Astro-Re-Locating for Spiritual Growth

Chihuahua

How do I read/prepare an AstroLocality Map in order to find locations that would be favorable for meditation, for spiritual growth, and for the attainment of spiritual transcendence (i.e., enlightenment)?

I am a seasoned meditator, but a newbie in Astrology. I have just gotten some access to the Sirius 2.0 program, so I can run my own Maps. Sirius has some canned maps (Love & Romance, Vocation & Career, etc) but nothing specific to spiritual attainment/growth. The lines I need to look at may already be on one or more of those canned AstroMaps ... or, maybe there is a way for me to specify precisely which lines to plot onto a custom map (I am not sure yet what features are available to me).

What lines (transits, midpoints, aspects, etc.) are relevant to spiritual growth and gaining enlightenment? What should I be looking for? What should I be looking to avoid?

I am getting that Uranus & Neptune are important for me (is that right?), but I am ignorant of how precisely to read their influence, and how to prepare the appropriate AstroCartographic map for me. Any help & advice would be most appreciated.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Chihuahua

My AstroDienst-generated natal chart is attached, in case that is relevant. I am only beginning to be able to interpret it. Thank you.

Attachments

• Chi_Hua_Hua_AstroDienst_Chart.jpg
    Chi_Hua_Hua_AstroDienst_Chart.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 33