nEW cHANCE AT wORK

Deirdre

hI all!

so im already working at a new division, i was transferred ( a decision made above me) to another building with new colleagues and new boss.

As many of you know i struggled a lot since last year, so perhaps this might be a new chance to become more motivated and to start from scratch.

my question is if it will be better for me in this new place? any hint is important for instance about boss or colleagues or trust.

been there for a month now and feeling better till now though...

im Mars placed in 3rd and im exalted ( its nice to have jupiter in 1st?).

Is the quesited 6th ruler or 10th?

if 6th then its mars also so the quesited is moon then? If quesited is moon its in the 12th so theres something hidden from me related to the work? but moon doesnt aspect me either.

if quesited is 10th then its sun placed in 10th and its in its domicile but doesnt apply to me as mars.

im also retrograde so changing minds about work? and approaching pluto?

Last edited:

ScorpioCancerian

What a wonderful chart, indeed. You recently change department and Mars, L1, you, has recently changed sign. Is better in Capricorn ? Of course it is. Mars in Capricorn is exalted, way better than Aquarius.

Deirdre

What a wonderful chart, indeed. You recently change department and Mars, L1, you, has recently changed sign. Is better in Capricorn ? Of course it is. Mars in Capricorn is exalted, way better than Aquarius.

:happy::happy::happy: How wonderful to read this . thank u so much! i feel better thats for sure. im feeling that my new bosses are way better too

Deirdre

Is there any other aspect that might be important to know in the chart? like how work/boss sees me/my work? Or if colleagues are of trust for instance?

Last edited: