Did we improve our relationship

Deirdre

Hi All

i wanna thank you for all your latest help about my questions. its been a long time i came here, and if some remember i was having problems in my marriage.

Since last time we have been improving. So this time i m asking a more positive question about us.

i feel its better and he also too. so i remembered to see if horary confirms that or if it shows something we can improve too

thank u so much

upload img to html link

i am saturn in my 12th

he is moon in his own house.very centered in himself?

i am in his 6th its strange place. we had a trine so its a past aspect?

im in dignity what does it mean?

im wondering about meaning of jupiter and mercin the 5th and pluto in his 7th?

Chrysalis

Just keep it simple.
I can see there has been an improvement, in cancer moon/mars were in opposing signs, hence the friction between you both, moons now moved signs, so here's an improvement.

Take a look at what moon was doing in cancer, there was a trine to MC/venus, then the opposition with L7 saturn, inconjunction to mars, then void until the change of signs.

Mars being in moons fall, id say was more the culprit than anything else, as mars was posited in the 2nd house and ruled the 4th/10th house then was this money/bills/work you was having issues over ?
The inconjunction would have caused frustration and the inability to be able to work together properly, see eye to eye.

Deirdre

Just keep it simple.
I can see there has been an improvement, in cancer moon/mars were in opposing signs, hence the friction between you both, moons now moved signs, so here's an improvement.

Take a look at what moon was doing in cancer, there was a trine to MC/venus, then the opposition with L7 saturn, inconjunction to mars, then void until the change of signs.

Mars being in moons fall, id say was more the culprit than anything else, as mars was posited in the 2nd house and ruled the 4th/10th house then was this money/bills/work you was having issues over ?
The inconjunction would have caused frustration and the inability to be able to work together properly, see eye to eye.

yes i can identify with it.

yup there were the money issues, my work oroblems...in between his work too....
there was always sth working against it. little things kept us distant too.