Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 03-28-2008, 03:16 AM

Aspects for TALL people

What aspects would a tall person have?

A tall male, about 6'0
or
A tall female, 5'7-5'9

Unread 03-28-2008, 03:53 AM

Re: Aspects for TALL people

I know that sometimes Uranus on the Ascendant can give height; it has in my case, I'm 5'9"...but I also know others with this aspect who aren't tall, so...?

FWIW...
Unread 03-28-2008, 10:13 AM

I have a friend who has Uranus on Ascendant (Capricorn) and she is taller than many other people, but not out of ordinary. Maybe with different Ascendant she would be especially tall? Who knows...One of my male friends has Uranus on Ascendant (sagittarius) and he is REALLY tall.

Many people I know, who have Gemini rising, are quite tall too.
Unread 03-28-2008, 11:36 AM

Im about 5 ft 9...which is tall for a girl from my ethnicity. Im an Aqua with Gem Asc aspecting planets in Aqua and Jupiter in Leo. Im the tallest girl out of 3 other sisters. But my brother really takes the cake. Hes an exceptional 6 ft 5, and a Virgo (born on Libra cusp) with a Geming Rising. Cant remember what aspects his ascendant. So hows about that Gemini Rising huh??
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:57 PM

I'm going to second that Gemini Rising indicates potential for tall stature.
I once calculated a chart using daylight savings time, which should have been in effect as it was summer, and it would have given the individual a Taurus Ascendant. No way was he that. Turns out DST was not in effect that year at that location, and the guy, 6 foot 3 inches tall, had Gemini rising. I hear Sag rising is also tall, but have no experience there.
Unread 03-29-2008, 12:04 AM

Mmm, I have a tall friend, over 6 foot for a female. She has Libra rising, a real sweetie with a wonderful smile, and Uranus in her first house. North Node is also conjunct the ascendant.

NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 03-29-2008, 05:18 AM

I am born on a libra ascendant which i think makes me taller then usual =)
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:40 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Looking to Jupiter

Ok. Interesting thread. If there are possibilites of seeing height in a chart, then where are the small folk indicators? Can you see big breasts aswell? What about small ones? What about willy size?
Sorry
Unread 03-29-2008, 07:10 AM

I'm 6'5". I am a Leo rising, Jupiter in Pisces/7th, Sun/Merc in Taurus/9th, and Uranus/Moon in Libra/3rd.

Unread 04-04-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking to Jupiter
Ok. Interesting thread. If there are possibilites of seeing height in a chart, then where are the small folk indicators? Can you see big breasts aswell? What about small ones? What about willy size?
Sorry
cancer rules the breasts I tend to see people with big breasts have cancer rising or aspects or sometimes sun(more often just nice breasts with sun) or they can be just nice....I really see big boobs a lot of times when the moon is in the first house...really the kids who bloom to double d like in middle school or the people with huge boobs like that seem to have that...I am trying to think of anything else...the water signs seem to allways have nice skin and breast area(I am sorry guys I am a bartender and observe girls...ahem people all the time)
Unread 04-05-2008, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking to Jupiter
Sorry
oh yeah.. you're right.
i'd really like to get into knowing stuff like that, hahaha..
Unread 04-05-2008, 03:47 AM

The Virgo men i know tend to be pretty tall. Same for Leo women
Unread 04-05-2008, 04:10 AM

I thought libra ascendant would most likely indicate tall people? but not entirely true either cause i have a libra ascendant friend thats tall and another that isn't...
Unread 04-05-2008, 06:04 AM

Interesting thread as I was just noticing some of my friends charts who are tall. I'm thinking perhaps a good aspect from jupiter to the sun. Of the 3 people I know who are tall. About 6'4 at the least. Two of them have trines from jupiter to there suns and my other friend who is tall and heavier set has a conjunction of his sun and jupiter. Just a thought

-Love is the Law, Love under Will
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:53 AM

I heard sag rising and any jup interactions with the AC. I'm 5'8, am aqu with aries AC and my jup is conj my AC. Jupiter also adds to the girth as well.

I would have been taller but for the opposition between my sun and saturn. Saturn makes people shorter, esp on the asc. I know a couple of those people.

Big breasts? Maybe a square or opp of the moon to the AC?
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:56 AM

As for doodles, well you'd think something like a well-placed mars, sco is the ruler of genitals and in particular male ones, hence the "M" with the sting as the symbol (and compared to Virgo which is the female downstairs gear.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliewar
What aspects would a tall person have?

A tall male, about 6'0
or
A tall female, 5'7-5'9
Sagittarius or Gemini rising. Mercury or Jupiter aspecting or in the 1st house.
Planets above the horizon.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFloe
A pisces rising here. . . isn't pisces rising supposed to be short? I'm a little tall. I suppose I'll find out when I'm older.

Masculine is generally tall and feminine generally means short. Maybe except saturn. Isn't that right?

SilverFloe
Neptune ruled Pisces rising can be shorter so in the 1st degrees. I am 5'4 with Pisces rising but I am the shortest in the family. Although it is not considered short.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFloe
A pisces rising here. . . isn't pisces rising supposed to be short? I'm a little tall. I suppose I'll find out when I'm older.

Masculine is generally tall and feminine generally means short. Maybe except saturn. Isn't that right?

SilverFloe
Your Neptune aspects will determine your height and hereditary factors.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWDWSWLM
The Virgo men i know tend to be pretty tall. Same for Leo women
The rising sign, the planets in the 1st house and their aspects will determine height to a large extent. Some say with the Sun above the horizon also,.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.C.
I'm 6'5". I am a Leo rising, Jupiter in Pisces/7th, Sun/Merc in Taurus/9th, and Uranus/Moon in Libra/3rd.
SUn Mercury above the horizon could be the reason. As that is very tall. Your chart ruler is the SUn with Leo rising.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf481
cancer rules the breasts I tend to see people with big breasts have cancer rising or aspects or sometimes sun(more often just nice breasts with sun) or they can be just nice....I really see big boobs a lot of times when the moon is in the first house...really the kids who bloom to double d like in middle school or the people with huge boobs like that seem to have that...I am trying to think of anything else...the water signs seem to allways have nice skin and breast area(I am sorry guys I am a bartender and observe girls...ahem people all the time)
I have Venus conjunct Neptune and that is supposed to give big breasts and Neptune is my chart ruler. Or is it the feminine is emphasised. It is also in the 8th house of sexual attraction. The Moon and Cancer definitely have an influence and probably Taurus.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I heard sag rising and any jup interactions with the AC. I'm 5'8, am aqu with aries AC and my jup is conj my AC. Jupiter also adds to the girth as well.

I would have been taller but for the opposition between my sun and saturn. Saturn makes people shorter, esp on the asc. I know a couple of those people.

Big breasts? Maybe a square or opp of the moon to the AC?
Interesting you mention the negative aspects for big breasts!!! They are mostly an asset.
Unread 04-16-2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
nteresting you mention the negative aspects for big breasts!!! They are mostly an asset.
Well actually I have quite big knockers. I have moon opposing jupiter/ascendant. So I think here jupiter is getting excessive on the knockers.
Unread 04-16-2008, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19
I have Venus conjunct Neptune and that is supposed to give big breasts and Neptune is my chart ruler. Or is it the feminine is emphasised. It is also in the 8th house of sexual attraction. The Moon and Cancer definitely have an influence and probably Taurus.
My venus is unaspected. Neptune is in my 8th and trining jupiter/asc, maybe that as an influence.

Tags
aspects, people, tall