Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 02-15-2020, 11:38 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

That sounds so interesting! Itís definitely worth a look and see what itís like. Itís good to keep a mix of an open mind and discernment when attending spiritual things that rely on trusting somebody elseís intuition.

I got a distance reiki chakra cleansing/energy work done a couple of days ago. I had a headache all week from stress even though I wasnít sure what was causing the stress and I never get stress headaches but my mind was very intense and all over the place, uncentred and ungrounded basically and so it was the perfect time for this. I initially requested it after feeling a distinct white light coming from my navel area during meditation and the descriptions for the solar plexus chakra area fit me. Next day, I woke up feeling back to myself again and during the actual timing of the distance healing I meditated and received advice that the girl doing it was genuine and a hard worker. That session was free but I was recommended a 6 weekly session with paying what I felt like or could contribute. Even though I felt great the next day Iím thinking of using horary to check if she is genuine or not, just incase, even if I completely agree my solar plexus is very blocked. Even if she of genuine, maybe horary could also tell me how strong she is, as she may not be as effective as what another person could be if I try find them. I have a good feeling about her but this feeling could be getting mixed up with my desires.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 02-15-2020, 12:38 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
That sounds so interesting! Itís definitely worth a look and see what itís like. Itís good to keep a mix of an open mind and discernment when attending spiritual things that rely on trusting somebody elseís intuition.

I got a distance reiki chakra cleansing/energy work done a couple of days ago. I had a headache all week from stress even though I wasnít sure what was causing the stress and I never get stress headaches but my mind was very intense and all over the place, uncentred and ungrounded basically and so it was the perfect time for this. I initially requested it after feeling a distinct white light coming from my navel area during meditation and the descriptions for the solar plexus chakra area fit me. Next day, I woke up feeling back to myself again and during the actual timing of the distance healing I meditated and received advice that the girl doing it was genuine and a hard worker. That session was free but I was recommended a 6 weekly session with paying what I felt like or could contribute. Even though I felt great the next day Iím thinking of using horary to check if she is genuine or not, just incase, even if I completely agree my solar plexus is very blocked. Even if she of genuine, maybe horary could also tell me how strong she is, as she may not be as effective as what another person could be if I try find them. I have a good feeling about her but this feeling could be getting mixed up with my desires.
Good rule of thumb, if you feel confident about someone and they are effective, trust in that combo. Fear and doubt weaken our ability to heal. I love alternative medicine, it has been highly effective for me. If I feel good after treatment I listen to my instincts whether I need to go back. If the health issue returns I then go back to the same person for treatment. Take the thought "I am healing" into your meditation and heart and it will be so.

Yeah, I have great doubt about this woman's channeling abilities but very curious. Her previous work history was as a corporate marketer and so I see someone who is packaging herself for maximum business success. I'll write about my experience.

MD
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 02-15-2020, 12:57 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Good rule of thumb, if you feel confident about someone and they are effective, trust in that combo. Fear and doubt weaken our ability to heal. I love alternative medicine, it has been highly effective for me. If I feel good after treatment I listen to my instincts whether I need to go back. If the health issue returns I then go back to the same person for treatment. Take the thought "I am healing" into your meditation and heart and it will be so.

Yeah, I have great doubt about this woman's channeling abilities but very curious. Her previous work history was as a corporate marketer and so I see someone who is packaging herself for maximum business success. I'll write about my experience.

MD
That is very good advice and I did feel healing from it. Fear and doubt was creeping in. I done a sunset meditation last night while imagining heat and the sun coming into my solar plexus. Going to do one again today - loving meditation right now! When I saw the beaming white light coming from me, I had got myself into a deep state by counting to 100 and then backwards and over again. When I got deep, I felt myself out of body just a few feet above me but also as if I shot up into space, it was too vague for what I would think astral projection would be like though, but besides the white light which was strong, the amazing thing was still hearing myself counting even though I was having a separate experience out of body. The counting worked for an over-active mind, the same cause of my fear and doubt to begin. I am now so aware of constant over thinking that it feels like the reptilian side of me that just won't let go.

Looking forward to hearing your experience on the event!
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 02-15-2020, 01:08 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
That is very good advice and I did feel healing from it. Fear and doubt was creeping in. I done a sunset meditation last night while imagining heat and the sun coming into my solar plexus. Going to do one again today - loving meditation right now! When I saw the beaming white light coming from me, I had got myself into a deep state by counting to 100 and then backwards and over again. When I got deep, I felt myself out of body just a few feet above me but also as if I shot up into space, it was too vague for what I would think astral projection would be like though, but besides the white light which was strong, the amazing thing was still hearing myself counting even though I was having a separate experience out of body. The counting worked for an over-active mind, the same cause of my fear and doubt to begin. I am now so aware of constant over thinking that it feels like the reptilian side of me that just won't let go.

Looking forward to hearing your experience on the event!
You have a great imagination!! Just the thing you need to manifest whatever you want in life.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-16-2020)
  #55  
Unread 02-16-2020, 04:28 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!



Shadow work and 5D


You may be wondering - what is the topic of shadow work doing in a thread to inspire 5D living? Well, as I noted in my introduction, most of us will dip in and out of 5D living. I do not believe that you can actually experience 5D without first digging into the depths of your soul. Trauma and fears stop us from being able to ascend there. Without shadow work, the equivalent of being happy would be akin to wearing a mask of happiness and living in denial. Like the quote by Lao Tzu above says, ‘the soul has no secret which the behaviour does not reveal.’

The behaviour in the quote refers to unconscious behavioural patterns which have not yet been made conscious. This may show up in ancestral trauma, which is a spiritual term for growing up in a dysfunctional family. The ancestral part means that this has been going on for generations, centuries even. The ancestral trauma eventually shows up in a particular relative in such a glaringly obvious way, that the person who encapsulates it, will be deemed the ‘black sheep of the family' and will become a scapegoat, or more accurately, a symbol of unresolved ancestral trauma.

The importance of shadow work for everybody cannot be expressed enough but the black sheep usually becomes the catalyst for change. This is because they have been projected with so much negativity that a moment of catharsis comes and the finally say to themselves - there must be another way. This then begins the journey to transcend the ancestral trauma into the only one in the family who is truly awake. You do not need to be the scapegoat from a dysfunctional family to make this change, life exists in stages of crisis,’ like adolescence, middle-age, illness and eventually death. These natural stages of life eventually all lead to viewing life with more spiritual awareness. In essence, we have reincarnated to work on ourselves but it is down to us whether we face our shadow or not.

With the often shamed nature of dysfunction in mind, this is why it is important to express it in a space meant for enlightenment. This is not just because you cannot have one without the other but by disarming the shadow which by nature revels in darkness, you become free from its chains. This process allows shame to come to the surface so it can heal and then finally transcend itself. Shadow work should be met with courage and pride - that is, true pride and not the false kind, which is governed by ego and is masking shame.

Great things have been done by bringing light to darkness. There are plenty of examples from culture. Princess Diana used her status to bring awareness to land-mines; Elizabeth Taylor she realized the purpose of her enduring fame was to bring awareness to the Aids crisis. These are examples of a shift in consciousness of society but it all begins by facing the individual work we have been reincarnated to do.

As the videos I have posted about Burt Harding have shown, the reason we have been reincarnated, besides working on ourselves, is to heal the Earth. This is because our thoughts do not belong to ourselves but are permeable and gather into what Jung referred to as, ‘the collective conscious.’ In the video I posted on page one entitled, ‘the role of light-workers,’ Burt Harding describes many healers tiring themselves out when they try to heal people. This is due to believing the person they are healing is not already healed, believing healing takes much effort.

That is the opposite of what is meant by 5D living. We have been brainwashed to believe that our goals take hard work. Transcending 3D into 5D living is being in a mindset of love consciousness, where illness and fear is only an illusion because, as Burt Harding describes, ‘life is an audiovisual training programme projected on the inside of our eyelids with quadrophonic sound.’ In other words - we are a spirit having a human experience and not a human having a spirit experience. With this mindset, everything is possible by simply manifesting it with our thoughts. This is why it is important to take personal responsibility for our own shadow and not let it permeate the Earth.

There is another important distinction to be made - there is no such thing as having a shadow in the fifth dimension. Therefore, distributing negativity only promotes negativity. Thenews or even giving your time to images under the pretence of compassion, is only bringing fear into your consciousness. Although compassion makes the world go round, watching it does not heal it. The most important responsibility we have is to accept our own shadow and seek to no longer project it outwards.

We also have the right to protect our boundaries and not allow anything to lower our vibration. We can’t heal other people until we are healed ourselves. Burt Harding said he was advised to stop being a spokesperson by his guides, who told him, ‘teacher, heal thyself.’ This does not mean you cannot be kind - love makes the world go around, but we cannot heal the earth until we are healed ourselves. Having a 5d mindset will heal the earth more than giving your energy to negativity will.

As your vibration increases, the shadow may take a new form. Lots of people are still living in denial of their shadow and, as your own vibration increases, they will want to attack your light. This can show up as the shadow attacking you from outside of yourself. This is where boundaries are important. There is a major distinction between protecting yourself and shunning someone out of shame or fear. If you have done your shadow work, this is your own responsibility to distinguish which one you are, just like doing shadow work is the personal responsibility of each person.

Shadow work should be done in moderation though. Although shadow work is sacred, life is here to be enjoyed too. 5D living is not going anywhere and you, as energy, will never dissipate. Have the courage to ace your deepest fears but also to have fun. As Eckhart Tolle said, ‘you are not your thoughts,’ but the one who is observing them. In biblical terms, that one is the Holy Spirit. Burt Harding described it as the ‘being in the human being.’ Finally, another quote from Eckhart Tolle,’ life is not as serious as the mind makes it out to be.’ It is out ego, the shadow, that causes us to not appreciate the beauty and simplicity of life. Only my first stripping ourselves of all that noise, can we truly appreciate the beauty right in front of us.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-16-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (02-16-2020)
  #56  
Unread 02-16-2020, 05:32 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

What makes you happy? What helps ground you and reminds you to be appreciative for simply being alive? Cats, cooking and swimming does it for me. I mainly like cooking so I can eat it afterwards, I am not a chef, but besides enjoying it myself, I love creating dinner parties in general and sharing the food I have made with friends. Last night, I made cauliflower curry for the first time after seeing a quick video of how to make it and realizing how similar it was to other dishes. It's surprisingly easy and healthy and while cooking it, I was completely present in the moment.

Food is good for the soul
recipe: cauliflower curry
- fry cauliflower in coconut oil then place in an oven proof dish
- fry red onion and carrots
- add fresh ginger and garlic then add curry powder, cumin, coriander and cayenne
- pour in a can of coconut milk, frozen peas and a veg stock cube and stir
- add to oven-proof dish and bake for 30 mins at 150c.
- cook the rice
- serve with warm naan bread and butter

__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-16-2020 at 05:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (02-16-2020)
  #57  
Unread 02-16-2020, 07:51 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Swimming!! Had the great opportunity a few years ago to belong to a synchronized swim team for senior women. We worked all year to do a show for the community in the summer. Dancing in the water in rhythm with your team. Great fun!

Hiking, keeps me in shape physically and mentally. Nothing ever bothers me when I'm out on the trail. The sights, sounds, smells, animals and plant life heighten my senses to high vibration.

Deep introspection has always been my life blood. Helps me learn new ways to engage with the world and my fellow travelers.

MD
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-16-2020)
  #58  
Unread 02-16-2020, 08:17 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Swimming!! Had the great opportunity a few years ago to belong to a synchronized swim team for senior women. We worked all year to do a show for the community in the summer. Dancing in the water in rhythm with your team. Great fun!

Hiking, keeps me in shape physically and mentally. Nothing ever bothers me when I'm out on the trail. The sights, sounds, smells, animals and plant life heighten my senses to high vibration.

Deep introspection has always been my life blood. Helps me learn new ways to engage with the world and my fellow travelers.

MD
Wow you sound like a great swimmer, can you do the forward roll and turn around thing when you reach the end of the pool? I've always wanted to learn how to do that

Hiking sounds great! It seems to be more popular in the USA I think, although there is a place called the 'lake district' in the UK which is popular for it but that's quite far away from me but there's a short 30 minute walk I can do with a bench in the countryside, would be perfect for a sunrise/sunset meditation although, I've not quite managed the sunrise ones yet

Yes, deep introspection! The most sacred hobby of them all. Shadow work is a natural requirement of it. You can tell if somebody introspects I think, they have knowledge and awareness in their eyes when they realize something. Compassion too.
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 02-17-2020, 11:20 AM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Wow you sound like a great swimmer, can you do the forward roll and turn around thing when you reach the end of the pool? I've always wanted to learn how to do that

Hiking sounds great! It seems to be more popular in the USA I think, although there is a place called the 'lake district' in the UK which is popular for it but that's quite far away from me but there's a short 30 minute walk I can do with a bench in the countryside, would be perfect for a sunrise/sunset meditation although, I've not quite managed the sunrise ones yet

Yes, deep introspection! The most sacred hobby of them all. Shadow work is a natural requirement of it. You can tell if somebody introspects I think, they have knowledge and awareness in their eyes when they realize something. Compassion too.
There is a lot of water in my chart. I was on the girls swim team in high school and had to learn that quick turn technique to swim faster.

My first awareness came while swimming. When I was a young girl I was swimming in the ocean and an undertow caught me. I was being tossed around underwater like a rag doll and the the thought came to me I was not going to survive. Then a I stopped fighting and totally gave over to my fate. By completely relaxing, my body came popping up to the surface and I swam back to shore.

"We are a spirit having a human experience and not a human having a spirit experience." As children we listen to and can be guided by that spirit. As adults it becomes our challenge to listen and trust again to that spirit. I would imagine cooking and sharing your creations brings you in touch with deep insights of your spirit.

My work with the shadow was learning not to live life so much in fear, fear of suffering really, and my overreaction to that fear with negative thoughts such as judging people, bitterness, sadness, worry, pessimism, discouragement, etc. It is normal to react negatively to our suffering but our overreaction is what darkens the soul and causes us to lose our capacity to love, imo.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 02-17-2020, 12:47 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Ukpoohbear, thought you might enjoy this passage I lifted from Dr. Joe Dispenza's guided meditation from his book 'You are the Placebo'.

"It is time to become no-body, no-one, no-thing, no-where, in no-time. To become pure consciousness. To become an awareness into the infinite field of potentials. To invest your energy into the unknown.

And, the longer you linger into the unknown the more you draw a new life to you. Simply become a thought in the blackness of infinity. Unfold your attention into no-thing, into no-body, into no-time.

And, if you as the quantum observer find your mind returning to the known, to the familiar, to people, to things or places in your known familiar reality, to your body, to your identity, to your emotions, to time, to the past or predictable future, simply become aware that you are observing the known and surrender your consciousness back into the void of possibilities and become no-one, no-body, no-thing, no-where, in no-time. Unfold into the immaterial realm of quantum potentials. And, the more you become awareness and possibility the more you create possibility and opportunity in your life.

Stay present!"

Last edited by Moondancing; 02-17-2020 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 02-17-2020, 08:01 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
There is a lot of water in my chart. I was on the girls swim team in high school and had to learn that quick turn technique to swim faster.

My first awareness came while swimming. When I was a young girl I was swimming in the ocean and an undertow caught me. I was being tossed around underwater like a rag doll and the the thought came to me I was not going to survive. Then a I stopped fighting and totally gave over to my fate. By completely relaxing, my body came popping up to the surface and I swam back to shore.

"We are a spirit having a human experience and not a human having a spirit experience." As children we listen to and can be guided by that spirit. As adults it becomes our challenge to listen and trust again to that spirit. I would imagine cooking and sharing your creations brings you in touch with deep insights of your spirit.

My work with the shadow was learning not to live life so much in fear, fear of suffering really, and my overreaction to that fear with negative thoughts such as judging people, bitterness, sadness, worry, pessimism, discouragement, etc. It is normal to react negatively to our suffering but our overreaction is what darkens the soul and causes us to lose our capacity to love, imo.
You sound like an old soul, I have a theory that there is personal tragedy early on in life because it speeds up the process of ageing. You had an awareness and appreciation that I've seen people older than me not even having.

Fear of suffering is a good thing to be aware off. You could then lose all sorts of things like your career, humiliation, loss of anything and still have an appreciation of life.

I know you love animals too so I have a question for you, do you think because animals are naturally more present and loving that they are closer to the source than we are? Usually because of the instinctive nature of animals they are deemed lower but I wonder if it's possible they choose to reincarnate and being so vulnerable to cruelty is a sacrifice they make to show us unconditional love? Kind of like how children are closer to the source.
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (02-17-2020)
  #62  
Unread 02-17-2020, 08:10 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Ukpoohbear, thought you might enjoy this passage I lifted from Dr. Joe Dispenza's guided meditation from his book 'You are the Placebo'.

"It is time to become no-body, no-one, no-thing, no-where, in no-time. To become pure consciousness. To become an awareness into the infinite field of potentials. To invest your energy into the unknown.

And, the longer you linger into the unknown the more you draw a new life to you. Simply become a thought in the blackness of infinity. Unfold your attention into no-thing, into no-body, into no-time.

And, if you as the quantum observer find your mind returning to the known, to the familiar, to people, to things or places in your known familiar reality, to your body, to your identity, to your emotions, to time, to the past or predictable future, simply become aware that you are observing the known and surrender your consciousness back into the void of possibilities and become no-one, no-body, no-thing, no-where, in no-time. Unfold into the immaterial realm of quantum potentials. And, the more you become awareness and possibility the more you create possibility and opportunity in your life.

Stay present!"
Itís beautiful, really well-written. Itís important to remember this. Itís easy to forget, especially when being tested by particular situations, like the current Mercury retrograde is a test to rise above not just outside drama but your own inner conflicts. Itís so easy to forget!
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 02-17-2020, 11:34 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
You sound like an old soul, I have a theory that there is personal tragedy early on in life because it speeds up the process of ageing. You had an awareness and appreciation that I've seen people older than me not even having.

Fear of suffering is a good thing to be aware off. You could then lose all sorts of things like your career, humiliation, loss of anything and still have an appreciation of life.

I know you love animals too so I have a question for you, do you think because animals are naturally more present and loving that they are closer to the source than we are? Usually because of the instinctive nature of animals they are deemed lower but I wonder if it's possible they choose to reincarnate and being so vulnerable to cruelty is a sacrifice they make to show us unconditional love? Kind of like how children are closer to the source.
An 'old soul' may have some truth. When I was young I was already weary of the world. Always thought, hey you're here, make the best of it. :-)

No, animals have no choice but be present but it sure is what draws me to them. Cat and dogs were created by humans which might make us closer to being Gods. :-) In the bible humans have domain over animals, that some people choose to misuse their power is the way of some men. Can't speak to reincarnation, I'm not a believer. I was raised Christian and love the Buddhist faith but reincarnation is beyond my understanding.

MD
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 02-18-2020, 01:06 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
An 'old soul' may have some truth. When I was young I was already weary of the world. Always thought, hey you're here, make the best of it. :-)

No, animals have no choice but be present but it sure is what draws me to them. Cat and dogs were created by humans which might make us closer to being Gods. :-) In the bible humans have domain over animals, that some people choose to misuse their power is the way of some men. Can't speak to reincarnation, I'm not a believer. I was raised Christian and love the Buddhist faith but reincarnation is beyond my understanding.

MD
Yes being world-weary is difficult for many reasons. It is good to make the most of life though, like hiking or walking. I'm just about go for that half an hour we spoke of, it's maybe longer, it's been a couple of years since I did it. Maybe I will wait and time it for sunset and do some housework first. Housework is also very grounding! The same concept as exercise or swimming basically and you get a nice surrounding out of it. Not that I am a neat freak by any stretch but I appreciate doing it.

Yes nobody says that animals are more advanced just that they are closer to the source. I think they are very vulnerable to people abusing their power and it saddens me that some people are like that although like I have learnt recently, all karma is God's business and not mine and it stops me thinking about it. Then you can learn to appreciate the moment and fill your life with love knowing it counters negativity and heals the world. That is why 5D is so important.

I was raised Christian Baptist too although it was dysfunctional and it put me off God for many years, even if on rare occasions I had my quiet moments with him. Just recently I have started reading a bible app and it feels good that I have healed enough to not let anger or distrust prevent me from appreciating it.
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 02-18-2020, 08:12 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Great light was achieved by recognizing my dark thoughts. I had to admit I hadn't given life my best shot and I really did want to be engaged with life. Must have been true because the next thing I know I'm teaching myself to sew.Took years but one day I had my own dress shop. Looking back sure does seem like God devised a plan that so engaged me as to take my breath away.

What helps me deal with other's abusing their power is recognizing in myself the capability to hurt if my buttons are pushed. We are not separate from other people. "We are One." All of us chaotically moving through this life and learning as we go. Very true, we have own very own karma. :-)

My father had read "The Greatest Story Ever Told" to me in my early teens. I became enthralled with the 'spirit of Jesus Christ'. And the same feeling came over me when learning of Buddha. Is it our ultimate purpose to create in us these higher realms, to live in the 5th dimension? Such a shame so many are turned off faith in a religion. It's been such a source of strength for me. But then my 9th house is ruled by Cancer and Moon is in my 4th house. It was a natural fit.

How was your walk?

MD
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 02-19-2020, 10:20 AM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Creating from the 5th Dimension with Joe Dispenza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6A3x23FPY

"I believe that thereís an intelligence, an invisible consciousness, within each of us thatís the giver of life. It supports, maintains, protects, and heals us every moment. It creates almost 100 trillion specialized cells (starting from only 2), it keeps our hearts beating hundreds of thousands of times per day, and it can organize hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions in a single cell in every secondóamong many other amazing functions."

Dr. Joe
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-20-2020)
  #67  
Unread 02-20-2020, 09:45 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Great light was achieved by recognizing my dark thoughts. I had to admit I hadn't given life my best shot and I really did want to be engaged with life. Must have been true because the next thing I know I'm teaching myself to sew.Took years but one day I had my own dress shop. Looking back sure does seem like God devised a plan that so engaged me as to take my breath away.

What helps me deal with other's abusing their power is recognizing in myself the capability to hurt if my buttons are pushed. We are not separate from other people. "We are One." All of us chaotically moving through this life and learning as we go. Very true, we have own very own karma. :-)

My father had read "The Greatest Story Ever Told" to me in my early teens. I became enthralled with the 'spirit of Jesus Christ'. And the same feeling came over me when learning of Buddha. Is it our ultimate purpose to create in us these higher realms, to live in the 5th dimension? Such a shame so many are turned off faith in a religion. It's been such a source of strength for me. But then my 9th house is ruled by Cancer and Moon is in my 4th house. It was a natural fit.

How was your walk?

MD
I hadn't heard of The Greatest Story Ever Told but I just googled it and did you know there is a movie been made about it? I will watch it and let you know what I think. I do believe it is our ultimate purpose to create ourselves into the 5th dimension or love consciousness, return to source. The moment I realized what a shadow was and everyone had one, it made me look at people differently, now in terms of where there shadow/healing is. It helps to not take things personally and even to see things coming, to see projection before it starts and not to take it personally and also have compassion for it, and to see life in terms of patterns. Of course, no one else sees it that way so it doesn't alter their behaviour but it still has given me an inner strength.

Even though I believe in reincarnation, I haven't been particularly drawn to Buddhism. Christianity is where my heart is. Although, since I've been on a spiritual path, I've had some experiences which has probably altered my perception of Christianity. Two years ago I got a burst of past life memories in my dreams. Although you don't believe in it, or say a psychologist or scientist might not, they could see it as my subconscious making patterns so as to help me understand and heal. The memory I got certainly explained why I was let down by my family, in short, it was karma.

I haven't given life my best shot either. Well, the past 4/5 years I have become isolated and increasingly introspective, but it was fruitful and gave me that inner strength which I didn't have before. Now I am at the stage I think where you must have been before you started sewing.

Teaching yourself to sew and it eventually turning into a business is a great story. Also sounds like a great lifestyle for an old soul. We do not have the need to prove ourselves materialistically and are always that bit world-weary. I want to be a teacher which is 3 years away but who knows what will happen. I know not making the most of my life is a waste. In terms of our NN, if we don't at least try to obtain it then (with my belief in reincarnation) I will have to make up for it next lifetime. With the amount of karma I've had to pay off this life, Im motivated enough to do what I can.

I did go on the walk. Unfortunately before bed time that night, I got myself worked up. The reading plan for the day was Matthew 5:21-26 which is about turning the other cheek and praying and forgiving. That helped ease the inner resentment/rage but not enough to prevent my vibration being very stressed and low until tonight. My vibration was very high during the walk though and in retrospect I think it may have something to do with healing and my body acclimatizing to being out in the real world and being so connected to everything. Your words about seeing our own capacity to hurt did resonate and help transcend the negativity too. Itís easy to forget sometimes.

I timed it so I left at 5PM thinking I could make it in time to reach the bench in time for sunset at 5:19. But it's an hour walk and not a half hour one and I didn't make it to the bench until 5:30. So instead of the solar plexus mantra I was going to do at sunset, I tried out a new mantra I have recently learnt about called 'HU,' which is meant to be the sound of the universe like 'OM' is. Then I took a left to turn into some woods and felt so connected to the trees. I took some photos to show you.

The first photo is the cycle path route I take and the one with the gorgeous pink sunset is the view from the bench. You can just about make out my brown boots and black sock in the 3rd photo. I took them off and walked about for 5 minutes to try 'grounding' myself. First time doing it but highly recommend it, I felt so connected to the trees it was unbelievable. And the last photo was when I was coming back into town/civilisation which I thought was quite poetic.


Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-20-2020 at 10:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (02-22-2020)
  #68  
Unread 02-20-2020, 09:52 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Creating from the 5th Dimension with Joe Dispenza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6A3x23FPY

"I believe that thereís an intelligence, an invisible consciousness, within each of us thatís the giver of life. It supports, maintains, protects, and heals us every moment. It creates almost 100 trillion specialized cells (starting from only 2), it keeps our hearts beating hundreds of thousands of times per day, and it can organize hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions in a single cell in every secondóamong many other amazing functions."

Dr. Joe
Great video! I love the scientific explanation of it. Especially the part he says 'thoughts are electric and feelings are magnetic. The intention is carried on that energy.'
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (02-22-2020)
  #69  
Unread 02-22-2020, 12:05 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Christianity taught me to have faith in something greater than myself, a higher power, and that has had a positive effect on my emotional wellbeing. It is where my heart resonates too. Practical not mystical Buddhism teaches me skills to understand and live in this world. Mindfulness, meditation, impermanence, four noble truths to understand suffering and the way out, etc.

It's not that I don't believe in reincarnation, I don't understand it. I've followed the stories of Buddhist spiritual leaders who are reborn and people can identify the new baby of the reincarnated leader. Fascinating. If you have been able to make that connection between past life and understanding today then I say that's a skill to develop. Yeah, family issues makes me want to put all my heart into developing the bliss of the 5th dimension. I'm due.

Thank you for those photos, I see the poetry in that last one. It inspires the imagination.

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark.
Go without sight, and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
ó Wendell Berry

Today I will be putting to sleep my 13 year old dog. I had a friend who was in her last days of life and she saw her dog sitting next to her. Her dog had been dead for years. But, there he was being with her during her transition to God.

MD
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 02-22-2020, 07:00 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Christianity taught me to have faith in something greater than myself, a higher power, and that has had a positive effect on my emotional wellbeing. It is where my heart resonates too. Practical not mystical Buddhism teaches me skills to understand and live in this world. Mindfulness, meditation, impermanence, four noble truths to understand suffering and the way out, etc.

It's not that I don't believe in reincarnation, I don't understand it. I've followed the stories of Buddhist spiritual leaders who are reborn and people can identify the new baby of the reincarnated leader. Fascinating. If you have been able to make that connection between past life and understanding today then I say that's a skill to develop. Yeah, family issues makes me want to put all my heart into developing the bliss of the 5th dimension. I'm due.

Thank you for those photos, I see the poetry in that last one. It inspires the imagination.

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark.
Go without sight, and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
— Wendell Berry

Today I will be putting to sleep my 13 year old dog. I had a friend who was in her last days of life and she saw her dog sitting next to her. Her dog had been dead for years. But, there he was being with her during her transition to God.

MD
Aw Moon I'm sorry your dog is being put down. Even though I know you know you will see him again, you will miss him so much. 13 is a good age, he would not have wanted to leave all the love he was surrounded with. Do you have a photo of him, what breed of dog was he? There is a video I posted on the first page about a man who asks Eckhart Tolle how to be present but not forget about his dog at the same time. You can see the grief and love the man has for his old pet. I was sent a lovely link about animals and souls just yesterday and I've still to look around it properly but I think you'll enjoy it too. Lots of love to you, I know you'll feel him with you

- https://www.animalsaresoul.blog/?fbc...gGOlXYBnyEiGC8

Here is a link for the movie 'The Greatest Story Ever Told.' I use the site for streaming movies quite a lot. The first 2x's you click on the movie screen, two adverts come up but just close them down and then it lets you watch the movie. You get used to the hassle and don't need to sign up for anything.

- https://123movies.sc/watch-the-great...123movies.html

You know, I think I do follow buddhism too. Just with the meditation and reincarnation beliefs. I'm also sort of aware of every reaction being my responsibility and for a sensitive person and being new to 5D, it's taken me a long time to actually be aware that people's negativity is not a personal attack and I victimize myself by responding to it. Then, Abraham Hicks and 'the law of attraction,' is about responding positively. The bible says to reconcile and keep your light strong, so I've moved away from the idea that you need to protect your boundaries, and therefore closing people off, and I'm currently practicing trying to keep close to the light source AND communicating positively under anxious circumstances. The current Mercury retrograde is a great time to practice this

I like Hinduism for its beliefs in animals and the Veganism it inspires.

That's a great poem you sent. Embracing the dark takes a lot of bravery but like the Jung quote says, 'people will do anything no matter how absurd to avoid facing their own soul.' I have a feeling we may experience similar lives until we reach an old soul stage where we can think begin to escape the 'matrix,' or see ourselves as separate from our human body, and then begin to transcend.
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (02-22-2020)
  #71  
Unread 02-23-2020, 01:18 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

This picture of my beagle was taken a couple of months ago. Could still entice him into a game of fetch. I knew something was wrong the day I was taking him for a walk and he stopped and just looked at me. I knew he was telling me he was not up to it.

49E8C477-5CF3-42ED-8C9D-F85E097D8778_1_201_a.jpg

Thanks for the movie. I've since seen many films of Jesus' life but this one is well done. The busy-ness of hollywood is lacking, imo.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 02-23-2020, 07:39 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
This picture of my beagle was taken a couple of months ago. Could still entice him into a game of fetch. I knew something was wrong the day I was taking him for a walk and he stopped and just looked at me. I knew he was telling me he was not up to it.

Attachment 84338

Thanks for the movie. I've since seen many films of Jesus' life but this one is well done. The busy-ness of hollywood is lacking, imo.
What a sweet friendly face heís got do you still have your cats?

Iíve still to watch the movie Iíll watch it tonight and gerbil back to you about it!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 02-23-2020, 08:09 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
What a sweet friendly face heís got do you still have your cats?

Iíve still to watch the movie Iíll watch it tonight and gerbil back to you about it!
Still have the cat who thinks she's a retriever. You might appreciate this cool cat story. One night I woke up and my bed felt wet. When I pulled back the covers my pregnant cat was having her kittens. i sat there looking at a bloody mess as if i had just given birth. lol Kept one of the kittens, an orange tabby who lived past 20 years. Pixel was her name and she would get herself caught high in a tree trying to get a bird who was teasing her. I spent hours coaxing her back down. lol Cats have been my favorite pet. They fit my independent lifestyle. Use to always take them camping with me. If I left food by the tent they were always there when I got back from my hikes.

Are your cats outdoor cats?
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 02-23-2020, 09:08 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Still have the cat who thinks she's a retriever. You might appreciate this cool cat story. One night I woke up and my bed felt wet. When I pulled back the covers my pregnant cat was having her kittens. i sat there looking at a bloody mess as if i had just given birth. lol Kept one of the kittens, an orange tabby who lived past 20 years. Pixel was her name and she would get herself caught high in a tree trying to get a bird who was teasing her. I spent hours coaxing her back down. lol Cats have been my favorite pet. They fit my independent lifestyle. Use to always take them camping with me. If I left food by the tent they were always there when I got back from my hikes.

Are your cats outdoor cats?
Omg thatís crazy haha what a wake up call and Pixel lived until 20 Antoinette per with so much love they didnít want to leave. I had a house rabbit who lived until she was 8, I saw her lying on the kitchen floor on her side and she had a twinkle in her eye before they went blank. I had to get my neighbour to put her in the pet carrier for me.

All my cats are indoor. I chose the Ragdoll breed after researching and they were specifically for indoors (no garden where I live). Theyíre like retrievers too, lots of cuddles and always by your side although the boy ragdoll, Teddy, would enjoy a garden but I would only move if it was a private garden but never found a 1 bedroom with private garden (and a bath). Then I got the mainecoon and heís too much of a scaredy but he would get used to a private garden for sure, I would cat proof it completely though.

Taking cats camping sounds amazing! Hiking and camping, thereís nothing like the sound of rain falling on the tent while youíre falling asleep Iíll need to go camping this year now. But Ragdolls have been bred to be so placid that they donít see danger coming and donít have any fight in them lol

After my cats have gone to the rainbow I think Iíll have found a garden and Iíll definitely want a golden retriever dog. Ideally, I would want rabbits, a horse, a coupe of donkeys, cats etc etc lol especially if they were rescued like a pet sanctuary
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 02-24-2020, 05:59 PM
Moondancing's Avatar
Moondancing Moondancing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 914
Re: 5D Inspiration!!

I've often struggled with indoor/outdoor choice for my cat having read that indoor cats live longer lives. Especially no outdoors with your beauties, I'd be afraid they'd look scruffy after while and fear someone would take them. My cat now lives indoors and she uses this house like her personal jungle gym. My cabinets don't reach the ceiling and she uses everything to catapult herself to the top.

Aren't you going to need a farm? :-) How large are gardens?

MD
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.