Going nowhere in life? Capricorn Sun

jz655

What's up guys. I'm going absolutely nowhere in life. I impulsively make bad decisions, spend money (no savings or credit). All I want to do is travel and speak different languages and meet new people. This doesn't seem to fit my Capricorn Sun Taurus moon? So what's up??
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2458524663111.gif
    2458524663111.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 57

hypatia

Are you able to develop a business that involves other people, lots of communicating, and travel?
With Chiron in your 2nd house - perhaps working to help others?
And with your MC in Pisces, can you work in a field that involves art or healing?

Gemini888

Mars opposite Pluto seems like the reason why you are so impulsive. Also Mars retrograde. You don't seem like you know how to control your impulse.

Moon/Jupiter/Pluto T-square may be responsible for your impulsive spending, considering Moon is the ruler of your 2H.

Chart ruler in Sag and in 7H. This is the reason why you want to travel and learn languages.

MC in Pisces has a hard time deciding which job it likes.

I can think of 3 jobs that may suit you: creative writing, fashion design and counselling. Leo Jupiter (MC ruler) gets a kick on being creative, in 3H it wants to write. Neptune (MC ruler) conj Venus and in 7H indicate out-of-this-world design. Counselling requires a focus on 7H and 8H and aspect to Moon and Pluto, which look quite promising as they both form soft aspects to Neptune.

conspiracy theorist

What's up? You have a Gemini ascendant and air ascendants give the primary motivation of "freedom of expression and movement". So long as the native has the ability to partake in these activities, they won't see a major problem with how there life is going.

Mercury rules your ascendant and is located in the 7th house and in the sign of Sagittarius. Mercury urges you toward communication and the 7th house is a social house. The learning of new languages and the desire for travel is also well in line with Sagittarius - a sign that desires to expand it's horizons through cultural exchange and meeting of diverse persons from all walks of life. Sagittarius is oriented toward the "humanities".

There is a very tight inconjunct between Mercury and Mars. Impulsivity and the tendency to jump the gun is increased due to this aspect. The disconnect might come from a tendency for sensual habit, desires (perhaps addictions) - Mars in Taurus in the 12th on Algol - to override rational thought and "the logical thing to do" - Mercury.

There is a very tight Moon-Jupiter square across the signs of Taurus-Leo and in the houses of 11th and the 3rd. This describes emotional exuberance, buoyancy and optimism with a tendency to go overboard on sensual pleasures and delight. The houses involved re-emphasize that you primarily express yourself in the social spheres of life. Jupiter in 3rd as ruler of your Mercury shows again that the process of communication and information exchange is one of utmost importance to your sense of well-being and actions in the world. An expansion of language capacity is also indicated, which ties in your desire to learn different languages to meet even more people.

There's more to it, but these are some of the aspects that contribute to you not being so "Capricorn-y" as you think you should be. Nor should you necessarily have to change yourself into something that you will never truly be just because of a stereotype.