Bhavat Bhavam concept and spouse!!!

TranceAddict

Here is my full birth chart...
Please apply bhavat bhavam concept on my chart and determine the family background of my spouse/characteristics of spouse....
Ive tried to do this by myself by making my 7th house as ascendant (bhavat bhavam concept) but nothing made sense to me !!!

So ...... please im requesting this from you guys ...!!

Thanks !!!

Attachments

• nqto41.jpg
    nqto41.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 22

Crystalpages

Here is my full birth chart...
Please apply bhavat bhavam concept on my chart and determine the family background of my spouse/characteristics of spouse....
Ive tried to do this by myself by making my 7th house as ascendant (bhavat bhavam concept) but nothing made sense to me !!!

So ...... please im requesting this from you guys ...!!

Thanks !!!

Please give more details as to how you approached this. What did you come up with (technospeak is fine!) and what did not make sense to you. Also, where and how did you learned bhavat bhavam?

You sound like you are very much interested and fascinated by astrology. I saw you have posted a few different threads and question. That is great! :)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

TranceAddict

Please give more details as to how you approached this. What did you come up with (technospeak is fine!) and what did not make sense to you. Also, where and how did you learned bhavat bhavam?

You sound like you are very much interested and fascinated by astrology. I saw you have posted a few different threads and question. That is great! :)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Hi crystalpages!!
Thankyou for your compliment!!!.
The thing which doesnt make sense to me that when we apply bhavat bhavam concept by making my 7th house the ascendant the thing is that im not able to judge the family background of my spouse . Venus (which is a significator of wife in a man chart) goes into the 11th house with saturn!!!.. I want a little detail on this placement!!!!. i mean venus in the 11th house what type of spouse will i get???.

And please also look at my 10th house lord which is afflicted by rahu ....
Throw some light on it please!!..

Again Thankyou!!!

Crystalpages

Hi crystalpages!!
Thankyou for your compliment!!!.
The thing which doesnt make sense to me that when we apply bhavat bhavam concept by making my 7th house the ascendant the thing is that im not able to judge the family background of my spouse . Venus (which is a significator of wife in a man chart) goes into the 11th house with saturn!!!.. I want a little detail on this placement!!!!. i mean venus in the 11th house what type of spouse will i get???.

And please also look at my 10th house lord which is afflicted by rahu ....
Throw some light on it please!!..

Again Thankyou!!!

Why do you think that bhavat bhavam is going to give you that answer? I am assuming that you have studied and worked with the bhavat bhavam principle? You have no doubt noticed its interesting unique bias...? What would that be?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan