MMM scorpio =)

heyzues72

HI!! Im sort of new to the astrology thing, ive heard of it and even looked into it a billion times before but im not 100% sure it's for real.. unumwatisayin? lol. though, scorpio in sun and moon, it's pretty dead on description. anyone else here a scorpio? do you agree with the descriptions of our sign? 11/7/90:cool:

Hi, I just signed up with this community and saw your message in the Introductions section. I too, am a Scorpio sun at 15% but I have a Virgo moon (at 15% as well) and Leo ascendant. Yes, I agree with most descriptions of our sign--two of my close friends have sun, moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus in Scorpio and they both invite a lot of unnecessary drama into their lives. When accused of "stirring **** up" my one SuperScorpio friend said she thought it was a great thing, like gardening, to expose what's underneath the ground and promote growth. Yeah, it's kind of deep but Scorpios have a way of justifying the ways they hurt people. When I was younger I did the same but I think my Virgo moon tempers my darker impulses and the Leo rising makes me less concerned about what others are doing...

JUPITERASC

Hi, I just signed up with this community and saw your message in the Introductions section. I too, am a Scorpio sun at 15% but I have a Virgo moon (at 15% as well) and Leo ascendant. Yes, I agree with most descriptions of our sign--two of my close friends have sun, moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus in Scorpio and they both invite a lot of unnecessary drama into their lives. When accused of "stirring **** up" my one SuperScorpio friend said she thought it was a great thing, like gardening, to expose what's underneath the ground and promote growth. Yeah, it's kind of deep but Scorpios have a way of justifying the ways they hurt people. When I was younger I did the same but I think my Virgo moon tempers my darker impulses and the Leo rising makes me less concerned about what others are doing...

Here's some interesting info re: Scorpio http://www.skyscript.co.uk/scorpio.html
and Virgo
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/virgo.html

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horoscopes.html
Any of these horoscopes relate to you or to your friends? :smile:

heyzues72

It's cool to meet some other scorpio people, most all of them also agree, and My best friend is actually one day younger then I am, but I also see the differences people have in their signs. say, for example, my friend seems to be a 'physical scorpio' hes in great shape, but has an insane temper and I completely agree with the whole 'scorpios tend to see in black and white' idea, in his case. In my own opinion, I'd consider myself as a 'mental scorpio'. it's what brought me here, life is a mystery, and even though all the thinking about what's going on under the surface barely benefits me at all, if ever, I can't help but feel addicted to it.
But I only know one other scorpio, and the both of us are the same in many ways, best friends for many years, we both have a tendancy of avoiding drama all together (unless my friend is black-out drunk lol) I think the thing I appreciate the most about the 'scorpio aspect' is respect. I respect everyone, though I may think differently about someone, I always do my best to respect. the only thing that ever REALLY gets under my skin is when someone dis-respects me. I can't stand it. recently had a really really good friend say some things that I considered dis-respectful, I won't stand for it. As much as I wanted revenge, all I could do is walk away. I figured out (in my case) that holding grudges and getting revenge end up coming back to me. forgive, but NEVER forget.
But anyways, back on topic, upon further research, technically I am 15 degrees scorpio, moon 25 degrees cancer ( I don't necessarily agree with the cancer part, except a couple aspects) but who knows, maybe I did my math wrong? either way, I appreciate your reply and I definently want to hear more from anyone scorpio, anyone who has known a scorpio, all that good stuff, I'll check for replies as much as I can.

lava

Hi there. I am new to this place, too. I've researched my sun sign the most, Sagittarius, so lately I have been reading about the sign of Scorpio, since my Midheaven, Venus and Pluto are both in Scorpio. More power to you! Best Wishes. ;)

Last edited:

ArtMuse

lava,
I have Venus in Scorpio. It's an intense and interesting placement. Some folks get the giggles when (or if) I share that detail.

heyzues72

Hi there. I am new to this place, too. I've researched my sun sign the most, Sagittarius, so lately I have been reading about the sign of Scorpio, since my Venus and Pluto are both in Scorpio. More power to you! Best Wishes. ;)

Okay, so more then just scorpio signs, how many, new-comer or not, thinks that their signs correlates with them 100%? even if you don't think a certain aspect of your sign matches, I'm all ears =)

ArtMuse

I feel that my sign correlates well with who I am, and how I have progressed and matured as an individual thus far. The more I learn, the more I can look back and see why I behaved as I did in certain circumstances, and why I was inhibited in others. Really excited to finds new and positive ways to utilize my mars and venus placements as time goes on.

lava

Okay, so more then just scorpio signs, how many, new-comer or not, thinks that their signs correlates with them 100%? even if you don't think a certain aspect of your sign matches, I'm all ears =)

I think I know what you're saying. Well, I usually avoid stating that much of anything is 100%! Of course, to say, "I am a Sag" is a gross oversimplification of who I am. I believe that we are all complex and unique. In other words, I do not believe that a chart can tell an entire life's story. Life is bizarre and wonderful!! There is the indescribable, psychological, physiological, and more! When I think I have looked at every angle of a situation, there is likely even more to consider. To answer your question more directly, I seem to relate to my astrological aspects, et cetera, quite a bit and these symbols mean something to me. I have a thirst for knowledge and understanding, but sometimes faith is just as good when words and symbols can not fully describe reality. So, to understand reality, I do not just rely on astrology.

Last edited: