Moon/Pluto Aspects

Teddybull

I've got an exact (w/i one degree) natal aspect of this involving my 5th and 8th house.

Ironically, I just looked at my solar return chart and I have it again in EXACT 28 degree aspect.

I've read lots of negativity about this aspect. I did just read that the moon and pluto are very comfy with each other. I used to be a jealous, insecure person in relationships but have grown from that. It will be interesting to see how this aspect affects my life this year. I do have an overbearing, controlling mother who I love dearly and just accept and love her as she is.

How has this aspect manifested in your life and how does it relate to what you read about it?

Belgianmoonguy

In my family it's a familial pattern

My father has them BQ (Pluto (29° Leo in 11), Moon (24° Cap in 4))
My mother has Moon in Scorpio in 1 sextile Pluto in Virgo on the 11th cusp
My brother has Pluto in Libra in 4
My maternal grandmother has Moon conjunct Pluto in Cancer...
My maternal aunt had them BQ (Pluto (5° Virgo in 8 intercepted), Moon (28° Cap, 1 conjunct Saturnus 28° Cap))

So okay, you see the women in my family has them aspected
My father also and my brother in some sort of related way

My mother doesn't speak anymore to her mother, and I don't speak anymore to my mother
My broter is very attached to his mother
My maternal aunt doesn't like her mother very much
My maternal grandmother was a very controlling mother, with a fragile mental health...
My father... His mother, very strict religious, no time for her kids...

Lissa

I don't have any Moon-Pluto aspect in my chart,and somehow I thank God for that lol.Two of my best friends have their Moon in Scorpio and,since we're the Pluto in Scorpio generation,they both have a Moon-Pluto conjunction.I find that they're both very intense with their feelings.They take themselves very seriously,are easily hurt and also extremly possessive with others-even with their friends(me!!!).I find their intensity of feelings very hard to deal with.They also seem to be kind of 'in touch' with a kind of a 'supernatural' world,and both of them have already had some sort of "supernatural" experience.

I have another classmate who has a Scorpio Sun/Moon conjunct Pluto.She's EXTREMLY intense and possessive.

But one thing common to all these three people is that they're all extremly sensitive,determined and loyal.Once they regard you as their friend,they'll always be by your side.They're also very patient and they seem to know what you feel even before you realised it.

All the best
Lissa

pisceskitty

I have Moon[Gemini 9H] Square Pluto[Libra 12H]. My mother's Moon is in Libra. She never raised me[I was raised by my Granny] and I have always been obsessed with her. She just recently popped back into my life, after the death of my grandmother. My son has Moon[7th H] trine Pluto[2H] Giving birth to him has healed me in alot of ways. I was having an intense transit from Pluto[opposition] to my natal Gemini Moon when my grandmother passed, and my mother cmae back into my life.

Last edited:

Belgianmoonguy

What i forgot to say was
My nMoon is @ 28°40' Virgo
So in a year Pluto's going to square it
and nSun @ 3°46' Cancer

These years are going to be fun :eek:
But somehow i don't mind
May be I need a bit of intensity

akpastro

Hi folks,

usually moon-pluto aspects intensify emotional matters. Folks with such contacts feel the need to be in control in order to feel secure. With hard aspects between moon and pluto the person usually tends to be a loner.

Last edited:

SimplyRed

Pluto moon aspects can mean self possession. These people regardless of if they have jealousy can be highly in control of their own emotions. Intense yes.

Drawn to psychological aspects of human nature. Have known many people with pluto moon in the natal chart. I have one sister and and a brother with the conjunction, I have a trine. Have known many others. Noel Tyl states people who have this can be a nightmare for therapists, simply because even in tough times they manage to Have an amazingly amount of self possession.

There is a plus side to this. sensitivity as mentioned.

However, LOL have read this, they are targets themselves for jealous people.
TeddyBull
Pluto and the moon, maybe highly intereted in psychological inner workings to gain higher understanding of moon related activities. Or Domestic, could be viewed as going through some sort of transforming process. Whatever the rest of the chart indicates it will go along with it.

pudgyguts

pisceskitty said:
I have Moon[Gemini 9H] Square Pluto[Libra 12H]. My mother's Moon is in Libra. She never raised me[I was raised by my Granny] and I have always been obsessed with her. She just recently popped back into my life, after the death of my grandmother. My son has Moon[7th H] trine Pluto[2H] Giving birth to him has healed me in alot of ways. I was having an intense transit from Pluto[opposition] to my natal Gemini Moon when my grandmother passed, and my mother cmae back into my life.

hi, Pisceskitty i found your post interesting because i too have pluto square moon (pluto 29 virgo house 9 and moon 22 sagittarius house 1) and i wasn't raised by my mother either. My grandmother also raised me. When i finally met up with my mother again as a teen we just didnt get along at all, totally different personalities and this was a huge problem for me. But I also felt very healed since having my daughter. I think perhaps i learnt to mother myself by mothering my daugher.

Is this a common experience from this aspect? i have read somewhere that pluto moon hard aspects are linked to problems in relationships with women.

cheers
pudgyguts

Teddybull

Simply Red,
Good point.... self possession. I keep a pretty tight lid on my emotional nature.... however, like the hard aspects, they can erupt at the wrong moment.

I one time read that this is the aspect of the Mafia 'Don's', who can menance others to extreme. I probably one time could of and did to some small extent, but I have learned to deal with it by being more honest.

I do have to say this aspect makes emotions all or nothing... do or die. I am also extremely protective about myself with people. Very few friends.

How has the pluto transit been affecting your moon? Has it been affecting more your relationships, home environment, family? When I went thru the pluto opp to my moon I encountered a woman at work who was just plain crazy. Drove me to the edge. I was saved at the VERY last moment when she was asked to leave her position. I never said a word to anyone (incl co-workers, boss) how I felt during the whole time. I would come home cry, vent, etc (pluto/moon!). Awful period. My solar return indicates and exact moon/pluto sq. I don't know how much credence I give to solar returns, but I think this year none!lol!!

Loved your piece on Sag and Gemini moons. Thanks for sharing. Blessing, tb

SimplyRed

Teddybull,

There seems to be more than on interpretion of pluto moon aspects, natally
Thanks for asking, and have not processed or thought a whole lot about the best of it.
Yea, the pluto three year transit for me, hardcore is basically the best word. Scorpionic events, people, did not know how much or intense this could be.

Out of all of it, the best thing that did happen was my Scorpio daugther:38: who has been extremely shy most of her life finally bloomed. I no longer feel this overwhelming need to protect her. She is highly sensitive and had a major tough time in her early years in school. Even though I did my best to protect or help her from bullies, name callers, you name it, she still received much static. She has been creepy crawl since high school in making her way toward independent state of mind. she is 22. Two years ago, I thought I may have pulled all my hair out at one point in time.
LOL, I do believe now I could take off for three months or go somewhere and not be competely overwhelmed by the fact that she is dependent on me. Phone calls work now, not long laborious days and nights spending much time with her. Yea, you know she is not strung out on anything and God that is one huge relief. She has natally Neptune and Jupiter conjunt moon. she is actually a high achiever and has high morals, compassionate and in to the environment a lot.

I need write down the positive of this transit as it was major intense. Pisces are not exactly in to this much intensity all the time. Nor a Sag moon believe me. I prefer right now the simple pleasure of watching my flowers and plants grow. They say raising a child is the most creative act you do. I believe that one.

We both have the same Saturn. She was born during my Saturn return. LIMITS, yea this gave new meaning to Saturn. restrictions.

SimplyRed

Lissa said:
I don't have any Moon-Pluto aspect in my chart,and somehow I thank God for that lol.Two of my best friends have their Moon in Scorpio and,since we're the Pluto in Scorpio generation,they both have a Moon-Pluto conjunction.I find that they're both very intense with their feelings.They take themselves very seriously,are easily hurt and also extremly possessive with others-even with their friends(me!!!).I find their intensity of feelings very hard to deal with.They also seem to be kind of 'in touch' with a kind of a 'supernatural' world,and both of them have already had some sort of "supernatural" experience.

I have another classmate who has a Scorpio Sun/Moon conjunct Pluto.She's EXTREMLY intense and possessive.

But one thing common to all these three people is that they're all extremly sensitive,determined and loyal.Once they regard you as their friend,they'll always be by your side.They're also very patient and they seem to know what you feel even before you realised it.

All the best
Lissa

Hi Lissa, my youngest daugther has pluto conjunct moon in Scorpio, Leo sun.
Yea, intense and LOYAL
Her combo has been described as either the vilan or the hero. Hopefully, with Jupiter in Pisces the hero aspect comes out. I have seen both. She is independent and I have to say, non judgemental which kind of softens the intensity somewhat. This must be a heritary gig. I have two siblings with Pluto conjunct moon, both Geminis. I have the trine.

Yes, they know what you feel and because of this:

I find this aspect to watch closely, as it can either be great or disastrous for other people. I find this aspect can create tunnel vision with people. Their emotional focus can become limited if they do not use it for the betterment of other people because of high intuition and intensity. It would be safe to say these people develop empathy as an important aspect of their personality.
Intuition does not necessarily create empathy. From experience, pluto conjunct moon people can be dangerous to other people if they are extremely selfish and self centered. My daugher does have compassion for other people.

Lissa

Hi there SimplyRed!

I guess the Moon conjunct Pluto could be very hard to deal with for the people who have it.These people have such strong emotions,and are so sensitive that people sometimes run away from them.But I do think that there's some free will in one's birth chart...I remember when I read about a serial killer who had Pluto in the8th house,I think.With Pluto in the 8th,he could have been a great surgeon.But no,he was just walking around,killing people.

A Moon-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio could be explosive.But much depends on what people decide to do with their life.It's nice to think that two of my best friends have this aspect-their intensity can drive me insane at times(particularly if we consider that I have an Aries Moon,very impulsive and impatient),but their sensitivity and understanding behaviour pays out in the end.Their intense sensitivity has allowed them to have a life with deep emotional meaning.

I personaly believe that free will is the word to be applied here.The other girl I mentioned-she's very possessive and sometimes tries to dominate people.Whenever you lead her a helping hand,she just assumes you're her best friend and wants your total atention and devotion.

By the way-one of my friends has her Moon/Pluto conjunction in the 8th houseAnd she wants to be a surgeon:D .

All the best
Lissa

SimplyRed

I believe in Free will, myself

I think a person is given choices throughout their life do modify the blueprint of their natal chart through progressions.

Have known a few pluto oppose moon and do they express some major intensity. I knew a lady, she would pull a gun on anyone. She is only 20 years old. She is tough and an Aquarious. Some of the things she did could only be described purely plutonic. Seriously, I have her chart and she seduced a young guy who was only 15. A Scorpio at that. The stories I heard about those two gave me the creeps. I am trying to remember what I did at 20 and it sure was not that or no where near that.
They had a child too. The grandmother is raising it, thank God.
Still when I heard about some of the things, I had to blank it out or get sick on my stomach. He ended up in prison and when I first met him he was very polite and seemed like a decent kid for the most part. She did a major number on him. She totally messed his mind up. He tried to do what was best, but ended up crazy. These people lived in the country too. Not big city.
Have known a lot of pluto moon people and they seem extreme in how they do almost anything. Intense. Some have great careers, a few are just beyond wierd. I imagine a lot of Sag's born now will be quite extraordinary, Aquas and Pisces as well. Can you imagine someone with Pisces in 12thouse with Uranus there and Neptune rising Aqarious. I imagine when they decide to pull back the bow, it will be a straight shot. A Sag sun conjunct pluto and Jupiter there too. 20 years from now.

SimplyRed

I believe in Free will, myself

I think a person is given choices throughout their life do modify the blueprint of their natal chart through progressions.

Have known a few pluto oppose moon and do they express some major intensity. I knew a lady, she would pull a gun on anyone. She is only 20 years old. She is tough and an Aquarious. Some of the things she did could only be described purely plutonic. Seriously, I have her chart and she seduced a young guy who was only 15. A Scorpio at that. The stories I heard about those two gave me the creeps. I am trying to remember what I did at 20 and it sure was not that or no where near that.
They had a child too. The grandmother is raising it, thank God.
Still when I heard about some of the things, I had to blank it out or get sick on my stomach. He ended up in prison and when I first met him he was very polite and seemed like a decent kid for the most part. She did a major number on him. She totally messed his mind up. He tried to do what was best, but ended up crazy. These people lived in the country too. Not big city.
Have known a lot of pluto moon people and they seem extreme in how they do almost anything. Intense. Some have great careers, a few are just beyond wierd. I imagine a lot of Sag's born now will be quite extraordinary, Aquas and Pisces as well. Can you imagine someone with Pisces in 12thouse with Uranus there and Neptune rising Aqarious. I imagine when they decide to pull back the bow, it will be a straight shot. A Sag sun conjunct pluto and Jupiter there too. 20 years from now.

Lissa

That story about the 20year old girl and the boy...Oh my God...I don't even wanna think about that:( .

Uh...my sister has a Sagitarius Sun,with Sun conjunct Pluto,and her Moon in Aries trining her Sun/Pluto conjunction.She's only three years old,so we'll just have to wait to see what happens.My mom says that,from all the three of her kids,she's being the one harder to deal with lol.

All the best
Lissa

Claire19

Moon Pluto aspects always lead to an intense bond with mother. Sometimes love hate, depending on other aspects and the sign etc. It is easier with a dominating mother once you no longer have to live in her house and as we grow older it is easier to handle. I have Moon progressed conjuncting Pluto in the 6th and a natal Moon Pluto Square from the 3rd to 6th. I am taking natural remedies for my emotional state as my mother is soon to pass. She is literally starving herself to death but has lung cancer and doesnt know it as she is also senile. I had a female sibling die from cancer also.
So Pluto is never easy and is deep reaching and profound.
Claire

Teddybull said:
I've got an exact (w/i one degree) natal aspect of this involving my 5th and 8th house.

Ironically, I just looked at my solar return chart and I have it again in EXACT 28 degree aspect.

I've read lots of negativity about this aspect. I did just read that the moon and pluto are very comfy with each other. I used to be a jealous, insecure person in relationships but have grown from that. It will be interesting to see how this aspect affects my life this year. I do have an overbearing, controlling mother who I love dearly and just accept and love her as she is.

How has this aspect manifested in your life and how does it relate to what you read about it?

SimplyRed

Claire, Sorry to hear about Mom and sibling
My Mom died 8 years ago and it was rough. My Dad died at the beginning pluto going through tenth and Mom died at the end of the transit in tenth house.

I have heard the same story, A lady said she had three people die during her Moon pluto transit.

No one died during my pluto conjunct moon, except a friend. a He

Take Care

My daughter born the day before my Dad died. I believe that is why she had pluto conjunct natal moon. My Moon rules six and seventh and in eleventh but I do not see how that connects to my Dad's death. He was a Gemini with Pisces moon. moon is my final dispositor, so maybe that

Pluto moon contacts mean too much adult emotion around. Her eight house is Cancer.

Lissa

I was wondering how would it be to be born with Moon conjunct Pluto in Sagitarius...Sagitarius is the 'joker'of the zodiac,always easygoing,lighthearted and detached.Pluto is so intense,emotional and even obssessive.Honestly,I can't imagine how is it possible for this two energies to blend together!

Claire19

Family members feeling deeply about their philosophical and religious beliefs, involved in high court criminal matters. Major transformations when living abroad. Writing and publishing detective stories. Importing and exporting antiques and estate goods of deceased persons. Depending on the other aspects and what house in the chart of course. Loss of family member abroad. Veterinary to large farm animals. Witness protection programme.
Religious beliefs have healing effect, feeling of safety and nurturance.
So many scenarios. Like combining Moon Pluto with Jupiter.

claire

Claire19

With Pluto in Sagittarius on a global scale, it indicates major carnage because of religious fanatics. Also major transformations in the legal system and dealing with paedophiles in the church. We had many dog maulings here for while and they had to be put down. THey are trying to outlaw certain breeds here in Australia. I have heard of a few deaths with bow and arrow also in colleges here. Major fear of travelling abroad also with the terrorism threats.

With other planets coming along to affect this position then they will play out according to their natures too. Where we have Pluto transitting Sagittarius in our own charts is where there will be major transformations when hitting our natal planets as well. I have it going through my 10th and my father is about to pass. I have also done college courses in healing in order to begin a career for myself.

Claire