Is she cheating me?

Sridhar1

Banned
Hello, :sad:

I think a girl is cheating me. Is there any way to find if she is just playing with my emotions? Or is she going through some trouble and I should be more patient with her? Is she really innocent or is she just a liar?

I am adding my lagna and navamsa charts. I don't know the time or place for the girl but I know her birth day and year. I am adding her lagna and navamsa based on her birth day. I am very frustrated by this girl and I am looking for some help. Please some kind soul give some direction here.

boy-chart lagna.jpg

boy-chart navamsa.jpg

girl-chart lagna.jpg

girl-chart navamsa.jpg

annaalmog

It would have been better if you could have provided the date and time for your GF.

Someone who has Jupiter and Rahu in same house have guru-chandal yoga. In the girl's lagna chart here, Rahu is in 7th house. 7th house presents kinda legal bindings which is your marriage as well, foreign trades etc. Rahu is a negative energy whose thirst is never satisfied, it wants more and more and more. So Rahu in 7th house will exhaust their partners and get bored and will look for more. Jupiter will still try to curb Rahu's tendency so it will try to curb Rahu from cheating but yes still there is a strong possibility of cheating with this placement. However which sign and nakshatra Rahu is sitting might indicate whether you will have a good life with this person if you two marry. Irrespective, Rahu in kama house is indication of more than one relationship. Placement of Rahu in 2nd house in navamsa chart is interesting as well. Its the house of your family, savings as well. Rahu in second house wants wealth and status a lot, like hell they want wealth or status or both, will do anything for wealth or status or both. And these people lie a lot, sorry friend. :(
If you are planning to marry her and she ends up marrying you, please marry her after she turns 32 because Rahu moves its eclipse after 32 in the second house if it is in enemy sign (we don't know here).

This is my understanding but since no signs or nakshatra are here, so please do not get upset with this analysis. Bottomline is this, Rahu is a obsessive, negative energy which wants more and more and more AND this is how it effects the house it is sitting.

Sridhar1

Banned
I have pmed you my and her birth details as i don't feel safe posting it here openly, if anyone else wants the details, please ask me and i'll pm you

Sridhar1

Banned
Thank you for your time Anna. I am sorry I don't have her time. I am not sure if I should stay with her or leave her. It would be really bad if I leave her even when she is innocent. I really love her and don't want to hurt her unintentionally. But I am having these thoughts of being cheated on. I am not sure what to follow, my heart or head.Anyways, I have replied to you in pm. Please see if you have received my response.

Thanks again for your help

Regards,
Sridhar

[FONT=&quot]As per the evidence provided by you, the girl is not an honest girl. The 7th house in her birth chart is occupied by the 8th house lord the Moon. Then Kethu is in the 5th house. She may not have a stable mind and her motives may not be so clean. In her birth chart, the 7th house lord mercury and the 8th house lord the Moon have exchanged houses. Moon and mercury are said to be enemies and this also applies with respect to her ascendant-Sagittarius. For this ascendant- both Moon and Mercury are said to be malefic planets. She will test your patience and she pretends to be innocent and honest. It will be better for you to forget her stay away from her. The 7th house lord is said to be mercury for you and is placed in the 12th house and when comparing this with the girls chart, the 7th house is said to be ruled out by mercury and is placed in the 8th house. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It will be good for you to avoid her. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Remedies for you to get a better solution:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Perform fire ritual for Lord Mercury and for this please visit the below link:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
http://www.astroved.com/planetary-fire-lab-mercury-fire-lab-homa--p53.aspx

[FONT=&quot]All the Best!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello, :sad:

I think a girl is cheating me. Is there any way to find if she is just playing with my emotions? Or is she going through some trouble and I should be more patient with her? Is she really innocent or is she just a liar?

I am adding my lagna and navamsa charts. I don't know the time or place for the girl but I know her birth day and year. I am adding her lagna and navamsa based on her birth day. I am very frustrated by this girl and I am looking for some help. Please some kind soul give some direction here.

View attachment 42953

View attachment 42954

View attachment 42955

View attachment 42956