspect with strong malefic may bring infamy.

Sun's dispositor and its relationship to the Sun is also very important. The dispositor will show the origin of the fame of the native.

The dispositor of MC and its Almuten as well the aspects to the MC, will show for what will the native gain fame, because MC represents the native's actions.

Ok, lest try this first rule of examining the rank of fame with some practical example.

v6rcdv.jpg

Here's the chart of Brad Pit.
We can see that the Sun is angular on the AC.
This is the first indication of success.
The Sun in Sag has honor as triplicity ruler.
The ruler of Sun (its dispositor), also its Almuten is the Strong Jupiter in 4th - angular, in a sign in which is having honor of triplicity.
Divisor of the Sun (Term ruler) is Venus which makes trine to the MC with the Moon - the native will be noticed by Women.

To add:
Sun is ruler of the Lot of Fame in 28Leo.
Moon (aspecting trine to MC with Venus) is ruler of the Lot of Success in Cancer.
The Sun is not impeded by bad aspect of Malefic.
It is in Trine relationship with Jupiter and in mutual reception (Sun by exaltation in Aries).
Sun is in aspect to MC. The thing that the aspect is square does not impede the rank of fame.

As we can see, the chart of Brad Pit is having many testimonies of this first rule of the Rank of Fame.
We will examine the other methods in my next post.

david starling

RANK OF FAME thread on Traditional board http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383129#post383129 :smile:

This is more about wealth--becoming a $Millionaire by age 30. Any Trad indications for becoming and remaining wealthy?

JUPITERASC

This is more about wealth
--becoming a $Millionaire by age 30.
Any Trad indications for becoming and remaining wealthy?
Millionaires tend to be wealthy AND famous :smile:

and so check out RANK OF FAME THREAD for Traditional indicators answers
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383129#post383129

keep in mind that you are expecting responses on Traditional astrology on a chat board

if you are interested to have a discussion on traditional indications for becoming and remaining wealthy
then would be most practical to ask your question on a new thread on the Traditional Board

Last edited:

david starling

Millionaires tend to be wealthy AND famous :smile:

and so check out RANK OF FAME THREAD for Traditional indicators answers
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383129#post383129

keep in mind that you are expecting responses on Traditional astrology on a chat board

if you are interested to have a discussion on traditional indications for becoming and remaining wealthy
then would be most practical to ask your question on a new thread on the Traditional Board

So, it would be a new topic if I titled it RANK OF WEALTH THREAD? Given the importance of money, sounds like a good idea!
[HA]* I'm surprised you're not at all interested in the current Presidential campaign. I would have thought you'd at least have some memes about it. Using my advanced psychic abilities, I would say you're probably a Hillary supporter.

*[HA]=Humor Alert

Oddity

Most millionaires aren't famous. There are over 10 million of them in the States.

If you live in a small town they might be well-known, but other than that, not so much.

david starling

Most millionaires aren't famous. There are over 10 million of them in the States.

If you live in a small town they might be well-known, but other than that, not so much.

Right, being a Millionaire ain't what it used to be, especially if you include property value. I'm thinking more in terms of liquid assets, in which case it is quite a lot--provided there's more coming. Easy enough for a lottery-winner to blow through several million and wind up poor again!:crying:
There are about 400 Billionaires in the U.S. alone.

Last edited:

Marcoilrosso

Well, I usually use stricter orbs. I don't know how much you use. Oh well JupiterASC, I have a bit of narcissism myself. !

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
I should have become a $Millionaire right now.
Don't know what's wrong. :whistling:
Rahu/NN Conjunct Mercury,L2 in 2nd House.
Venus and Moon Conjunct with Part of Fortune in 2nd House.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I should have become a $Millionaire right now.
Don't know what's wrong. :whistling:
Rahu/NN Conjunct Mercury,L2 in 2nd House.

Study the following thread for traditional answers :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121677 :smile:
Ten examples of different considerations:
1) Hour-Marker at 6 Leo, Saturn at 30 Gemini, Jupiter at 24 Virgo, Mars at 3 Leo, Sun at 29 Taurus, Venus at 2 Cancer, Mercury at 15 Gemini, Moon at 27 Scorpio, Ascending Node at 27 Taurus, preceding New Moon at 15 Taurus.

The nativity was world-ruling, with power over life and death for the Sun was culminating with the Ascending Node and benefic configurations while the Moon, the preceding New Moon, Fortune, Daimon and Foundation were angular. Furthermore, the domicile ruler of the Moon was marking the hour with the royal star of Regulus, and the trigon rulers of the Lightbringer were angular after the 38th year, which was the rising time of Venus.

He was wealthy from the beginning because of the father, since the Lot of the Father was at 1 Sagittarius with Jupiter upon the tenth, in the place of wealth relative to the nativity. After the change of wind in the 38th year he amassed even more property and treasuries, for Saturn was favorably placed by wind, bound, sect, solstice, horizon and gender and the rulers of the II and VIII were operative and configured through like-engirding tetragon.

Three marriages in the 31st, 48th and 59th year, respectively. Two brothers, two sisters, three sons and two daughters. One of the brothers died from alcoholism because of the rising star of Mars. He became king of kings in the 71st year for the Releaser reached the hexagon ray of Jupiter with exalting and operative transmissions. Moon onto Saturn was operative through the method of the dodekatemoria.

2) Hour-Marker at 14 Gemini, Saturn retreating at 25 Gemini, Jupiter retreating at 3 Libra, Mars at 22 Gemini, Sun at 26 Aquarius, Venus at 5 Pisces, Mercury at 14 Pisces, Moon at 29 Taurus, Ascending Node at 2 Gemini, preceding New Moon at 19 Aquarius.

The nativity was short-lived of 69 days because the malefics were rising and were operative by year and the method of the dodekatemoria, and were upon the tenth of the Lot of Fortune, while the Sun, the Moon and the preceding New Moon were inoperative and within malefic bounds.

3) Hour-Marker at 4 Libra, Saturn at 21 Cancer, Jupiter at 16 Sagittarius, Mars at 24 Aries, the Sun at 8 Aries, Venus retreating at 24 Aries, Mercury at 3 Aries, Moon at 14 Sagittarius, Ascending Node at 23 Gemini, preceding Full Moon at 3 Libra.

The nativity was of a great tyrant, initially an artist of humble origins, he had an impulse towards the military in the 26th year. He failed a coup in the 35th year and was imprisoned in the chronocratorship of Saturn, but he was released from bonds in the following year. In the 43th year and the following years he became exalted in the chronocratorship of Mercury, and he conquered many lands and killed millions, but he was depressed in the 53rd year, and he commited suicide in the 57th year for the Releaser reached the ray of the Moon within an inoperative image, and because of the chronocratorship and universals.

4) Hour-Marker at 1 Virgo, Saturn at 13 Aries, Jupiter at 24 Aries, Mars at 4 Gemini, Sun at 19 Capricorn, Venus at 13 Capricorn, Mercury at 5 Aquarius, Moon at 14 Gemini, Ascending Node at 13 Scorpio, preceding New Moon at 7 Capricorn.

The native was very ill with influenza in the 37th year because of the ray of Saturn, but he survived because of the intervention of Jupiter and the Master of the Nativity, and he was paralyzed in the 40th year in the chronocratorship of Mercury, although he still became governor in the 47th year, and then exalted, he became king of kings in the 51st year because of the bound and ray of Jupiter, and he was victorious in campaigns, and he died in the 64th year because of the overall placements of the Lights and the chronocratorship.

5) Hour-Marker at 19 Gemini, Saturn at 12 Pisces, Jupiter at 5 Aquarius, Mars at 4 Capricorn, Sun at 1 Pisces, Venus at 24 Pisces, Mercury at 11 Pisces, Moon at 21 Scorpio, Ascending Node at 9 Capricorn, preceding Full Moon at 25 Leo.

The nativity was of a famous physicist. The 27th year was exalting, because of the years of the Sun and Venus, and because of the profections and progressions. Two marriages in the 24th and 41st year, respectively. Loss of child. He travelled in different countries, initially north-northeast because of the Lot of Travel, but then south because of the ruler, and eventually west because of the Moon. He died in the 77th year through internal bleeding caused by the rupture of abdominal aortic aneurysm for the Releaser reached the bound of Mars, which ruled Accusation.

6) Gemini Rising, Saturn with Scorpio, Jupiter with Taurus, Mars with Scorpio, Sun with Leo, Venus with Leo, Mercury with Virgo, Moon with Scorpio, Ascending Node with Virgo, preceding New Moon with Leo. The nativity was needy, poor, miserable, not finding the daily bread because the ruler of Fortune, the Lights and the Rulers of the Moon were inoperative.

7) Scorpio Rising, Saturn with Leo, Jupiter with Virgo, Mars with Pisces, Sun with Aries, Venus with Taurus, Mercury with Taurus, Moon with Scorpio, Ascending Node with Aquarius, preceding Full Moon with Libra. The nativity was mighty in eminence, powerful in leadership so that crowns of gold and silver were placed on him.

8) Leo Rising, Saturn with Libra, Jupiter with Scorpio, Mars with Aquarius, Sun with Taurus, Venus with Gemini, Mercury with Taurus, Moon with Virgo, Ascending Node with Leo, preceding New Moon with Taurus. He was exalted and became king of kings in the 65th year.

9) Capricorn Rising, Saturn with Capricorn, Jupiter with Capricorn, Mars with Leo, Sun with Cancer, Venus with Gemini, Mercury with Cancer, Ascending Node with Leo, preceding Full Moon with Capricorn. He was exalted and became king of kings in the 48th year.

10) Aquarius Rising, Saturn with Capricorn, Jupiter with Virgo, Mars with Scorpio, Sun with Libra, Venus with Scorpio, Mercury with Libra, Moon with Libra, Ascending Node with Aquarius, preceding New Moon with Libra. The native became a miner, and then supervisor of mines, and he retired to an old age, and was grieved from the loss of wife and daughter.