Scorpio Moon Woman Description (Characteristic Profile)

actio

How accurate is this profile in your experience?

The Scorpio Moon Woman

This type of Scorpio Woman is truly intact with her intuition and ability to understand the deep purposes of most things in life. What seems to be forbidden or kept under the rug, delivers an appealing darkness drawing them in. Nothing is ever what it seems and this Scorpio woman takes everything beyond boundaries can withstand. She has a emotional understanding of life hatred, death etc and the people around her.

-A Scorpio Moon Woman.

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator - from: http://a-scorpio-woman.tumblr.com/post/25495742684/scorpio-moon-woman ]

eL1WOLT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sibylline

Still looking for responses on this? Since I've spent the last few months glued to a Scorpio Moon woman, I could see how well it applies to her.

katydid

I know a woman who has a Stellium in Scorpio (sun, moon, mercury and pluto) and when she was a teen (8 days before her 13th birthday) she lost her virginity with a 30 years old man.. After that she "discovered" the man was married and she broke his car with a bat, then she went to police and said he raped her, there was not evidence of sexual abuse but in my country is illegal have sex with -13 years old teens with or without consensus. The judge say to him "She is 12 until 26/10 and you have sex with her 18/10" He got 20 years in jail, I think she planned all the situation.

Of course, this is one of the worst expression of a Scorpio person, a extreme situation and all people are different.

My neighbor also have a moon in Scorpio and she is normal, only obsessive and intense sometimes.

WEll, if she was only 12 yrs old, and he was a 30 yr old married man----:annoyed:------that is RAPE. She was too young to agree to having sex. So it is automatically sexual abuse. You cannot have consensual sex with a 12 yr old:andy:

He is to blame for being in prison---not her.

dr. farr

My late wife Leslie had a Scorpio Moon in her 2nd whole sign house; much of what you have described matches her, except the remarks about intensity, etremism and the tendency to obsessiveness; also, secrecy was not that marked in her character, although it was present. Leslie had Libra rising, and was very much Libran in nature-her Sun was in Gemini, but she had almost none of the Gemini sun-sign traits. Physically too, she was very much the Libran type.
(She died at 57 years of age in 2008. We had been together 40 years at the time)

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Aquarius men (both sun & moon signs), stay away from Scorpio women, they aren't pleasant or compatible with us and they love to (emotionally and psychologically) hurt you. I won't have a relationship with anyone from angry and morbid signs like them and Aries (both ruled by the red planet Mars). The level of abuse, adultery, neglect and negativity is too huge for Aquarius men to handle.

belabismo

Aquarius men (both sun & moon signs), stay away from Scorpio women, they aren't pleasant or compatible with us and they love to (emotionally and psychologically) hurt you. I won't have a relationship with anyone from angry and morbid signs like them and Aries (both ruled by the red planet Mars). The level of abuse, adultery, neglect and negativity is too huge for Aquarius men to handle.

So with my Sun and two personal planets in Aries and Scorpio moon am I the devil incarnate in your eyes? Lol.

rojochispa

Actio

Your suggested description of the Scorpio Moon woman also fits us Scorpio Moon men, imho. Fits this Taurus anyway with my Mars/Venus conjunct in Gemini.

love-thinking

How accurate is this profile in your experience?

The Scorpio Moon Woman

This type of Scorpio Woman is truly intact with her intuition and ability to understand the deep purposes of most things in life. What seems to be forbidden or kept under the rug, delivers an appealing darkness drawing them in. Nothing is ever what it seems and this Scorpio woman takes everything beyond boundaries can withstand. She has a emotional understanding of life hatred, death etc and the people around her. However only a few people will ever be invited into the true depth’s of this Scorpio’s true secretive and personal world. The others will be left within arms space.

She is quite indirect, concealing her true feelings and often or not she contradicts herself sometimes(also using sarcasm). This makes her a powerful and passionate at nature. She may feel the need for an intimate and sexual relationship and yet distant as well. This is caused by the fear of being powerless to their own emotions and others place on top of her.

She will most likely be pursuing and uncovering mysteries of the world. Investigating the problem/issues of the universe. Did I mention that she is intelligent, bold, and could one day be the devil in disguise? Her ways of life leave her to never truly forgive or forget the hurt you’ve placed on her. Scorpio moon is proud of herself and if betrayed, humiliated or crossed, it is therefore more likely to become revengeful. She is to unforgiving to be made the fool of, as this deeply hurt her. She is also less drawn around people and more or less reading by herself, out discovering or daydreaming about things.

Trust takes time to gain with a Scorpio moon, as she is the emotional roller-coaster taking it to extremes. In relationships she is unconditionally loyal and thrives on intimacy with the total engagement of her partner. When her relationship is threaten, jealously and possessiveness may come about due to her insecurities and lack of trust. In heated arguments violent behaviour emerges beyond the surface, containing emotional control is a constant battle. This is often fuelled by there vulnerability and introverted ways, as they can be deeply hurt.

Scorpio’s will always be the ones who take things further then anyone else before. Nothing is ever done half heartedly and will continue to do thing right, slightly perfectionist. This is constantly fuelled by the satisfaction with the end product. May even become obsessive. The Scorpio Moon Woman can bring out the good and bad qualities out of everyone, as love is often touched with pain and inability to let go. However she will love you unconditionally, and will create a powerful, intense relationship you will ever experience.

-A Scorpio Moon Woman.

eL1WOLT.png

My cousin has moon in scorpio conjunct pluto. I have moon in 8th opposite pluto in taurus. My moon is opposite her pluto and her moon.

She also has tons of capricorn and aquarius. She's extremely pretty, intelligent, keeps her feelings hidden and has a fast defense mechanism that she uses every-time she feels some sort of betrayal and abandonment is about to occur. It usually appears to be the capricorn or aquarius coldness but in actuality she's learnt to dissociate from her feelings at an early age as I suspect there is hidden pain that she went through as a result of family issues.

As common of those with a capricorn nature, and as a result of the early childhood pain she tolerated, she accepted the advances of a man that liked her for her beauty because he had money. I think it is her way of trying to escape her powerless childhood and embrace practicality in exchange for a good life. She is in love with him now and I believe she passionately loves him, probably more than he loves her.

As for how she behaves: She's very sarcastic, laughs at the littlest things but her laughter reeks of cunningness rather than lightheartedness. She's highly educated and intelligent; currently pursuing pharmacy. She also notices and eventually privately brings up taboo things; who may be attracted to who, secrets behind a simple touch etc.

Women don't like her and one of her own cousins had tried to sabotage her marriage for no reason.

Her looks are exotic for the country she lives in. She's too dark to be considered pretty for some and extremely sexy to others especially men. But I suppose that's what scorpio represents. Red heads instead of blondes, and/or dark features instead of the standard light skin ideal.(I'd consider more venusian, or taurean. Scorpio represents extremes ) I'd say she's the archetypical femme fatale.

Her and I have a good bond. She has reached out in various ways and given me lots of presents and I believe she truly loves me. She's protected me when I was younger from men. I guess it is our moon pluto synastry. But there was a time I disliked her too for her darkness and intensity. Too much to handle for my sweet libra self.

rojochispa

You both sound lovely. And your description of her Capricorn behaviors I can relate too. My 4th house Sun (father) and 10th house Moon (mother) was trouble from the get go with a divorce before I was one and father abandonment of someone I never knew. Found out he died in 1991 while I was doing genealogy research. I was told very early in my life that he had already died. Had I known he was alive I would have contacted. I was able to communicate with his wife and she sent me some baby pictures of me he had saved. Imagine the grief I felt finding this out.
So I have (had) early childhood issues, along with PSTD issues from a war, thankfully worked out in the hundreds of hours I had to go through to get a psych license. But I never forgot.
Blessings and love to both of you.