Does having Scorpio and/or pluto in the third house make your mind like a scorpio?

ASTROGURL

I'm a Sagittarius, with a Libra moon,Virgo rising,Mars+mercury in Sagittarius
Venus in Libra,Jupiter in Virgo,Saturn in Aquarius,Uranus+neptune in Capricorn and PLUTO IN SCORPIO.
The reason why i have just revealed allll my planets lol is because i just want to make it clear that no other planets are in Scorpio and just so you know what i'm like.
Then in houses i have Pluto in the 3rd house as well as Scorpio in the 3rd house.Mars is also in the third house. Basically i seem to have all intense signs and planets in the 3rd house, not to mention the fact that mercury is in the midheaven point, so there's obviously a lot of attention in the 3rd house aspect of the human soul.
Mercury is the ruler of Gemini who is the ruler of the 3rd house so that is why i think that mercury is kind of like a third house lol, i know its not but you know....
lol
So all i want to know is that, are these placements the reason why i'm so nosy LOL, like, is that why i question all the time internally and externally.Is that why i am intense? and can Scorpio and Pluto in the third house make you similar to a scorpio as in your mindset being like a Scorpio person mind?

HeyPlayGirl

hi!
hey you know i never thought of it like that. i don't think it would make your midnset like a scorpio. pluto will be in scorpio for almost 10 years so everyone born in that time will have it. BUT the way you communicate with be like a mix of sag/pluto/and scorpio and since pluto rules scorpio i would assume you would generally come across as a scorpio when you speak.
i geuss it could be like sag rules what you say and think but scorpio ruels HOW you say it (sometimes). i'm a virgo mercury with pluto as my chart ruler BUT i have jupiter conjunct my 3rd house cusp and i notice i usually sound cheerful and really jovial. even when i'm talking about very serious subjects i stil come across as funny and happy. i geuss the same woudl be for you.

you shoudl also look at what aspects your mercury to see what affects your mindset. for example, saturn in a softer aspect to your mercury will make you more serious, direct, and mature in your thought process, jupiter will make you more jovial and optimistic, etc...

hope i helped! :wink:

starlink

Hello Astrogurl, yes, to have a 3rd house occupied by Scorpio and on top of that Pluto and Mars in there, it is not surprising that you are someone who likes to investigate, think deeply about everything and wants to get to the stone on the bottom and bring it up to the top of the pile.

Which sign is ruling the 3rd house? Is it Scorpio or Libra? It would really be much more helpful if you could post your chart (do the anonimous chart selection in astro.com) so we can see everything.

ASTROGURL

Hello Astrogurl, yes, to have a 3rd house occupied by Scorpio and on top of that Pluto and Mars in there, it is not surprising that you are someone who likes to investigate, think deeply about everything and wants to get to the stone on the bottom and bring it up to the top of the pile.

Which sign is ruling the 3rd house? Is it Scorpio or Libra? It would really be much more helpful if you could post your chart (do the anonimous chart selection in astro.com) so we can see everything.

Like i said in my Scorpio is in the third house along with pluto.
Pluto is also in Scorpio.

gaer

There would be a 3rd house emphasis of some sort, with Mercury and Pluto there.

I believe I know when you were born within a three day range, but I won't say when that is, in case you don't wish to share that information.

However, check to see if the Moon is conjunct Jupiter.

ASTROGURL

Sun Sagittarius 8.05 Ascendant Virgo 17.56
Moon Libra 5.25 II Libra 14.46
Mercury Sagittarius 23.48 R III Scorpio 15.00
Venus Libra 23.41 IV Sagittarius 17.05
Mars Sagittarius 1.14 V Capricorn 19.09
Jupiter Virgo 13.13 VI Aquarius 19.46
Saturn Aquarius 2.45 VII Pisces 17.56
Uranus Capricorn 11.55 VIII Aries 14.46
Neptune Capricorn 15.08 IX Taurus 15.00
Pluto Scorpio 21.02 Midheaven Gemini 17.05
Lilith Capricorn 24.18 XI Cancer 19.09
Asc node Capricorn 10.05 XII Leo 19.46
The planetary positions in the houses express the facts relative to destiny.

Planets in the houses
Sun in III
Moon in Ascendant
Mercury in IV
Venus in II
Mars in III
Jupiter in XII
Saturn in V
Uranus in IV
Neptune in IV
Pluto in III
Lilith in V
Asc node in IV

un Sextile Moon 2.41 125
Sun Conjunction Mars 6.52 141
Sun Square Jupiter 5.08 -15
Sun Opposition Midheaven 8.60 -0
Moon Trine Saturn 2.40 130
Mercury Sextile Venus 0.07 305
Mercury Square Ascendant 5.52 -1
Mercury Opposition Midheaven 6.43 -28
Venus Trine Midheaven 6.36 18
Mars Sextile Saturn 1.31 186
Jupiter Trine Uranus 1.19 47
Jupiter Trine Neptune 1.54 37
Jupiter Conjunction Ascendant 4.43 74
Jupiter Square Midheaven 3.52 -12
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 3.13 136
Uranus Trine Ascendant 6.02 7
Neptune Trine Ascendant 2.49 13
Pluto Sextile Ascendant 3.05 7
1226 -56 1170

starlink

Like i said in my Scorpio is in the third house along with pluto.

You can have Scorpio in the third house, but it does not have to be the cusp of the 3rd house falling in Scorpio:). Now I understand that you meand that the cusp of the 3rd house falls in Scorpio. At which degree?

starlink

OK, then you have the ruler of the 3rd house, Pluto, in the 3rd house. That is a mighty strong Plutonic influence on your mind. It does not matter that you have nothing else in Scorpio. Your 3rd house has Pluto in Scorpio and Mars in Sagittarius (I guess). Very strong mindsetting. You can be very Libran or Aquarian or anything else, but with this strong 3rd house, you will always think deeply and have the tendency to investigate, being very curious about all the in's and out's.

gaer

I believe that second column is house cusps, so - III Scorpio 15.00

15 Scorp on the 3rd house cusp?
Olivia, 15Sco 3rd house cusp, Placidus

I had guessed the wrong day, wrong year. :)

But now with the correct info:

Jupiter in 12th but less than 5 degrees from 1st cusp, so strong 1st house influence, square Sun in Sag, in 3rd house.

Pluto, Mercury, Sun all in 3rd. So I agree with the others, without going into details. :)