Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 06-15-2008, 04:20 AM

Re: Venus lines in relocation charts

parakalo,
jupiter should always gladly exchange views with an ARCHERgirl.
Spain, rocks too,

Unread 06-15-2008, 06:08 AM

If we use narrower aspects (9 degrees or less), my least aspected planet is....Venus! Oh dear...Actually, using very tight orbs I would have three least-aspected planets: Mercury, Uranus, and Venus, all of whom have only one aspect apiece: Mercury square Uranus (orb of 5 degrees); and Venus conjunct (widely) the Sun (8.54 degrees!), with an even wider sextile to Uranus (just outside the 9-degree allowance). Let's hope I have an 'integrated' personality.

I'm off to study Mr. Couteau some more. I have to say, I don't like the idea of 'doing' my Uranus lines; they both run through cold places: Alaska and Greenland! No thanks... I have a Pluto/Chiron 'crossover' in eastern Brazil...seems like a good place to get robbed and shot, or something...I'll avoid that area too...

Just as an aside and slightly off-topic, an interesting 'coincidence' is that I had a psychic tell me once that most of my entity/soul-cluster lived in northern Italy or near the border of Switzerland. He said that going to this place would feel very much like 'coming home', being surrounded by friends and family. So that does lend some credence to the Venus line being there, I think. I shall have to go and find out. Have suitcase, will travel!

AG

Last edited by archergirl; 06-15-2008 at 06:39 AM.
Unread 06-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG
...Does the fact that I like Greek food and culture, and have a knack for picking up the Greek language, have anything to do with the Sun being there in a cartography chart?
Apparently so. Seems we have an affinty with places that these lines run through whether we go there or not.

(I read once that UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher had a line running through the Falklands Islands - so, although she never went there physically, she "cared" enough to go to war to defend them. Although, it might have been much cheaper/more effective/better for everyone if she had gone to Argentina herself - and stayed there.)

Edit - Just noticed that I'm a whole page behind on the thread here. Jeez, it's a fast moving world these days - no matter where we go/relocate.

EJ

Last edited by EJ53; 06-15-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Unread 06-15-2008, 07:54 AM

Dear Archergirl,
I'm really glad that You are so willing to find out more and then make up Your mind.
That is, in my humble opinion, a sign of intellingence.
Scientists and serious people, tend to search. The rest go with the flow, they never question, they just do as others did.
Trial and error is the cornerstone of Science.
I'm really glad that You go on further into this matter. Indeed, it is not a easy matter to decide, but I think it is worthing of Your painstaking efforts to find some places in the map and then go on and let Your heart decide.
Your insistence in Italy made me wonder whether there was some "au-dessous" in it.
Once a psychic told me some things, most of the predictions came true, and I'm still very influenced by his words.
Even though I told You I thought I had an almost unaspected Jupiter- in truth he receives only one or two minor aspects- I just couldn't find my most -aspected planet and I asked Mr. Couteau's help. I just couldn't imagine the result. You see I was afraid of some difficult aspects my Saturn forms(opp Asc , sq. sun and mars etc..) so I thought that's the bad guy.......
But, alas, I was wrong.......
It was sensitive, easygoing, Moon in Sag, in my first house and of course the sun and mars all of them tied in a trine and aspecting almost every planet in my chart........ You see I was so comfortable with my trines.......
The culprit is not so easy to be discovered. We think we feel comfortable with a planet, we are afraid with another but the truth lies elsewhere, waiting to be discovered. So You see my point, relocation can be our goal but I truly believe that we can -always- use some "know thyself"...

I read in another thread that You started astrology in your 15 y. of age and that now 23 y. had passed. The same here. I've read also that Your Location is :"somewhere in the desert".........and that You had studied Roman history..........I don't believe in coincidences, everything we do, we write, we say has a source and ends somewhere.......

Glad You continue Your research,.............
I'm sure that You will find Your answers.......
PS. I do believe in tighter orbs, hasn't Mr couteau, someplace in his site the table with the orbs he uses?? I'm not sure, but I remember sth like that

Last edited by jupiter; 06-15-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Unread 06-15-2008, 08:11 PM

I only insist on Italy because I have only visited it briefly once, many years ago, and have always wanted to go back. It *is* rather sad, but I consistently cheer for the Italian national football team both in the World Cup and Euro games. Heh, they're all so handsome!

Interesting about your most-aspected planet stuff, Jupiter. I think my most-aspected planet may well be either my Sun or my Mars; they both have five very narrow-orbed aspects, which, like yours, are mostly trines and sextiles. I 'do' both of these planets very easily, especially since both planets aspect my Moon (Sun/Moon trine; Mars/Moon sextile).

I am more and more interested in this! Couteau's research is fairly esoteric (he reminds me of Liz Greene and her psychological/astrological profiling), but I like the idea of a Transcendent planet...

AG
Unread 06-16-2008, 08:43 AM

Dear Archergirl,
I'm glad You found it interesting.
I'm sure that there is some reason why you asked now, why I was still here and I told You about this Site why, why,....... everything happens for a reason.
Interesting that we share the same Sun/moon trine in fiery signs and Mars is there too, to colour it. (red of course!)
Being an Archergirl, I'm sure you will go to the core of this knowledge, before you stop.
So glad..............................
Unread 06-17-2008, 02:58 AM

Hah! This might deter me from moving to Italy...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200806...p-b7e5c6f.html

LOL!
AG
Unread 06-17-2008, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archergirl
Hah! This might deter me from moving to Italy...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200806...p-b7e5c6f.html

LOL!
AG

I don't know... at least you know there is one guy out there looking for a girlfriend

TK

The Latest Blog
Unread 06-17-2008, 04:18 AM

Dear Archergirl,
You really have a very good sense of humour.
LOL.
Have a nice day..........
Unread 06-17-2008, 04:28 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

ArcherGirl

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080611/...SBmsyMGv0uQE4F

at least you didnt see this!
roflmao!

Tik
Unread 06-17-2008, 05:05 PM