Hey all

13.Fairy

Hey all,

I'm new here, just registered today. I study astrology by myself for some years now and it's very interesting and revealing. I registered for something doesn't give me ease and I would like to exchange and hear opinions about it from more advanced students. I have a question that doesn't give me ease.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Why is in the draconic chart counted back to 0° Aries instead of 6° Pisces? I thought that through the precession of the equinox it begins now at 6° Pisces and not 0° Aries. So don't we have to count back to 6° Pisces to get the real draconic chart?[/FONT]

Last edited:

miquar

Hi 13.Fairy and welcome. I don't know about draconic charts, but I'll send someone a link to this thread who might be able to resolve your problem, which sounds like a confusion of tropical and sidereal zodiacs...

wintersprite1

Premium Member
13.Fairy,

Hello and Welcome to the AW forum. I am sure if you look up draconic in the search feature there have been past discussion you could resurrect.

TK

13.Fairy

Hi 13.Fairy and welcome. I don't know about draconic charts, but I'll send someone a link to this thread who might be able to resolve your problem, which sounds like a confusion of tropical and sidereal zodiacs...

Hey Miquar,

Thank you! I hope to have some great exchanges of opinions on that subject.