Mars Scorpio in the 6th house & 6th house in Scorpio?

Hey I'm new to astrology, so I'm kinda oblivious to some things, but one thing that has grabbed my attention is the fact that my 6th house is in the sign of Scorpio & my Mars is in Scorpio in the 6th house. Is there a correlation or was it random? I'm curious to know what my 6th house in scorpio & Mars in Scorpio in the 6th house work together? or how it manifests? Does it "boost" the significance of my Mars planet? Also I noticed my 7th house is in Sagittarius & my Pluto is in Sagittarius in the 7th house.

[Imgr]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g243/germonlord/Screenshot_20200719_143002_Chrome.jpg[/imgr]

Lin

Your chart cannot be read by focusing on that one planet. Or house. Or even 2 houses and planets.

You need to get a really GOOD beginners book which explains how astrology 'works.'

Why each house is ruled by the sign it does (which has to do with the time of birth.)

And your natalchart is filled with conflicted and difficult energies with Mars being part of a pattern known as the grand cross. BUt you need more than a quick remark about your Mars, regardless of where it falls.

There are some very good books on BASICS of astrology which will give you very good information and will allow you to answer your original question.
But in order to integrate all the energies attached to the Mars, you need to study these basics.
LIN