Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Neda Neda is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 59
way did he cut me off

I met this guy in October and we had really good chemistry and we also connected on intelecul level. problem was that we live some 500 km apart but we managed to see each other. he told me that he is really into me and can't wait to see me agin.
and then he just turned cold on me stopt communication , only think he does is liking my photos on facebook.
I just keep wondering what happened and why.
So i casted a horary chart with question way did he cut me off? hoping I will get some clarification on meter.
I've got early asc so I don't know if chart is evan readable.
I can see that Iam Mercury and rx. He is Jupiter and there is applying square so something with difficulties and separation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hora.jpg (47.4 KB, 14 views)


Last edited by Neda; 03-11-2019 at 03:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-11-2019, 06:19 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda View Post
I met this guy in October and we had really good chemistry and we also connected on intelecul level. problem was that we live some 500 km apart but we managed to see each other. he told me that he is really into me and can't wait to see me agin.
and then he just turned cold on me stopt communication , only think he does is liking my photos on facebook.
I just keep wondering what happened and why.
So i casted a horary chart with question way did he cut me off? hoping I will get some clarification on meter.
I've got early asc so I don't know if chart is evan readable.
I can see that Iam Mercury and rx. He is Jupiter and there is applying square so something with difficulties and separation.

He was exaggerating with his interest towards you. What he said 2 you may be the same thing he says to other people he meets. (Jupiter in Sag - Mercury's fall) = you fell under his charms = your ruler in quesited's 1st.

He is BS. For real interest you want hus ruler en your 1dt house.

He is ok with his love situation right now. No looking for anything more than having fun. While you can make a good lover for him, he does not suit you, does not reward energy to you.

Let it go and. Don't lose more energy and time thinking about this dude.

Why did he cut you up? He is not that into you, he was just having fun.

Last edited by virgo18; 03-11-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Neda Neda is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
He was exaggerating with his interest towards you. What he said 2 you may be the same thing he says to other people he meets. (Jupiter in Sag - Mercury's fall) = you fell under his charms = your ruler in quesited's 1st.

He is BS. For real interest you want hus ruler en your 1dt house.

He is ok with his love situation right now. No looking for anything more than having fun. While you can make a good lover for him, he does not suit you, does not reward energy to you.

Let it go and. Don't lose more energy and time thinking about this dude.

Why did he cut you up? He is not that into you, he was just having fun.
Yes maybe hes not that ito me. But he resives me coz Mercury in Pisces. I was wondering if he has some problems with his job coz he has said something about it to me.

Last edited by Neda; 03-11-2019 at 08:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-11-2019, 08:38 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda View Post
Yes maybe hes not that ito me. But he resives me coz Mercury in Pisces. I was wondering if he has some problems with his job coz he has said something about it to me.
He receiving you and in his house means that you are the keener and you act in such a way that is beneficial for him. But it is not the other way around.
He sees you ad a nice person. Just that.

Could be his job or whatever excuse, what matters is that theres nothing promising between you.

Last edited by virgo18; 03-11-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.