Birth chart of Jesus?

piercethevale

Good point Mark. The 3 kings Magos could watch the star of belem but where too far from Jesus's birth place... probably it should be dawn in the place where they were since they were in the desert.

Fragoso

The circumference of the earth at the equator is 24901.55 miles divide that by 24 and you get the fact that the earth rotates at 1037.56458333...mph. Now theres's 86,400 seconds in 24 hrs...divide the former by 360 and you get 240. 12 signs of 30 degree in 24 hrs means

there's 3600 secs. in an hour 12 signs in 24 hours 7200 secs a sign [there's that 72 again, yup..right were I thought it would be ...7200 secs to get through 30 degrees 240 secs a degree..that's 4 min a degree ...that 's how long the widow is open that the child must be born in ...the First degree of Libra...the Star has to be on the cross.
And the Moon had to be the 30th degree of Virgo, that event lasts about two hours. It's an event window so many miles wide figure out how many miles the Earth has spun i 4 mins at 1037.56458333...mph. and you have the length and the width is limited to a band that allows the I.C and the M.C. to both be on the 1st degrees of the Cardinal signs. Then you apply it to where that event encountered the other at it will last for 4 mins more..there's your area...I've pointed this out..come on boys catch up...please read the homework before speaking out with answers.

piercethevale

Cayce said there were teams of Magi..why...well figure out the land area I just gave you...you'll see Bethlehem in it and a good sized swatch across lower Asia from around India to Libya and so many hundred miles wide...they just asked around in the areas who was born when the moon rose last night...it took them till the 12th day to find one...isn't that how it went?

piercethevale

you have to remember that the birth site could be at the beginning of that event horizon area when both the Axis and the moon had to be in those degrees they had to be repectfully in... or at the tail end of it ...and, that's your search perameter

piercethevale

So to the Pentecost
It occurred on the 50th day after Easter...that would be June 6th by my charts. The Eastern orthodox say on the ninth hour but they start at 6am...so for 3 PM that day...whoa...look at the Part of Fortune the 14 th of Aries...theat's what I got For Yeshua/Jesus' Part of Spirit, for the Lilith I believe might be the natal chart of Mary...and read the Lilith sticky for this forum...

It makes sense to me ..Pentecost...descent of Spirit...Part of Fortune for the moment...the same as Yeshua?/Jeusus' Part of Spirit

...also of note is the N. Node is a septile to the 1st of Capricorn

Attachments

• Pentecost II.jpg
    Pentecost II.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

piercethevale

This is some major dish.
With my mothers passing a year ago I inherited most of Her books. Many of them are from the ARE Press, the Edgar Cayce foundation.
The bulk of these are the soft cover pamphlets one of which I have been reading at random from these last 48 hours. It's titled 'Astrology and the Edgar Cayce Readings" by Margaret H. Gammon, A.R.E. Press, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 1967.
Pluto was only discovered in 1930 just about 14 - 15 years before Edgar passed on. He did talk of it. Prior to it's discovery he referred to another planet yet to be know that He called Septimus. As the word Septimus means 'The Seventh' and as Pluto is the seventh planet out from the Earth. In reading # 826-8 Cayce made a categroical statement that Pluto nad the legendary/mythological planet 'Vulcan' were one and the same.
Margaret gives the differt opinions as to the actual attributes and influences of Pluto according to different 'authorities'stating that she found that it rules 'Change'...a change that marks the end of an old condition and the beginning of a new. Stating: "The changes brought about by Pluto, however, are not the sudden dynamic changes such as are brought about by Uranus. In fact they are often unappreciable for a long period, but they are definite ones."
She also gives that Saturn rules changes and Uranus extremes, impulses from both of which are testing periods for the soul-entity.

She writes further on Pluto in evaluating it's impact upon the individual:

"...to be considered good or bad according to the way in which you view schooling or hard lessons. In this sense, if Pluto means a shifting out of routines, and mass movements that negate the individual, Pluto would certainly be a 'malefic' by orthodox astrological standards. And it is so considered.
We prefer the word 'regeneration' with reference to Pluto, since it is a higher octave planet as are Uranus and Neptune. here, regeneration means a higher consciousness and closer to the ideal, the Christ Consciousness. There is some evidence for this in the Edgar Cayce readings."

The most significant statement encountered in the readings [according to Margaret H. Gammon] comes with this description of Plutos' influence in reading #1100-27:

"Q. Just what are the effects of Pluto, in conjunction with ones' ascendant?

A. this, as we find, is entirely amiss [different] from what we might call a physical expression; but, as we find indicated, these [influences] are a development that is occurring in the universe, or environs about the Earth-Pluto Not, as some have indicated, that it is gradually being dissipated. It is gradually growing, and thus is one of those influences that are to be a demonstrative activity in the future affairs or developments of man, towards the spiritual minded-influence, or those influences outside of himself.
These [individuals] in the present, as might be said, are merely the [ones] becoming aware of same. Rather, within the next hundred to two hundred years there may be a great deal of influence [of Pluto] upon the ascendancy of man; for it's closest of those to the activities of the Earth, to be sure, and is a developing influence, not one already established.
[1000-27]"

Evidence for this to be so and that Septimus and Pluto represent the consumer, or the CEO...and that Septimus is Pluto and therefore spiritual consciousness, may be pondered in reading 900-10 in which the development of the soul that was Yeshua/Jesus as the perfect pattern is discussed.
"In the development, then, that man may be one with the Father, [it is] necessary that he soul pass-- with its' companion, the will--through all the various stages of development., Until the will is lost in Him, and He becomes one with the Father.

The illustration of this we find in the man called Jesus/Yeshua. This man, as man, makes the will of the Father; then becoming one with the Father, and the model of man.

When the soul reached that development in which it reached Earths' plane, it became the model in the flesh, as it had reached through developments in those spheres, or planets, known in the Earths plane, obtaining then the One In All.

As in Mercury pertaining of Mind

In Mars of Madness

In Earth as of Flesh

In Venus as Love

In Jupiter as Strength

In Saturn as the beginning of earthly woes, that to which all insufficient matter s cast for the beginning

In that of Uranus as of the Psychic

In that of Neptune as of the Mystic

In Septimus [Pluto] as of Consciousness*

In Arcturus as of the developing
[reading #900-10]

IN PLUTO AS OF CONSCIOUSNESS..!!! AS CAYCE SAID, ALL THE SPHERES LESSONS AND INFLUENCES, THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT, MUST BE EXPERIENCED AND ASSIMILATED INTO ONES BEING. THUS THE RESULT IS THAT ONES SOUL HAS REACHED THE STATE OF "ONE IN ALL", UNITY WITH GOD, THIS CAN ONLY MEAN, AS IMPLICITLY; PLUTO CONJ. THE ASC. AS THE ASC. IS THE CONSCIOUSNESS...WITH PLUTO CONJ., IT IS THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF TRANSFORMATION...!!!

Well, so it is that Edgar Cayce not only gave the date of birth but also the Asc. ...that is Pluto conj. Asc.
What more could anyone ask for?

There are some great sections of this pamphlet that I'm going to be putting in a thread in the near future.
The author actually found the birth dates of many individuals that were told which the dominate planet was in their natal chart, of any fixed star influences, This is fantastic, as i didn't know that such info was available. We can now get an understanding of what Edgar knew as to ruling Planets, proper attributes, influences etc. As I don't believe any of these charts gave a birth time, they will be all or for the most part Solar charts but I see this as a big leg up the ladder of Astrological knowledge.
But, then again, over the many years of reading about Edgar Cayce [three biographies] and the hundreds of readings I've read, I have grown to trust the Cayce material from any reading implicitly.

Last edited:

Mark

My father visited the A.R.E. in the very early 80's with my mother (shortly before I was born). He didn't have much money, so instead of buying any thick books, he picked up handfuls of the booklets from the A.R.E. press. I must assert that some of these booklets are better than whole books about the readings. I also agree that Cayce's material on astrology is invaluable when properly understood. He did not provide any particular techniques of calculation, but an unparalleled understanding of what astrology is and why it works the way it does. I would highly recommend the old A.R.E. booklets to anyone who can get their hands on them.

P.S. I wouldn't necessarily adhere to the "octaves" idea that is tossed in by astrologers who interpret the readings.

piercethevale

My father visited the A.R.E. in the very early 80's with my mother (shortly before I was born). He didn't have much money, so instead of buying any thick books, he picked up handfuls of the booklets from the A.R.E. press. I must assert that some of these booklets are better than whole books about the readings. I also agree that Cayce's material on astrology is invaluable when properly understood. He did not provide any particular techniques of calculation, but an unparalleled understanding of what astrology is and why it works the way it does. I would highly recommend the old A.R.E. booklets to anyone who can get their hands on them.

P.S. I wouldn't necessarily adhere to the "octaves" idea that is tossed in by astrologers who interpret the readings.

I don't take anyones 'interpretations' of the readings as for fact or even partial truth...I make my own evaluations and decisions.

piercethevale

[This came about this eve as I was writing on another thread started by member sdh3 on Sabians and the movies and about Quintile matrices of different shapes. I e-mailed my brother about the discovery right off and as it is already written and I'm a bit wore out from this days activities I'm just copying and pasting the e-mail here [actually it was two e-mails as there was a subsequent second discovery...thanks ptv]

The other day, I noticed what Ursula Lewis had written about the 'Tredecile' 108*, but as the arrangement I was tinkering with is a kite with two opposite degrees connected by Bi-Quintiles and Semi-Quintiles I had no immediate use for it but thought she had mentioned it being a 'Major' aspect. Today, upon looking up the Tredecile, again, I found I was in error. Rather, it was Se-squares and Semi Squares that Ursula had labeled as such...but I did remember it was something other Astrologers haven't even mentioned as being other than 'Minor' aspects.

But this got me thinking...
A question arose in my skull that possibly another arrangement would have even more potential...and that would be one of two opposite degrees connected by 'Tredeciles and Quintiles. Now this matrix does have full Quints involved.

I won't burden myself with writing the differences as to effects as according to Ursula...you can figure the details out for yourself...but I believe the matrix might be more of a 'Mystic Rectangle' than that of the Sextile -Trine arrangements.

Now, Here's the really neat part..why I'm sending you this e-mail right off.
I looked at my Yeshua chart on the wall here next to the desk and gave it a cursory look over for any of these Quintile-Tredecile kites and lo & behold..what I found is that Mars and Uranus were in one of the Bi-Quintile~Semi-Quintile Kites to the Nodes...North Node the focal...That's a really BIG WOW...

Mars and Uranus to the Nodes....Mars 9th house Gemini...Uranus 7th house Aries ...South Node 8th house Taurus...North Node 2nd house Scorpio.

This needs some serious analyzing and with particular attention to the Sabian Symbols.

I forgot to mention...the South Node is conj the Part of Treachery [and I never caught on to that before...never connected in my mind] Part of Treachery is Asc + Neptune -Sun and Yeshua's comes out 13* Taurus 16*.

The Keywords for the 14th of Taurus by Rudhyar is 'Live and Let Live"...which wasn't so 'unlucky' for Judas...and Uranus and Mars were helping link these opposites in harmony
The 14th of Scorpio... [Rudhyar] "TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.
KEYNOTE: The need to establish new channels of communication."
[Edgar Cayce's Part of Fortune...btw]

I'm including the birth chart in case you haven't got one handy.
Oh, btw...someone reminded me on the last Friday 13th that Yeshua was crucified on a Friday the 13th....interesting in that I have the Easter Sunday in 35 AD on Sunday the 15th...Ah Ha...I'd heard about the crucifixion thing years and years ago and I'd forgotten it...the only association I had with Yeshua and the number, 13, was Judas as some called him the 13th disciple.

WOW...another one...A Uranus~Jupiter~Moon/Asc/Pluto~ Mars rectangle...WTF! ....Whoa!...Check this out! Man...it's been staring me in the face for...How Long?
It's a rectangle consisting of a Uranus~ Jupiter Trine, Jupiter~Moon/Asc/Pluto Quintile, Moon/Asc./Pluto~Mars Tredecile, Mars~Uranus Quintile....

WOW

[I know it's not the most symmetrical of polygons esp a Trine and a Quintile making up a hemisphere...but it is all in orb of aspect...although the Moon ~ Uranus opposition is around 8 1/2 degrees.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I borrowed this from the Humor Forum...as this developed over there...of all places...:sideways::andy::tongue::lol:

In response: according to the Holy Bible - New Testament- King James version mentioned the Friday right after Pesach or Passover, the Last Supper 3 days before when there's a full moon in early April associated with: when the Jewish holiday Pesach falls on the lunar date of 14 Nisan.

Pisces don't match well with Leo and Libra, seems to produce conflict in relationships or brought on failed marriages among them. But when they have Cancer, Scorpio and Aquarius partners, things improve with other water signs plus Aquarius and chances of a life long relationship is fertile.

Personally, I know a Pisces couple with 3 daughters: the oldest a Leo, the middle child a Libra closing to Scorpio and a Scorpio closer to Sagittarius. The sidereal zodiac places the couple Aquarians, the daughters in order of rank: Cancer, Virgo and Libra, whom get along very well with Aquarians.
To which I replied:
"Well...There you go....."
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=0...eview+Calendar

...AND...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

piercethevale

...then this came together...[repost copy]

Whoa...mind blowing...this is the Full moon on the 9th of April ...one week prior to the date I've given for Easter Sunday [April 15]and the physical death on Monday. [the 16th when the missing points of the Septile matrix that is on the natal chart where filled by transiting Sun, Moon & Saturn]...some how, I find this extremely ironic that this revelation came about through the 'Humor Forum'...
..and thanks for the 'mental stimulation', Jupiter Asc.:wink:

<<<THERE"S A FREAKIN' MAGEN DAVID IN THE HEAVENS>>>

..the only point missing is around the 17th - 18th degree of Cap. but that was the apprx. Desc. relative to Israel at the exact time of the Full Moon that day. As there is an X factor always attributable to at least one of the Asteroids [because it had been a Planet at one time...["Lucifer shattered this Planet to confuse Mankinds' psyche." quote: my brother, who in turn was quoting a most ancient and occult source that i'mm trying to get the name of]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_192_yeshua_easter_pesach_full_moon_hp.5519.12964.gif
    astro_w2gw_192_yeshua_easter_pesach_full_moon_hp.5519.12964.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_2gw_62_yeshua_easter.63841.21295.jpg
    astro_2gw_62_yeshua_easter.63841.21295.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 29

piercethevale

I think I like this one even better...put's the emphasis on where I figure the 'paradigm' of the Magen David should be ...which I figure apprx. around 18* 30' 00" all around the Earth and Water signs [now, Mars is a few degrees off..but close enough to still be in orb of affect in my opinion]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_192_yeshua_easter_pesach_full_moon.8385.30360 II.jpg
    astro_2gw_192_yeshua_easter_pesach_full_moon.8385.30360 II.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 28

piercethevale

I find it very interesting that sdh3 and I kind of had a 'falling out', over the proper description and interpretation of this degree a couple of months ago...
...and it's repeated 'poppin up' numerous times since...[it's always works like that for some reason...as if the 'Great Cosmic Muffin' doesn't want us to 'miss a point":rolleyes::smile:

[from Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols]
"(CAPRICORN 19°): A FIVE-YEAR-OLD CHILD CARRYING A BAG FILLED WITH GROCERIES.

KEYNOTE: Rising to the occasion when asked to assume social responsibilities ahead of one's normal development.

....This twentieth scene of the complete process has been entitled "Group performance," ,...it is evident that Children at an early age are expected to assume a family role which at times will strain their natural capacities.
This.... symbol evokes the possibility of meeting a certain type of social opportunity which normally may seem premature. A pattern of ACCELERATED GROWTH can thus be established, with both positive and negative aspects..... a particularly dynamic period of man's evolution."

Last edited:

piercethevale

More introspection here. I'm noodling with the Time of Septile completion day after Easter Sunday chart~April 16th, 035 A.D., the Pre Crucifixion Full Moon chart~April 9th, 035 A.D., the Pre Crucifixion New Moon chart~March 26th, 035 A.D. and...Last Octobers Full Moon chart~Oct. 11th, 2011.[because I sensed 'something' about last Oct. and that Full Moon...for one thing I was supposed to have gone to the Calif. Pacific coast at Mendocino for a weeks' getaway that never happened...and as I was checking aspects for the trip it stuck me that there were a lot of degrees of the Zodiac I'd been repeatedly confronted with in THIS endeavor.

I supplied you all with the first two listed. Here are the charts for the Pre-Crux. New Moon and Last Octobers Full Moon [and there is so much ..criss~cross action going on between all these charts it almost stupefies me to decide where to even try to begin to unravel it all.
I'll pick some of the 'Criss~Cross' action and how it interrelates in the next post...meanwhile have a look and get familiar with it.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_245_pre_crucifixion_new_moon.20345.11752.jpg
    astro_2gw_245_pre_crucifixion_new_moon.20345.11752.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_2gw_231_oct_full_moon.17824.18156 II.jpg
    astro_2gw_231_oct_full_moon.17824.18156 II.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 28

piercethevale

I've taken a few breaks..come back look at all 4 aforementioned charts...and an occasional glace at the natal chart...and...I get dizzy...literally spun around.

There's so much going on...it's going to take a long time to sort it out to just get a sense of a starting point to decipher anything.

Here's some observations and notations I collected so far...I'll try to arrange them in some sort of order here...this is just a preliminary lay out.

The missing point of the 'perceived' Magen David on the Pre Crux Full Moon at apprx. 18* Capricorn 30' [which is the Desc. and Part of Fortune for that event]...was conjunct
~​
Last Oct Full Moon @ M.C. 18* Capricorn 30'

Last Oct Full Moon: M.C. 18* Capricorn 30' conj. the missing point on Magen David @ Pre Crucx Full Moon.

Last Oct Full Moon: Ceres @ 19*th of Pisces conj. natal Part of Fortune and conj. my natal Part of Inheritance.

Last Oct Full Moon Mars @ 14* Leo conj. Pre Crucx New Moon, Full Moon. Easter Saturn & Jupiter @ -from 13*th - 14*th Leo

Last Oct Full Moon: Neptune @ 29th of Aquarius [Rudhyar's] "A BUTTERFLY EMERGING FROM A CHRYSALIS."... Keyword is METAMORPHOSIS. In spiritual terms, this implies "Initiation," i.e. entering a higher realm of conscious existence and there joining a sacred Company."

~​

compare to the 1st of Libra the Asc. & Pluto at natal [ibid] " IN A COLLECTION OF PERFECT SPECIMENS OF MANY BIOLOGICAL FORMS, A BUTTERFLY DISPLAYS THE BEAUTY OF ITS WINGS, ITS BODY IMPALED BY A FINE DART....KEYNOTE: The immortal archetypal reality that a perfect and dedicated life reveals....the perfect Form of Man...[keyword{s}] This is the symbolical Transfiguration; at the Mount of Transfiguration, Jesus, the Son of Man, was "impaled" by the ray of Divine Light, making of him a Son of God. It was at this very moment that he learned of the Crucifixion awaiting him. Thus the merely human individual is MADE SACRED, becoming the pure embodiment of an archetype.

Pre Crucx New Moon: Uranus @ 28*th Leo conj. S. Node

Pre Crucx New Moon: N. Node @ 28*th of Aquarius

Pre Crucx New Moon: Mars opposite Pluto @ 18* 30" Gemini/Sagittarius conj. Last Dec. 2011 Full moon event [and btw also My brothers' M.C & I.C.]

Pre Crucx New Moon: Lilith @ 25*th Scorpio conj. natal Neptune

Pre Crucx New Moon: Pallas @ 25*th of Leo. conj. natal Hermetic Part of Eros [also My M.C., my Part of Fortune and my brothers natal Jupiter]

Pre Crucx New Moon: Ceres 8*th Sag. conj. natal Part of Commerce [this is significant considering the hypothesis that it was the 'Money Changers' that insisted on the persecution]

Pre Crucx New Moon: Part of Fortune @ 16*th Aries conj. my natal Venus

Pre Crucx New Moon: M.C. @ 9*th Capricorn

Pre Crucx Full Moon: Venus @ 18*th of Pisces

Pre Crucx Full Moon: Uranus @ 28*th of Leo conj. S. Node

...and all the aforementioned about Pluto @ 19th Sag. Saturn and Jupiter @ Leo etc....

...I'll continue this later...it's mid night here...time goes by fast when having fun....:tongue:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Okay...so I made a slight error...[yesterday was a madhouse around here it was hard to concentrate...]

The Magen David is an Air/Fire matrix. The missing point is around 19* Libra.
The Node is a bit too far out of orb to be considered in my opinion...must have been something there...I'll be tossing this around in my head today.

...I apologize for the error and the mis-leading assumptions...but, I have a hunch there will be a solution to this ...and if so it's got to be something quite interesting, I'm sure.

...and in Leo the ideal of the paradigm is the mid-point [apprx. 19* Leo] between Uranus and the Saturn Jupiter conj. It does have affect upon them all in my opinion.

Last edited:

piercethevale

.Well, this is interesting.
I played with a bunch of the 'asteroids' for the Full Moon prior to the Crucx. chart and found that UB313 aka Eris was at the 1* of LIbra for the Crucx.

As I've ponted out in a number of threads in posts I don't use ub313 as I asked my clairvoyant friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, a few years ago about that obeject and what she 'saw' is something "...not natural."

...this plot is starting to 'thicken'....

...I wonder if it 'Hung around the first degree of Libra for some years ..that could explain the Star of Bethlehem that I've repeatedly said must have been in the 1st degree of Libra...
...hmmmm?
Well, I haven't breakfast yet..and it's nearly 1pm here...later!

the Easter chart for the day [Monday] after the Sunday when the septile matrix was completed by transiting Sun, Moon and Saturn...the BIG 3

Attachments

• Yeshua Easter II.jpg
    Yeshua Easter II.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 28

Michael R

Hi Piercethevale,
Please excuse this entrance into this thread though the subject is on my radar with my partner & I in a curiously synchronous way,as we research Christ/Magdalen/Lilith.We tried to connect at the Dienst.She has posted in the Mary's chart thread.I tried to PM you here but the box is full.I am a new member and have not done a profile yet
& not a Troll,never been one & dont have the time or energy to waste,and welcome them to take me on.
I recently pasted part of your old post RE;True Path Of Discipleship 7/5:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19550

to the Darkstarastrology site:
http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-retrograde/

In connection to this Mars Rx,when it was at Virgo 22 i some how came across your post & was really intrigued.I mean in a big way.So i started looking at charts,mainly mine & my partners.I am 62 and the owner of a cardinal G. Cross on the angles whose Sun at 4 54 Cap con IC 4th & Moon at 1 50 Aries con DC 7th & Uranus at 2 54 Can con MC 10th & Mars at 0 18 Libra con AS.My Mercury is at 23 Cap 4th

I have always felt this is my last go around in this capacity/reality,and as Pluto was doing it's dance on my Sun & Uranus on my Moon life took on an evolutionary change of pace.Cutting to the quick,my partner & i have had a very amazing occurrence just in our meeting for starters as she also has a cardinal cross,though not as strident as mine,with same moon & other planets on the other points,among a myriad of other factors.Tonight we went over your points from Virgo 22 to Leo 26 and it has blown our minds.She is hot on the Sabians and an excellent astrologer who far surpasses me but we are an excellent team.We cover many angles in our research and at this point we haven't even covered the Asteroid/stars factor relative to this idea of yours.Our Composite though has Pluto at 25 01 Leo 10th.Given the many other factors in our combined charts,this added dynamic supports what we consider to be a mission of great import in some other dimensions to all this.

I have not checked on where you've gone with this since the old post i found and was wondering if you have explored any more?AS you know sometimes the timing has to be on with the stars/planets.
I do plan on getting Rudyar's book & Dorothy Leon.This is all pretty fresh & we have been absorbed with many other things on our plates.I ll be checking your posts tomorrow.

I see you are in N Cal.I'm in N E Wash.I have a hard time outside the N W.Dont really care for the rest of the country.

Michael R

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hi Piercethevale,
Please excuse this entrance into this thread though the subject is on my radar with my partner & I in a curiously synchronous way,as we research Christ/Magdalen/Lilith.We tried to connect at the Dienst.She has posted in the Mary's chart thread.I tried to PM you here but the box is full.I am a new member and have not done a profile yet
& not a Troll,never been one & dont have the time or energy to waste,and welcome them to take me on.
I recently pasted part of your old post RE;True Path Of Discipleship 7/5:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19550

to the Darkstarastrology site:
http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-retrograde/

In connection to this Mars Rx,when it was at Virgo 22 i some how came across your post & was really intrigued.I mean in a big way.So i started looking at charts,mainly mine & my partners.I am 62 and the owner of a cardinal G. Cross on the angles whose Sun at 4 54 Cap con IC 4th & Moon at 1 50 Aries con DC 7th & Uranus at 2 54 Can con MC 10th & Mars at 0 18 Libra con AS.My Mercury is at 23 Cap 4th

I have always felt this is my last go around in this capacity/reality,and as Pluto was doing it's dance on my Sun & Uranus on my Moon life took on an evolutionary change of pace.Cutting to the quick,my partner & i have had a very amazing occurrence just in our meeting for starters as she also has a cardinal cross,though not as strident as mine,with same moon & other planets on the other points,among a myriad of other factors.Tonight we went over your points from Virgo 22 to Leo 26 and it has blown our minds.She is hot on the Sabians and an excellent astrologer who far surpasses me but we are an excellent team.We cover many angles in our research and at this point we haven't even covered the Asteroid/stars factor relative to this idea of yours.Our Composite though has Pluto at 25 01 Leo 10th.Given the many other factors in our combined charts,this added dynamic supports what we consider to be a mission of great import in some other dimensions to all this.

I have not checked on where you've gone with this since the old post i found and was wondering if you have explored any more?AS you know sometimes the timing has to be on with the stars/planets.
I do plan on getting Rudyar's book & Dorothy Leon.This is all pretty fresh & we have been absorbed with many other things on our plates.I ll be checking your posts tomorrow.

I see you are in N Cal.I'm in N E Wash.I have a hard time outside the N W.Dont really care for the rest of the country.

Michael R
Thank you. I don't often get compliments and to get one such as this....I am at a loss for a word.,,or words...
If you've caught the latest addition to the concept of the 7 & the 5 about the, visible spectrum in application to it, then you are 'up to speed'.
I would like to recommend that you, and your 'partner', read the thread I have titled, "A Runic Explanation of the Zodiac", if you haven't already.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13700

As the two of you seem very capable of recognizing truth when you see it, I have need to give any introduction or explanation to it, I'm quite sure. Besides, what I seem to have a gift for is spotting the obvious and stating it in the simplest terms...no matter how complex the 'mechanics'. [As can be understood from the Sabian Symbol for my Part of Intelligence in the 25th of Sag.].

I 've been banned from astrodienst since October 2008. This was having two online identities which I wasn't told was a violation..it was a necessity at the time because my computer had been 'confiscated' by HLS [electronically via the internet] and my bank acct. frozen so ...not knowing why or reason I hid out in various locales of No. Calif. for a few weeks until I found out that I wasn't in any immediate danger ...but during that time I used another persons computer to go online and as I certainly didn't want to use the online i.d. I had established with the dienst, I made a new one up...and got banned for it.
I tried to explain things to admin. there but they won't listen and ...besides, I think they view me as some sort of threat to them anyways.
I leave my pm mailbox full for a reason...and, as you've just proven ...I can be reached.
Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I may be able to be of assistance.
Again, thank you so very much for the kind words and the encouragement.

ptv...Dave Mastry...aka, Devananda.

p.s. I also post on astrology at this website...
http://actastrology.com/index.php

Last edited:

piercethevale

Wow, apparently I really ******* up last July 15 [2011] I posted the wrong info as to the Part of Innocence [also called the Part of Law Suits, the Part of Disputes] and gave the results from someone elses' chart which happened to be the same degree as the natal Mars I get for Yeshua from this chart. The darn thing is that I didn't notice...[and, that no one called it to my attention.]
In my own defense I do wish to say i was still subject to a lot of grief and distraction from the unexpectedness of my mothers passing earlier last year and have caught a few 'gaffs' that I did as paying bills, sending letters to wrong addresses...things like that...it's a good thing I was back checking to see if I had written on the Hermetic Lots I derive from this chart as I wish to talk about them in the thread I started yesterday about the Hermetic Lots of Necessity, Courage and Victory...but first I need to correct this error. I have let the erroneous post remain with a .....
>>>>>'BLARING APOLOGY'<<<<
as a header...as I know a number of folks have read it and may get confused if I just delete it.
The correct calculation for the Part of Innocence for this chart comes to 12* Leo 53' ...the 13th degree of Leo...I am writing the post presently...and will add the aforementioned Hermetic Lots to my thread on that this same evening/morning/afternoon [depending on where you are ...it is 10:25 PM here in Calif. presently. thanks for being understanding..ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

The Part of Innocence. [Asc. + Mercury - Mars...it is the formula opposite that of the Part of Intelligence, that is Asc. + Mars - Mercury] It is that Part ...that Cosmic Precept of the 360 that one is most naive about...and Jesus/Yeshua was human and had his frailties too...just like the rest of us...[although to what amount of naivete...does remain elusive at this time... ]

it calculates to 12* Leo 53' ...i.e. the 13th degree of Leo

[from Rudhyar's book "An Astrological Mandalla"]

"AN OLD SEA CAPTAIN ROCKING HIMSELF ON THE PORCH OF HIS COTTAGE.

KEYNOTE: The quieted mind's recollections of crises and joys long past.

...maintaining the integrity of his individual selfhood while in close contact with the collective Unconscious. Now retired, he may try to distill wisdom from his many experiences and from his victories over elemental forces. The "swing" of the child-consciousness [the prior degree and symbol...ptv] has now become a "rocking chair" from which one can contemplate past as well as present scenes, gently moving as waves roll over the shore. Peace at last...
... Keyword: QUIET RECOLLECTION."

...well, now that makes a great deal more sense than what I had mistakenly posted...sounds to me that He had no chance or opportunity to take such a position...especially as to His overall existence through many incarnations...I believe He was fully informed and aware of every one of them and knew that this incarnation was the final act on this plane..no time for quiet and contemplative recollections...the Man had to be BUSY from the get go...IMHO...of course!

Last edited: