Mutual growth (Synastry)?

PlutorisingLee

I'm very new to Synastry and trying to understand this chart as best as I can.
My intuition is that there is something real here...But I could be wrong. I am on the outside (female) he is on the inside (male). I feel this could be something long term but the aspects seem difficult? I can't help but notice Saturn conjunct Moon! and wondering how it might play out this relationship.

I feel like I'm the serious person and we are both very different in lifestyle. At the same time...It just feels like :love:

Sadly, I do not have his TOB so using a noon chart.

What is this relationship about?

Any tips and points to notice?

Anything you can say to help me interpret this Synastry is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Synastrymoonsaturn.jpg
    Synastrymoonsaturn.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 20

muchacho

I'm very new to Synastry and trying to understand this chart as best as I can.
My intuition is that there is something real here...But I could be wrong. I am on the outside (female) he is on the inside (male). I feel this could be something long term but the aspects seem difficult? I can't help but notice Saturn conjunct Moon! and wondering how it might play out this relationship.

I feel like I'm the serious person and we are both very different in lifestyle. At the same time...It just feels like :love:

Sadly, I do not have his TOB so using a noon chart.

What is this relationship about?

Any tips and points to notice?

Anything you can say to help me interpret this Synastry is greatly appreciated!
Using whole sign houses, he triggers your 1st (self/ego), 4th (home) and 6th (struggle/competitiveness). So yes, this relationship will give you a sense of deeper connection and at the same time it is also stimulating and challenging. Since you don't have his TOB, nothing can be said about mutual or not. Sorry.