Mars conj Jupiter in Aries

R4VEN

Is it just me, or is the current Mars-Jupiter conjunction in Aries creating a lot of uncontrolled anger and energy in the world? I have noticed this over the past few days. In particular, those with Mars-Jupiter natal aspects are tending to `lose it', or at the very least, to over-react.

According to my research, Mars and Jupiter have not been conjunct in Aries since June 1975. Is this correct? (They have both been in Aries a couple of times, but not conjunct.)

Is anyone else noticing this conjunction? We have a couple more days of this :devil:

I am aware also of the compounded impact of Venus, Mercury and Mars when they `join in' during the first few days of May. However, I believe that the aggressive action-energy which I have been seeing is mainly down to Jupiter-Mars.

Last edited:
B

bigblack

Hi

Speaking as someone who was born with jupiter/venus conjunction at 19/20 degrees aries respectively I am not noticing any excitement. Just calm and the need to assert myself - slightly - to get what I want. Basically its decision time for myself.

imho it tends to be those who are too involved with the world who take it too seriously and therefore are apt to lose it. No perspective.

Perspective - use it or lose it. Richard Bach.

Betty F

Is it just me, or is the current Mars-Jupiter conjunction in Aries creating a lot of uncontrolled anger and energy in the world?

I think this is true only because Mars is ruling Uranus. Uranus's ingress into Aries while squaring Pluto has been the explosive factor for the bigger picture. (Coincided with Egyptian demonstrations and continues to bring a demand for democracy around the middle east.)

Mars rules the police and the military, Jupiter rules laws and justice. Bin Laden is brought to justice. That's classic astrology for this conjunction. If you go back to last August you'll see Saturn has been playing a major role in these developments too.

Last edited:

R4VEN

Betty F, I agree that this is a Uranus-related energy.
Mars rules the police and the military, Jupiter rules laws and justice. Bin Laden is brought to justice. That's classic astrology for this conjunction. If you go back to last August you'll see Saturn has been playing a major role in these developments too.
And I'm not even going to touch that one, other than to ask `who has benefitted from this `event'?' Interesting to note that B. Obama has been experiencing his exact Chiron Return during past week or so :w00t:.

Betty F

`who has benefitted from this `event'?' :w00t:.

With the Moon conjuncting Mars-Jupiter and the trine to the North Node at the time, I'd say "the people".

It would be interesting to see how information and events play out over the Moon's cycle with Mars and Jupiter this month. Do you think that would give us information for predicting future events?

For instance, the semi-sextile from Taurus brought out a lot of new information and details about the event.