Am I a home body?

WMD1991

Hello there! Hope all is well.

graphic.php

If anyone can interpret this, then that would be great.

I've been looking into astrology as a hobby for a short while, but nothing professional nor serious.

I would like to offer my interpretation and compare my basic interpretation with yours:

I have many planets in the 4th house. It is safe to say that I am at my most comfortable when I'm at home, however other planets may suggest home may not be always the most comfortable.

I have three malefic planets in the 6th house. I guess...career and the workplace will present many difficulties.

I think I have some issues concerning how I come across to others due to the ascendant squaring Mars and Saturn. I doubt it is going to be positive. In fact, without even saying anything, I've had strangers, authority figures and co-workers being very hostile towards me.

EDIT: Lol someone changed the topic title.

Last edited:

Harmelia

Dear WMD1991,
This is a weird chart style! Took me a while to figure you’ve got Sag -Gemini intercepted signs. Moon in Gemini is then, in an intercepted sign. You also have house cusps that are late in a sign. For instance, your Scoprio planets in the 4th have Libra on the 4th house cusp. Therefore, they have to express through Libra in order to get some satisfaction. Your Gemini Moon needs to express through the Taurus 11th house cusp, to get some satisfaction. You can have a sort of stuck feeling with these kinds of situations.

Yes, I think you’re right that there are planets here suggesting that you aren’t all THAT comfortable being at home. Scorpio can be quite a recluse – liking to be in the background – and a bit fearful in social situations. So, it doesn’t mind being home at all. But it’s also a social sign and it loves to psychoanalyze people and connect, even if it likes to have a private life more. It needs to connect with at least one person very strongly – to feel connected.

The situation you have with your Sun and Moon – needing to express through another sign – is meant to get you out of your safety zone. The 4th house could be viewed as a safe place. I have no idea where your south node is, which would be important for me to analyze your situation better, but this chart is pulling you out of yourself and into the social world.

Libra on the 4th house cusp says you really need relationships in order to learn about yourself. Otherwise, you stuck investigating yourself in a vacuum. It’s much tougher to grow without life experiences and feedback from others.

Your Sun rules the ASC and your entire chart. Okay. You’re here to investigate your unconscious wounds – to bring them to light – to study them – learn and grow. Good! You need others to do that though and to test your growth. How do you know that you’ve really grown if you don’t test it?

4th house is about psychology too – one’s family conditioning – one’s family. It doesn’t mean you’ll have lots of kids. It means you could really get into psychology. The IC is the most private part of the chart. It’s personal. It’s as safe a place as it gets – away from the social world. But not with Libra on the cusp! Oh my! These days, you could get social through computer though. That could be a trap. Yes! Stay safe at home and meet everyone online! Problem solved. NOT!

Moon in Gemini in the 11th says NO WAY! We’re coming out. 11th house is the house of friends and community. It’s a very social house. The Moon is a huge part of you – your individual consciousness. Gemini loves to talk and communicate. You WANT to communicate and express yourself, right? But it isn’t easy until you think of it as being expressed through Taurus.

Taurus is ruled by Venus. It wants very pleasant social interactions. It wants nice. It doesn’t care to go deep. It just wants to create a harmonious atmosphere, a loving atmosphere, caring. It likes gardening and sharing seeds. It likes putting up laundry for that fresh air smell. It enjoys simple pleasures – the smell of a rose – the sun on your back – a sip of great wine. Your Moon will come out and enjoy itself if you focus on Taurus – because then you’ll not do the Scorpio thing and get all heavy or fearful and too intense or too deep.

Venus also rules Libra – the sign you’re sun will do well to express through. Again, we’re not looking for depth and intensity here either. Think of the social world in Venus terms and you’ll want to get out more.

There’s a time for every season. There’s a time to be Scorpio and a time to be Taurus. You can pick and choose which one to present to others given the proper situation. They both have positive strengths. Heavy Scorpio stuff should be kept at a minimum until you know it’s the right person to be Scorpio with. Many people do not like Scorpio intensity. You can go either way – Taurus or Scorpio.

See with a Leo rising, it’s important for you to get kudos from other people – to be seen, to be heard, to be appreciated. If you stay at home in your safe Scorpio world, you don’t get your Leo kudos. But since your Sun is in Scorpio, you need to be acknowledged for your positive Scorpio qualities. Truly, I think it’s all a matter of knowing what hat to wear in the company you’re in. The people who won’t like your Scorpio Sun will like your Gemini Moon. This is win-win for your Leo Rising.

You do want to become your own person and you have the urge to help others too. You’re not such a selfish Leo type at all. Saturn in the 6th house says you have the need to be helpful. And then Venus – we haven’t talked about Venus yet – the ruler of your Taurus 11th house cusp and Libra 4th house cusp.

Venus is in Virgo with Jupiter in the 2nd house. It give you the ability to analyze yourself and others. You could be very self-doubting and critical of yourself. If you are, try to turn any self-doubt into self-analysis that bring understanding of yourself. Eventually this brings self-knowledge. The more you know yourself from the inside out, the better you can help others do the same in whatever role you take in vocation or just in friendship.

I would have more to say if you had Chiron and the Moon’s nodes on this chart – but for now this all. I think you have the makings of a psychologist – or doing something that is healing with others. It’d be cool to take an acting class if you’ve never done so. Your Leo ASC might like to try on some different roles and play with it to use in how to present yourself according to situation. When we are acting, we know we are not being ourselves, but it’s a useful tool when we are shy and introverted. It is reasonable to be cautious with our trust. Let them earn it first, and then let a special few enjoy the full force of who you are.

Oh yes, and I think your Gemini Moon would enjoy writing too. That’s another great way to express yourself. I personally find I can truly express myself better writing than when I’m speaking to people. It’s a great outlet. And you could do it professionally too.

Last edited:

WMD1991

Interesting you say I have the makings of a psychologist or healer. I wanted to be a psychologist or work in the healthcare sector, but I got put off by it.

I feel I'm more selfish now.

I'm pursing a career in Computing and IT though. I hope this works out.

BTW, thank you for the post. I really appreciate it. :smile:

Harmelia

Interesting you say I have the makings of a psychologist or healer. I wanted to be a psychologist or work in the healthcare sector, but I got put off by it.

I feel I'm more selfish now.

I'm pursing a career in Computing and IT though. I hope this works out.

BTW, thank you for the post. I really appreciate it. :smile:

You are welcome! Good luck to you!