will there be beneficial changes at work

Deirdre

hi!
as some of you know , been having some problems at work in these last few months.

I've been ordered to do a very high amount of work, which was supposed to be done by a team and not only for 1 person. And there's a schedule to do so also...

my question is if there will be beneficial changes for me at work , once in trying to show the bosses that all needs to be reorganized in other ways and tasks to be given to others teams.

with a new boss it seems I've been having even more difficulty to be productive cause the more I work the more they give me others work.

how am I seen in this chart?

I'm mars in 8th - wonder why I'm in 8th- and quesited is merc in 11th.
they aspect by sextile ...i think its applying.

moon being at 6th shows in emotionally involved and worried at work and daily tasks.

it might be positive that moon sextile PF
I know Uranus isn't read at horary but its in my 1st so its telling me sth is changing in me?

Deirdre

hi Tik

thank you! so that means it will change somehow for better then?

di you see any time frame for it? it has been a lot of pressure and its not been easy for a long time.

Deirdre

Chrysalis

well seing the table of aspects i do not see moon aspecting saturn but...

what about the sextile between significators?

Chrysalis

I think Tik looked at it quickly on her phone :biggrin: as moons about 5 degrees from the end of virgo it can be taken with a quick glance to be in aspect to saturn.....but moons @23 degrees and saturns @ 5 degrees so this aspect has passed.

You/mars are cadent in your 8th and not making no aspects.

Moons void and will only then aspect mercury after a change of signs...but this is 13-14 degrees away.....hence me saying moons void as this aspect is too wide.

Deirdre

Well not the good news I was hoping of but thank u for your analysis.

It's the 1st time a chart of mine has void moon.

Chrysalis;862007]I think Tik looked at it quickly on her phone :biggrin: as moons about 5 degrees from the end of virgo it can be taken with a quick glance to be in aspect to saturn.....but moons @23 degrees and saturns @ 5 degrees so this aspect has passed.

You/mars are cadent in your 8th and not making no aspects.

Moons void and will only then aspect mercury after a change of signs...but this is 13-14 degrees away.....hence me saying moons void as this aspect is too wide.[/QUOTE]