Has he started seeing someone else?

I was wondering if this guy I am seeing has been seeing someone else. His behavior has been weird and a little off-putting. It's making me suspicious.
He started a new job recently. It's in a management position, and a lot more than what he's used to from other jobs, so logically he'd probably be acting so weird because of the new job. But I have that ~feeling~ and I just thought I should ask all of you for you opinion.

After looking at the chart... extra nervous lol. That venus does not seem like it's doing well in this chart- conjunct Chrion and square mars in the 8th house?? Someone tell me I'm wrong please!

Attachments

• 2.10 horary (2).jpg
    2.10 horary (2).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 39

AJ Astrology

I was wondering if this guy I am seeing has been seeing someone else. His behavior has been weird and a little off-putting. It's making me suspicious.
He started a new job recently. It's in a management position, and a lot more than what he's used to from other jobs, so logically he'd probably be acting so weird because of the new job. But I have that ~feeling~ and I just thought I should ask all of you for you opinion.

After looking at the chart... extra nervous lol. That venus does not seem like it's doing well in this chart- conjunct Chrion and square mars in the 8th house?? Someone tell me I'm wrong please!

Hi venusflythot,

I think you posted in the wrong section. This appears to be an horary chart.

Nobody cares about Chiron. You might as well say 2019-002B, which I would point is a telecommunications satellite, specifically Iridium 176 (NORAD Code Designation: 43923).

Since H1 is Leo, you are Sun and appropriately located in H7, which indicates an intense interest in him.

He is H7 Aquarius, but ruler Saturn is posited in Capricorn H6.

We often "turn" the chart, so that H7 becomes "H1" in which case his Saturn is in his "H12."

Horary charts do not show what people are thinking or how they're feeling or their motions, but they do indicate the state of being and the state of mind, which is not the same as what/how they are thinking or feeling.

His state of mind is somewhat frazzled with Saturn in his H12. Well, maybe not frazzled. After all Saturn is discipline and he's nocturnal and in a feminine sign, which is where he should be.

Saturn and Sun are inconjunct, meaning you're not connected, probably because he's focused on work matters, which is something H12 also signifies (as it relates to employees).

Saturn is not in any aspect, although you, because Moon is your co-significator, are about to make an applying left trine. Left trines aren't as powerful as right-trines, but it's a trine nonetheless, however Moon is waning here.

I notice Moon recently separated from an opposition with Mercury, so what exactly were you doing?

Anyway, another woman is not involved here.

Hi venusflythot,

I think you posted in the wrong section. This appears to be an horary chart.

Nobody cares about Chiron. You might as well say 2019-002B, which I would point is a telecommunications satellite, specifically Iridium 176 (NORAD Code Designation: 43923).

Since H1 is Leo, you are Sun and appropriately located in H7, which indicates an intense interest in him.

He is H7 Aquarius, but ruler Saturn is posited in Capricorn H6.

We often "turn" the chart, so that H7 becomes "H1" in which case his Saturn is in his "H12."

Horary charts do not show what people are thinking or how they're feeling or their motions, but they do indicate the state of being and the state of mind, which is not the same as what/how they are thinking or feeling.

His state of mind is somewhat frazzled with Saturn in his H12. Well, maybe not frazzled. After all Saturn is discipline and he's nocturnal and in a feminine sign, which is where he should be.

Saturn and Sun are inconjunct, meaning you're not connected, probably because he's focused on work matters, which is something H12 also signifies (as it relates to employees).

Saturn is not in any aspect, although you, because Moon is your co-significator, are about to make an applying left trine. Left trines aren't as powerful as right-trines, but it's a trine nonetheless, however Moon is waning here.

I notice Moon recently separated from an opposition with Mercury, so what exactly were you doing?

Anyway, another woman is not involved here.
Thank you for this answer! I had no idea, I though horaries applied to these types of matters so thank you! The disconnect influenced work makes much more sense, I feel dumb for even asking.
Your answer made me feel more at ease but as for my position with the moon I havent really been doing anything lol. Like, seriously... anything. I've been taking my college classes online so I'm stuck at home 24/7. I'm very much a hermit so I didn't mind at first but I guess now I'm starting to go a little bonkers from being inside all day with minimal communication. :pinched: So I don't really know what I would've been doing for the moon to be in that position